Close

Bugs

Support
11 years ago
#1354 Quote
Hi Alex,

Would it be able to specify more details about the error. You can see it in the System -> Log menu of your site.

Or you can send us an admin credentials for the site in a separate email in order to see what the problem might be and fix the error.

Thanks!
SiimKerge
11 years ago
#1371 Quote
Hello,

I have an problem when clicked 'return request' button under my account. Basically i can make return request but after i have made it i want to see the status of the retrun request but when i click the link it will give me error. I looked into the log and found this :

error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CustomeReturnRequestsModel' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

And I can see that the name 'CustomeReturnRequestsModel' should be 'CustomerReturnRequestsModel'.

So my question is this an nopcommerce problem or it is problem with nop-templates?
Support
11 years ago
#1374 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for your observation! You are right about the name of the model. We have fixed that. Can you please try to edit the name of the model by adding the missing "r" and see whether the error still occurs. You can edit the ~/Themes/Fashion/Views/Customer/ReturnRequests.cshtml and open it in a text editor. Then change the first line to:

@model CustomerReturnRequestsModel

and see whether the error still exists.

If the error still occurs please do not hesitate to contact us again.
SiimKerge
11 years ago
#1375 Quote
Thanks,

It fixed the problem.