Close

Bugs

Tebox
8 years ago
#10594 Quote
Tebox wrote:
Problems on mobile phones!
When customer is visiting on a moblie device the cart is not working, it have been testet on a iphone 6 and a sony z3. When adding a product to cart, the sign says succes and the cart link is shown. But when going to the cart it is empty.

The cart is working on desktop and ipad without problems.

Sorry guys ! it was a bug in nopcommerce and not the theme ! ;)
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#10597 Quote
Tebox wrote:
Problems on mobile phones!
When customer is visiting on a moblie device the cart is not working, it have been testet on a iphone 6 and a sony z3. When adding a product to cart, the sign says succes and the cart link is shown. But when going to the cart it is empty.

The cart is working on desktop and ipad without problems.

Sorry guys ! it was a bug in nopcommerce and not the theme ! ;)

Hi Tebox,

I'm glad you fix the issue.

As you mentioned the problem is not with the theme. It is how the nopCommerce distinguish the different domains. In other words "google.com" and "www.google.com" are two different domains for nopCommerce, even if they are practically the same domain.

Let me illustrate it with an example. When I visit your site without "www", add something in the cart and then click on the checkout button I'm redirected to the CheckoutPage and because there is an SSL certificate I'm redirected to the CheckPage but with "https://www" and nopCommerce reads it as a different domain and, therefore, a new guest customer is created and his shopping cart is empty. So in the end, I will see an empty shopping cart for the "https://www" domain.

The solution for this will be to set the "WWW prefix requirement:" to "Pages should have WWW prefix" in the Administration -> Configuration ->Settings -> General settings -> SEO Settings tab.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Juson
8 years ago
#10775 Quote
I cannot find the way to access to forum.

I enabled forum in administrator menu, should be on column 2 in footer.

Am I missing something?

About information text, I had changed it in language string menu, but in this forum, I've seen a reply that it could be changed in topic area. I wonder nop-template team member changed the way to modify.

Thanks for your great theme and plug-ins.

Regards,

Juson
Stefan
8 years ago
#10779 Quote
Juson wrote:
I cannot find the way to access to forum.

I enabled forum in administrator menu, should be on column 2 in footer.

Am I missing something?

About information text, I had changed it in language string menu, but in this forum, I've seen a reply that it could be changed in topic area. I wonder nop-template team member changed the way to modify.

Thanks for your great theme and plug-ins.

Regards,

Juson

Hi Juson,

The forum link is displayed in the menu and not in the footer. If you need to show the forum link in the footer, you should edit the Themes\Brooklyn\Views\Common\Footer.cshtml file and add the following:

@if (Model.ForumEnabled)
{
   <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Boards")">@T("Forum.Forums")</a></li>
}

in the <ul> in the second or third column within the <ul> html tag.

As to the text in the footer, for the Brooklyn theme is a locale resource that you can change either from your Languages administration or directly from admin -> plugins -> 7Spikes themes -> nop brooklyn theme -> manage theme resources.

Hope this helps.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
Juson
8 years ago
#11788 Quote
Hi Juson,

The forum link is displayed in the menu and not in the footer. If you need to show the forum link in the footer, you should edit the Themes\Brooklyn\Views\Common\Footer.cshtml file and add the following:

@if (Model.ForumEnabled)
{
   <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Boards")">@T("Forum.Forums")</a></li>
}

in the <ul> in the second or third column within the <ul> html tag.

As to the text in the footer, for the Brooklyn theme is a locale resource that you can change either from your Languages administration or directly from admin -> plugins -> 7Spikes themes -> nop brooklyn theme -> manage theme resources.

Hope this helps.
[/quote]

Perfect. Thanks a lot.
praveennerd
7 years ago
#13049 Quote
I am able to install all plugins except 'Nop Product Ribbons' and 'Nop Brooklyn Theme' (the plugin). I tried restarting NopCommerce, cleaning cache, etc.

The error I am getting is "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key"

Stack trace:

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at System.Web.MimeMapping.MimeMappingDictionaryIntegrated.PopulateMappings() at System.Web.MimeMapping.MimeMappingDictionaryBase.EnsureMapping() at System.Web.MimeMapping.MimeMappingDictionaryBase.GetMimeMapping(String fileName) at System.Web.MimeMapping.GetMimeMapping(String fileName) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.PnvCvOvnvPcUALbEAyG(Object ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.MGg1PL1ky9() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.InstallAdditionalSettings() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Plugin.BasePlugin7Spikes.nEML9dQJOTImiCadmle(Object ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Plugin.BasePlugin7Spikes.Install() at Nop.Admin.Controllers.PluginController.Install(FormCollection form)
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#13060 Quote
praveennerd wrote:
I am able to install all plugins except 'Nop Product Ribbons' and 'Nop Brooklyn Theme' (the plugin). I tried restarting NopCommerce, cleaning cache, etc.

The error I am getting is "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key"

Stack trace:

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at System.Web.MimeMapping.MimeMappingDictionaryIntegrated.PopulateMappings() at System.Web.MimeMapping.MimeMappingDictionaryBase.EnsureMapping() at System.Web.MimeMapping.MimeMappingDictionaryBase.GetMimeMapping(String fileName) at System.Web.MimeMapping.GetMimeMapping(String fileName) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.PnvCvOvnvPcUALbEAyG(Object ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.MGg1PL1ky9() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons.Plugin.ProductRibbonsPlugin.InstallAdditionalSettings() at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Plugin.BasePlugin7Spikes.nEML9dQJOTImiCadmle(Object ) at SevenSpikes.Nop.Framework.Plugin.BasePlugin7Spikes.Install() at Nop.Admin.Controllers.PluginController.Install(FormCollection form)

Hi,

please read this post here: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/sqlserver/en-US/3d5e7c3b-cfed-4dc2-9c43-c4f1f60d5c89/mimemappingdictionaryintegratedpopulatemappings-issue?forum=windowsazurewebsitespreview

It seems that you have added additional mime type mappings in the web.config ( or in the applicationhost.config file ), which are missing some of their values. Please check it out.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
praveennerd
7 years ago
#13061 Quote
Thanks for your help. It was an empty mime type somehow added to the server. After removing, it worked fine.
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13281 Quote
Hello Sir,

when i am trying to change to change the preset color its chaning i cn see in the database but its not refelecting on our website why ?

Bhaskar Shastri
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13282 Quote
Hello,

Please check what version of the Theme and the Core plugin are you using.

Most probably you haven't updated _Root.Head.cshtml view.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com