Close

General Discussion

mysecond
11 years ago
#568 Quote
Hi there,
I have few question which is making crazy hope I find the solutions. I have posted an image to help you with my questions.

1- How do I insert direct link in the red zone which displays in the purple zone?
2- How can I have different links in the red zone and green zone?
3- How do I change the title in the green zone?
4- How can I have two words with different fonts in the title for the green zone?
5- How do I change the title in the yellow zone?
6- Can I add frame picture for the titles in the red zone instead of the black background? & How?
7-I want to add facebook & twitter icon on the left of searchbox, where do I add the code?
8- How do i have white background on the area above the header menu and with the same width of the header menu?

Thanks in advance and for your usual support.

[url=http://postimage.org/image/u0yi2bad3/][/url]

or direct link:
http://s15.postimage.org/jqw332khn/2012_04_08_06_38_35.jpg
Support
11 years ago
#584 Quote
Hi,

Please find our answers below:

1. As far as I can see the red line is the Nop Categories Header Menu(which is part of the Nop Fashion Theme). So in order to add a direct link you should edit the ~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CategoriesHeaderMenu/Views/CategoriesHeaderMenu.cshtml and edit it by adding a new <li> element with the link you want to display: for example - <li><a href="mylink.com">My Link Text</a></li>

2. The Green zone is the Category Navigation and it is built dynamically from all the categories in your site. You can add a direct link below or above the categories in the green zone by editing the: ~/Themes/Fashion/Views/Catalog/CategoryNavigation.cshtml file and adding a new <li> element before the </ul> or right after the <ul> element. For example: <li><a href="mylink.com">My Link Text</a></li>. You should also add new css classes to achieve the styling when the link is active or not.

3. The title of the green zone is a resource and can be changed from the administration: Administration -> Languages and click on the "View string resources" link for English. Then find the "Categories" resource name. You can edit its value with whatever you want to be displayed.

4. You can achieve that by changing the ~/Themes/Fashion/Views/Catalog/CategoryNavigation.cshtml and editing the title in the following way:

from this

<div class="title">
            @T("Categories")
        </div>

to this:

<div class="title">
            <div class="first_word">First</div>
            <div class="second_word">Second</div>
        </div>

and add different css classes for .first_word and .second_word.

5.  The title of the yellow zone is a resource and can be changed from the administration: Administration -> Languages and click on the "View string resources" link for English. Then find the "Manufacturers" resource name. You can edit its value with whatever you want to be displayed.

6. You should edit the ~/Themes/Fashion/Content/CSS/Fashion.css file by changing the following css classes:

#sub-navigation .title, #sub-navigation-cart .title
{
}

and

.block .title
{
}

7. You should edit the ~/Themes/Fashion/Views/Shared/Header.cshtml view and add the icons with the respective styling before the

<div>
     @Html.Action("SearchBox", "Catalog")
</div>

8. I am afraid that without modifying the main layout of the header currently you can add a background only for the part above the search box. You can try this by editing the ~/Themes/Fashion/Content/CSS/Fashion.css and add a background for the following css class:

#header
{
}

Hope that helps!
iBEAUTHENTIC
11 years ago
#591 Quote
Support wrote:
Hi,

we are considering adding the quantity text box on the product details page for nopCommerce v2.5 as it is expected to be release very soon. If you plan to upgrade to v. 2.5. you will get it for free. Otherwise we will integrate it in v.2.4 also.

Thanks!

I see v2.5 is up, great job! But I don't see a quantity text box on the product details page. Is it possible to give instructions on how to add this? The category page allows you to enter a quantity and it would be a big improvement to be able to do this on the product details page as well.
Support
11 years ago
#592 Quote
iBEAUTHENTIC wrote:
Hi,

we are considering adding the quantity text box on the product details page for nopCommerce v2.5 as it is expected to be release very soon. If you plan to upgrade to v. 2.5. you will get it for free. Otherwise we will integrate it in v.2.4 also.

Thanks!

I see v2.5 is up, great job! But I don't see a quantity text box on the product details page. Is it possible to give instructions on how to add this? The category page allows you to enter a quantity and it would be a big improvement to be able to do this on the product details page as well.

Hi,

We decided to release the theme first and then add the feature you requested. There are many customers waiting to upgrade their sites and we don't want to make them wait too long. We are now working on adding a quantity text box and some other features, which will be added in a few days. You can check some of new features, which we have already added i.e View in Grid/List.
Any feedback is much appreciated!

Best Regards,
Nop-Tempaltes Support Team
iBEAUTHENTIC
11 years ago
#594 Quote
Support wrote:
Hi,
Hi,

We decided to release the theme first and then add the feature you requested. There are many customers waiting to upgrade their sites and we don't want to make them wait too long. We are now working on adding a quantity text box and some other features, which will be added in a few days. You can check some of new features, which we have already added i.e View in Grid/List.
Any feedback is much appreciated!

Best Regards,
Nop-Tempaltes Support Team

Good to know, thanks for the response! Keep up the great job! Will you be posting once the added features are up?
Support
11 years ago
#595 Quote
iBEAUTHENTIC wrote:
Hi,

Good to know, thanks for the response! Keep up the great job! Will you be posting once the added features are up?

Yes, we will post here.

Thanks
Support
11 years ago
#599 Quote
Hi guys,

We uploaded a new version of the Fashion theme for nopCommerce 2.5 that includes the quantity text box on the product page.
You can see it on our demo site:
http://themes.fashion.nop-templates.com/p/1/contrasting-trims-dress

You need to press Ctrl + F5 several times in your browser, so that the new css to be loaded and not your cached one.

Any feedback is welcome!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
iBEAUTHENTIC
11 years ago
#606 Quote
Thanks, downloaded it and it worked good. Just a few corrects were needed which your team helped resolve right away. Great work!
conehor
11 years ago
#614 Quote
After purchase the theme, can I remove the following:
Copyright © 2012 Nop Fashion Theme Demo. All rights reserved.

YashChandra
11 years ago
#615 Quote
Hi,

Sure you can remove this! However please note that if you would like to remove the Powered by nopCommerce line, you would need a copy right removal from nopCommerce. You can get it from here:

http://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1/nopcommerce-copyright-removal-key.aspx

I hope this is useful!

Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com