Close

Bugs

SDobrev
7 years ago
#13303 Quote
Hi,

Can you check in the database or in All Settings page what is the value of the brooklynthemesettings.preset setting?

You can use one workaround until you resolve this problem. In the theme.custom CSS file modify the "#cc8a97" color code to the desired one.

Also please insert something in the Custom Head Styles field of the theme and check if this is included in the theme.custom-1.css.

If you have multistore check carefully the settings in the administration.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
7 years ago
#13304 Quote
SDobrev wrote:
Hi,

Can you check in the database or in All Settings page what is the value of the brooklynthemesettings.preset setting?

You can use one workaround until you resolve this problem. In the theme.custom CSS file modify the "#cc8a97" color code to the desired one.

Also please insert something in the Custom Head Styles field of the theme and check if this is included in the theme.custom-1.css.

If you have multistore check carefully the settings in the administration.

hello sir yes its problm for multiple store now i add one more store and go in the setting and in Multi-store configuration for i select "all store" then i changed the preset its reflecting on public store but still i want to why its happening bcz when i add unnecessary store and changing its not reflecting can u tell me exact issue for that ?
Bhaskar Shastri
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13305 Quote
Hi,

Can you explain in more detail what is the configuration?
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
7 years ago
#13306 Quote
SDobrev wrote:
Hi,

Can you explain in more detail what is the configuration?

yes sir in nopcommerce 3.8 if u have multiple store then in General setting u will see a dropdown with the lable known "Multi-store configuration for" in dropdown the ol the store which you add on that url will showing select one of them and change the setting i juz add one more sttore and in that dropdown i select "All Stores" and then changes the seeting and now its reflecting on Public Store thanx for your lovely support sir
Bhaskar Shastri
hsi_isdept
6 years ago
#13341 Quote
We have found a bug with the search box and header style #2 on a large amount of mobile devices.  If you toggle the header layout design of the theme from style #1 to style #2, many mobile devices cant use the search box.  You get results that vary from the keyboard on the device disappearing to the focus not being accepted when it's clicked on.

I can provide additional info in regards to device types if needed.

The versions of the software I'm using are as follows-

Nop Commerce - 3.7
NopUltimateThemeCollection 3.7.490.19765
Brooklyn Theme

Devices and Browsers that have the issue(s) -

Disappearing keyboard-
Model number: Samsung SM-T520
Android Version: 4.4.2
Browser/Version: Chrome/56.0.2924.87

Model number: Lenovo A3000-h
Android version: 4.2.2
Browser /Version : Chrome/56.0.2924.87

Disappearing keyboard and unable to click in search box (depending on the browser used)

Model number: Motorola MZ617
Android version: 4.1.2
Browser /Version : Android Browser 4 (cant click in search box)
Chrome version 56.0.2924.87 (disappearing keyboard)

Please advise on how to fix.... thanks.
Troy
hsi_isdept
6 years ago
#13342 Quote
As a side note, this can be recreated on your demo of the Brooklyn theme by selecting the second style (red accents versus pink).  It moves the search bar up to the top center of the page versus to the right of the menu bar.

Thanks.
nikola.dragiev
6 years ago
#13350 Quote
hsi_isdept wrote:
As a side note, this can be recreated on your demo of the Brooklyn theme by selecting the second style (red accents versus pink).  It moves the search bar up to the top center of the page versus to the right of the menu bar.

Thanks.

Hello,

The Brooklyn theme has two header layouts available for our customers to choose. In the second Demo of the theme, we have displayed the second variant for the header layout, in which the search bar and other elements are positioned in different places. If you are referring to that it is not a problem, but another option for you. If not please specify what exactly are you pointing out as a potential bug.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
hsi_isdept
6 years ago
#13351 Quote
No, of course having a second option would not be considered a bug.  

Please reread the post above (#13341) for detailed information of what happens when you use header option 2 and how a significant amount of mobile devices can not use the search bar.

nikola.dragiev
6 years ago
#13361 Quote
Hello,

Sorry about the misunderstanding, can you please submit a ticket to our ticketing system and a theme member will investigate that issue.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com
hsi_isdept
6 years ago
#13368 Quote
Due to no longer having an active support plan for the themes (I'm not sure why we would need an active support plan to report a bug), I did submit a ticket under a different item's license.  Please review at your earliest convenience.  Thanks.