Close

Bugs

YashChandra
11 years ago
#809 Quote
Hi,

Actually this is by design. There are no special place for featured products in the theme, all products are just shown. So there is no need to set the product as featured, and as you have rightly noticed if they are set as featured they disappear.
If you would like the features products to appear you need to edit this file in the Fashion theme:

Views\Catalog\CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml

And add this code wherever you would like them to appear:

@*featured products*@
    @if (Model.FeaturedProducts.Count > 0)
    {
        <div class="featured-product-grid">
            <div class="title">
                @T("Products.FeaturedProducts")
            </div>
            <div>
                @(Html.DataList<ProductModel>(Model.FeaturedProducts, 2,
                    @<div class="item-box">
                        @Html.Partial("_ProductBox", @item)
                    </div>
                ))
            </div>
        </div>
        <div class="clear">
        </div>
    }

Please note that you will need to do some styling for this featured products panel.

I hope this is useful!
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
bubli
11 years ago
#828 Quote
Ok, thank you ;-)

However, I found another issue.
I did some customization to nopcommerce, so when user adds item to cart, there are more information shown to the user in a popup message, not just "The product has been added to your shopping cart.". This works correctly in classic nopCommerce but it doesn't work in Nop Fashion theme. In Nop Fashion Theme with Nop Ajax Cart enabled. The only message I can see is "The product has been added to your shopping cart.". I performed search and found out that this string is hardcoded in SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart\Scripts\AjaxCart.js file.
I think correct behavior would be that Ajax popup contains (localized) success notifications added in CatalogController.AddToCartProduct method.

Thanks
Support
11 years ago
#832 Quote
Hi,

You are right about this and we have already scheduled this to be fixed in the next release of the Ajax Cart. We are also adding two options of Go To Cart and Continue Shopping to the popup dialog.
The next release will be roughly when nopCommerce 2.6 is released, somewhere around the beginning of July.

I hope this works for you!

Best Regards,
bubli
11 years ago
#843 Quote
Hi,
The Nop Cloud Zoom (incorporated into Fashion Theme) does work only in languages with en-US culture. I'm using cs-CZ, but tried it also with de-DE and still no luck. Could you please help me how to fix it?
Thanks.
Support
11 years ago
#847 Quote
bubli wrote:
Hi,
The Nop Cloud Zoom (incorporated into Fashion Theme) does work only in languages with en-US culture. I'm using cs-CZ, but tried it also with de-DE and still no luck. Could you please help me how to fix it?
Thanks.

Hi bubli,

This problem has already been fixed. You need to upgrade your Fashion theme installation. Simply download the latest zip package for the theme and replace all plugin folders with the new ones and the same for the actual Fashion theme folder. Then restart your application.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
castironcook
11 years ago
#1035 Quote
The 'View More' feature on the Product Detail Page is great.  It lists and links to all the Categories a Product is listed in.  It also lists Unpublished Categories which are bad links.  We should not show Unpublished Categories, Products, or Product Variants in the Public Store.
Support
11 years ago
#1038 Quote
castironcook wrote:
The 'View More' feature on the Product Detail Page is great.  It lists and links to all the Categories a Product is listed in.  It also lists Unpublished Categories which are bad links.  We should not show Unpublished Categories, Products, or Product Variants in the Public Store.

Hi castironcook,

This issue has been fixed in version 2.6.
So if you plan to do any future upgrades to 2.6 or any later versions you will get it working. We have added the fix in the latest build of 2.5 but it also contains the theming support that we introduced in 2.5, so it will be better to upgrade directly to 2.6 if you plan to do so.

Best Regards,
dbgtech
11 years ago
#1160 Quote
I'm using the 2.65 fashion theme.
I think the Footer.cshtml view should be under the Common folder to match the core views. I think this moved in either nop 2.5 or 2.6.
This also means that _Root.cshtml needs to reference it like this @Html.Action("Footer", "Common")

Greg
Support
11 years ago
#1163 Quote
gkennedy1 wrote:
I'm using the 2.65 fashion theme.
I think the Footer.cshtml view should be under the Common folder to match the core views. I think this moved in either nop 2.5 or 2.6.
This also means that _Root.cshtml needs to reference it like this @Html.Action("Footer", "Common")

Greg

Hi Greg,

Well spotted! It actually does exactly the same but when used as a partial view it needs to be in the Shared folder otherwise it won't be found and that's why it is in the Shared folder. We will refer to it via the controller and the action and move it to the Common folder for consistency and also this way you can use the Model in the view.

Many thanks!
ululavi
11 years ago
#1353 Quote
Hello,

Just purchased and uploaded the fashion theme.
I am running into the following bug.

I started with a fresh install of 2.65 nop with sample data.
I Followed the instructions at:
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopFashionTheme/Version_2_6/lessons/Installation.html

I have uploaded the plugins and theme in the according folders.
I was able to install the plugins in the according order.

On step 16. When going to activate the fashion theme
Configuration -> Settings -> General And Miscellaneous Settings
the page blows up message "we're sorry, an internal error occurred..."

This is the only page that blows up. the rest of the site works well.

Please let me know the step I should take to resolve this?
thank you,