Close

General Discussion

Support
12 years ago
#42 Quote
You can post here anything regarding Nop Fashion Theme.
dev
12 years ago
#119 Quote
Hello,

How to contact you by email or phone....
Support
12 years ago
#121 Quote
Hi,

We have a contact a page:

https://www.nop-templates.com/contactus.
mysecond
12 years ago
#268 Quote
Hi there,
I have a image and I would like to have it as background for the website, How can I do this ?

Thanks
Support
12 years ago
#270 Quote
Hi,

in order to set an image as a background you should edit the Themes\Fashion\Content\CSS\Fashion.css file and most precisely the body class and add the background-image property:

body
{
    background-color: #FFFFFF;
    background-image: url_to_your_image;
    color: #000000;
    font-family: Arial,Verdana,sans-serif;
    font-size: 75%;
    margin: 0 0 10px;
}

Hope that helps!
mysecond
12 years ago
#271 Quote
Thanks it worked perfectly :)
iBEAUTHENTIC
12 years ago
#449 Quote
Hi

When using the classic theme for nopcomm 2.4 I see I have a "view as [grid/list]" option.

I purchased the fashion theme and was wondering why it was not an included option?
Support
12 years ago
#452 Quote
iBEAUTHENTIC wrote:
Hi

When using the classic theme for nopcomm 2.4 I see I have a "view as [grid/list]" option.

I purchased the fashion theme and was wondering why it was not an included option?

Hi iBEAUTHENTIC,

By design the Fashion theme doesn't support view in list. That's is why you don't have this option as the theme only has view in grid.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
iBEAUTHENTIC
12 years ago
#539 Quote
As I understand not having a quantity box on the product page was your intent how would I go about adding it back to the product page myself??
Support
12 years ago
#541 Quote
Hi,

we are considering adding the quantity text box on the product details page for nopCommerce v2.5 as it is expected to be release very soon. If you plan to upgrade to v. 2.5. you will get it for free. Otherwise we will integrate it in v.2.4 also.

Thanks!