Close

Bugs

dev
12 years ago
#190 Quote
The HOME button is not visible once you move to other pages. Can you please fix issue.

Also can you upgrade the system to latest nopcommerce 2.3 version.
Support
12 years ago
#191 Quote
Hi,

What do you mean by the HOME button is not visible?
There is no HOME button in the current Theme design.
When you click on the logo image, which on the demo site is YOUR STORE NAME that links to the Home page.
You can always easily add any additional links if you want to.
We are in the process of upgrading the Theme to nopCommerce 2.3 and will release it in a couple of days.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
bradsymons
12 years ago
#403 Quote
The theme doesn't by default have the product collateral divs where the details for a gift card for example are shown.
This means that you cannot use the gift card functionality for Nopcommerce.
Please advise what i need to do to put this functionality back in the theme.
(Using 2.30)
Support
12 years ago
#404 Quote
bradsymons wrote:
The theme doesn't by default have the product collateral divs where the details for a gift card for example are shown.
This means that you cannot use the gift card functionality for Nopcommerce.
Please advise what i need to do to put this functionality back in the theme.
(Using 2.30)

Hi Brad,

Thank for using our products and your feedback is much appreciated!

You are right that the theme doesn't show Gift Cards and this is done on purpose.
We have tried to match most of the nopCommerce features and at the same time provide some unique design that suits a concrete business i.e Fashion shop. We haven't thought that a Gift Card would be used in a Fashion store and that's why the code in the view is commented out. We think it will be much better to have a separate product template for Gift Cards otherwise the code in the default Single Variant templates gets very messy.
Anyway could you share how exactly you want the Gift Card product page should look like? Maybe have all the text boxes on the right side of the image?

Thanks
bradsymons
12 years ago
#405 Quote
Maybe rather between the Add to cart and View More buttons?
Support
12 years ago
#406 Quote
Hi Brad,

we will integrate it and will let you know as soon as it is done.
Support
12 years ago
#407 Quote
Hi Brad,

we have integrated the gift card functionality in our Nop Fashion Theme and uploaded a new version on the site. You can download the new version from your My Account section.

Thanks!
iBEAUTHENTIC
12 years ago
#497 Quote
Saw that this theme was updated, Great Work.

The search bar has a rounded gray border around it. In IE and Firefox the textbox is centered but in Chrome it does not look to be. See image

Also a question, I circled it as well in the image, but you nicely added a quantity box to the category page but not the product page. How would I add a quantity box here if that is the intent?

Thanks
Support
12 years ago
#498 Quote
Hi,

can you try hitting Ctrl + F5 several times to clear the Chrome cache as we have uploaded new css on the demo. If it does not get better would it be possible to share what version of Chrome you are using so that we can try to reproduce the problem.

The quantity text box on the category page can be enabled/disable through the administration of the plugin. Unfortunately the Nop Fashion Theme does not have a quantity text box on the product page by design. If you think this will add more value to the Nop Fashion Theme you can propose it on our Nop-Templates UserVoice portal.

Thanks!
iBEAUTHENTIC
12 years ago
#499 Quote
Looks good in Chrome now.

I had guessed you did not add the quantity box to the product page by design, but it seems strange to have it on the category page but not on the product page. As I understand this was your intent how would I go about adding it back to the product page myself?? Having a quantity box on the product page is extremely important to extra sales.