Close

Bugs

[email protected]
7 years ago
#13285 Quote
no sir its letes version 3.8 for nopcommerce , theme , core pugin all are latest but still when i m chaning preset its effecting and showing in databse when i am chexcking in Db.setting table but its not refleting on UI.  there is generating a file Name is Theme.custom-1 i think its tempeory file and i think the color is fetching from this file but this file is not updating when i am chaning preset color.
Bhaskar Shastri
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13287 Quote
Hi,

Can you provide us a link to your site? The fastest way to resolve this issue is to Submit a ticket with more information.

View the source code of the home page (Ctrl + U in Chrome) and search for:
<link href="/Themes/brooklyn/Content/css/theme.custom-1.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />.

If this code does not exist you have to update the _Root.Head.cshtml view of the theme.

If the code is there click on the link and the CSS file should open in new window and there should be some styles inside the file.

It is possible that the current user doesn't have permissions to modify this file. When you open the file from the theme directory is it empty?

Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
7 years ago
#13292 Quote
No sir i check this file this is not empty and the size of this file is 8 kb and the same code i get in that as u give me instrunction to  open this file from Chrome. sir i deleted the file but still its generting again with same size and same code..
Bhaskar Shastri
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13293 Quote
Hi,

Please submit a ticket and attach the generated CSS file so we can test locally.

It is very strange that the file is generated and included but the changes are not applied. Can you check when you change the presets in the administration if the file is changing?
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
7 years ago
#13294 Quote
Sir i dont have valid lisence the theme when it was purchased its purchased by boss and i cant demand him the details http://teamworkcrm.cloudapp.net:9391/ this is url of store where this problem is coming and i also paste the this line <link href="/Themes/brooklyn/Content/css/theme.custom-1.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> in _Root.head.Cshtml page i.e exist in the Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Brooklyn\Views\Shared\_Root.head.Cshtml and after pressing Ctrl + U and searching this line itsw showing two time but there is a single parameter diffrence from both i.e. V u cn check sir but lease help sir its very urgent and thanx for ur help sir
Bhaskar Shastri
[email protected]
7 years ago
#13295 Quote
SDobrev wrote:
Hi,

Please submit a ticket and attach the generated CSS file so we can test locally.

It is very strange that the file is generated and included but the changes are not applied. Can you check when you change the presets in the administration if the file is changing?

NO sir its not changing when i change the preset its update in table Dbo.setting for the name brooklynthemesettings.preset with the color code of selected preset in the value but its not reflecting on Public store and not changing in the Temperory  generated file i.e known as theme.custom-1.css.
Bhaskar Shastri
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13298 Quote
Hi,

Please send a private message with admin credentials to the site so we can further investigate this issue.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
7 years ago
#13299 Quote
SDobrev wrote:
Hi,

Please send a private message with admin credentials to the site so we can further investigate this issue.

Sorry to say sir but i dont think client will allow to share our admin login id and password to you as you can check the code with Ctrl + U and when i a changine on admin site its changing i mean when i cleck black to pink or pink to any color its showing selected there but reflecting on public store.
Bhaskar Shastri
SDobrev
7 years ago
#13300 Quote
Hi,

Go to Administration -> Nop-Templates -> System information and there you will find the exact version of the Core plugin and the theme plugin.

The easiest way to resolve this issue is to get the account from your boss and submit a ticket with more information and if it is possible admin credentials to your site.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
7 years ago
#13302 Quote
SDobrev wrote:
Hi,

Go to Administration -> Nop-Templates -> System information and there you will find the exact version of the Core plugin and the theme plugin.

The easiest way to resolve this issue is to get the account from your boss and submit a ticket with more information and if it is possible admin credentials to your site.

Sir this is the version of all plugin and theme
and i dont think its old.

SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Core, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.EntitySettings, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Mappings, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Scheduling, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Services, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.NopQuickTabs, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.PrevNextProduct, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.RichBlog, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.SaleOfTheDay, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.FacebookShop, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.InstantSearch, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.CloudZoom, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
SevenSpikes.Theme.Brooklyn, Version=3.8.1034.23068, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Bhaskar Shastri