Close

Bugs

Support
12 years ago
#127 Quote
Tommy wrote:
Hi

I have problems with the CloudZoom it´s not zooming, it´s running with the standard products from installation so is it because the product image is to small or does the size of pictures not matter?

The size of the image does matter a lot. The zoom is working with the original picture size when it is uploaded. So if you want the Zoom to work as expected you need to upload pictures with decent quality.

Tommy wrote:

Is it possible to change the pictures for the Slider navigation buttons?

It is possible to do whatever you want.
All the views are open to modifications, so you are not limited to call the sliders with different parameters if you like. You can find all the views files for the sliders inside the plugin folder Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HomePageSliders\Views\HomePageSliders
To answer your question you can find the images in this folder Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HomePageSliders\Styles\carousel3d\images and change them if you like.

Tommy wrote:

The text Price Range is not Dynamic, in my opinion all text must be dynamic. My customer must have all text in Danish, so I have to modify the code.

Well spotted! Thanks for reporting this. All our plugins are provided with resource files that contain any text that needs to be translated but we have missed to add this one.Later this week we are planing a new release of the Ajax Filters with great performance improvements, so we will add the missing resources in that release too.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Boyko
12 years ago
#128 Quote
Support wrote:

All the views are open to modifications, so you are not limited to call the sliders with different parameters if you like. You can find all the views files for the sliders inside the plugin folder Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HomePageSliders\Views\HomePageSliders
To answer your question you can find the images in this folder Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HomePageSliders\Styles\carousel3d\images and change them if you like.

If you use the 2D version of the slider, which actually uses Coin-Slider then you can read how to change the Next/Prev text in this article
In short you need to modify Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HomePageSliders\Scripts\coinSlider\coin-slider.min.js on line 28 (search for class='cs-prev'>prev) and change the text with whatever you want and later style it by modifying the .css file Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.HomePageSliders\Styles\coinSlider\coin-slider-styles.css

Best Regards
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Tommy
12 years ago
#134 Quote
Support wrote:
Hi

I have problems with the CloudZoom it´s not zooming, it´s running with the standard products from installation so is it because the product image is to small or does the size of pictures not matter?

The size of the image does matter a lot. The zoom is working with the original picture size when it is uploaded. So if you want the Zoom to work as expected you need to upload pictures with decent quality.

The text Price Range is not Dynamic, in my opinion all text must be dynamic. My customer must have all text in Danish, so I have to modify the code.

Well spotted! Thanks for reporting this. All our plugins are provided with resource files that contain any text that needs to be translated but we have missed to add this one.Later this week we are planing a new release of the Ajax Filters with great performance improvements, so we will add the missing resources in that release too.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Thanks do you contact me when it´s possible to download the improved Ajax filter?

Best Regards

Tommy
Support
12 years ago
#136 Quote
Hi Tommy,

They are already available for download.
We just released the new improved version of the Ajax Filters and it is included in the packages of all our products.

Note:
You need to update the Core plugin when updating the Filters. There is no need to Uninstall the Core plugin just update the content of its folder with the new version of the Core plugin. Then you need to replace the content of the Filters folder with the updated version and then Uninstall and Install the Filters plugin. Don't forget to change the Global.asax at the end.

There is a new release to the Fashion theme plugin with new Roll Over Image functionality that can be seen on the Demo. If you like the new functionality you can update the Theme plugin too. Just replace the content of the plugin folder, Uninstall and Install it just like the Filters.

Best Regards,
Tommy
12 years ago
#139 Quote
Hi

I did a translation of the recource files of all the plugins before installations.
BUT they failed as it said my danish letters ÆØÅ where not legal characters.

So now I´m stuck because I can´t fullfill the install as some items are in database so I can´t get a clean installation with english text of the plugins Homepagesliders and Nopquicktabs.

What items do I need to delete from Database to proceed I´m not happy if I need a total reinstall of the DB ??

Error example:There is already an object named 'Product_Tab_Mapping' in the database.

Br

Tommy
Support
12 years ago
#140 Quote
Hi Tommy,

You don't need to reinstall your DB.
What you are saying is that your installation has failed because of the resource files but the installation has already created the plugin tables in the database.
So probably your plugin is not marked as installed in the Installed Plugins file and you can't uninstall it from the Admin panel. Uninstalling a plugin deletes any tables it has created but in your case the plugin is not marked as installed.
In order to manually delete the tables of Nop Quick Tab plugin you can use these sql commands:

DROP TABLE Product_Tab_Mapping

DROP TABLE Tab

For the Home Page Sliders use this sql command:

DROP TABLE Slider

That's all you have to do and you will be able to install the plugins again.
Please use the default resources supplied with the plugins.
They will be imported for all languages in your nopCommerce installation.
You can then change the Danish resources from the admin panel.
Go to Configuration -> Languages and click View Resource Strings of your language.
Then you can find all our resources and translate them. Unfortunately there is no search functionality in nopCommerce but all Tabs resources start with SevenSpikes, so you can go directly on page 230 and find them there. You can find the Sliders resources under Admin.Sliders. This is not a perfect solution but it should work for now.

Unfortunately the format of the plugin resource files does not allow to import them manually i.e use the Import resource functionality in nopCommerce.

Could you send us your problematic resource files, so that we can see why they could not be imported in nopCommerce.

Best Regards,
Tommy
12 years ago
#141 Quote
Hi

Thanks I did drop the table and install the original plugins.

Now I´m strugling as the theme is not working but says:
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

Nothing in the LOG so I´m lost.

The Dark orange theme is working okay.

I tried to Uninstall all plugins and reinstall but no luck.

I think I will go from scratch again.

I will send you a resource file with the danish translations later this weekend.

Br Tommy
Support
12 years ago
#142 Quote
Hi Tommy,

Here are some tips that might help you resolve the problem;
1. Make sure all our plugins are installed.
2. Change your Global.asax if you have updated the plugins with a newer version.

Please let us know if you continue to experience any problems, so that we can help you.
You can write an email directly to our support with a link to your web site and login credentials, so that we can see what's wrong with your installation. We might also require access to your ftp if necessary.

Best Regards,
Tommy
12 years ago
#155 Quote
Support wrote:
Hi Tommy,

Here are some tips that might help you resolve the problem;
1. Make sure all our plugins are installed.
2. Change your Global.asax if you have updated the plugins with a newer version.

Please let us know if you continue to experience any problems, so that we can help you.
You can write an email directly to our support with a link to your web site and login credentials, so that we can see what's wrong with your installation. We might also require access to your ftp if necessary.

Best Regards,

Hi

I did a total new installation(with samples and only English) and now it works.
But the first time when I had the problems I did not install samples to DB and did have danish language files installed as the first languageID.
Should that make any differences for displaying the theme sites?
Should that cause problems installing the plugins?

But now everything works and it´s a great theme and plugins.

Best regards

Tommy
Support
12 years ago
#157 Quote
Hi Tommy,

We are glad you have managed to run the theme with the plugins.
There was an issue importing resources when the default language is different from English but it was fixed 2 weeks ago. Please read this post
If you are running with the latest version you should not have any problems.
To answer your questions:
Neither the current language nor having the sample data should matter when installing the plugins and displaying the theme. Everything should work no matter what the current language is or what the data in the database is.

In any case we will download the Danish language pack and test locally all of our plugins and themes just to make sure there isn't something special with it.

Best Regards,