Close

Feature Requests

hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#12104 Quote
illutian wrote:
In case the User Voice doesn't get heard.. :P

---

I feel requiring CS Staff to look under 'My Account' to monitor tickets is very inefficient. Why not have something in the /Admin/ side under Help Desk that allows anyone with access to view all tickets (complete with the same color coding as seen under 'Manage Tickets').

This way, not only can the staff members see the tickets that need responses, but also the Staff Managers can see how the entire CS Department is doing.

---

I'm really surprised there isn't a Hub area for all the tickets to be looked at. :(

Hi,

I don't quite get what is the difference between going to Administration -> Nop Help Desk -> ( for example ) Manage tickets and going to My account -> Manage tickets for checking the tickets. Either way, you need to go somewhere to check them.

What about, if you don't want to give your staff members an admin access to your site? How are they going to check the tickets? In the moment, the store owner is not obliged to provide access to admin area for the staff members.

Looking forward to your reply!

True, the hassle is trying to get the staff to step out of the Admin side and into the public side every once in a while to check.

I suppose this all stems from there's no email notification if there's a new ticket, or when a staff member's been assigned.

I'm looking at the Nop Customer Reminders -> Reminder Messages Report and thinking that's exactly what I'd like to see. A report of the tickets and who's assigned to them and the progress on those tickets (aka the replies).

So sort of record of what's going on.

All in the Admin, where I live....from the time I start till the time I leave.

Hi,

We can think of implementing sending emails when a new ticket is submitted, but could you please explain to whom the emails should be sent? I mean, if you have 50 staff members assigned to a department, should all of them be notified via email that a new ticket is submitted?

About the Nop Customer Reminders -> Reminder Messages Report example, please suggest your idea to have the Manage Tickets in the administration too in our User Voice portal and if people vote for it, we will plan and implement it.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
illutian
8 years ago
#12105 Quote
I would say anyone in the 'assigned staff' Tab. Should definitely get an email:

When the ticket is first made.
When a staff member has been assigned.
Continued emails to the assigned staff. -- Obviously, at this point the others don't need to continue receiving emails.
bcdiesel
4 years ago
#16336 Quote
[quote]Also, is it possible to allow guests or non-registered users fill out a ticket? We'd like to use this for workflow on our inquiries, and our customers do not want to create an account until after checkout.

Thanks!
Justin

This is an interesting idea. Could you please suggest it in our User Voice portal, so that other customers can vote for it too.

Thanks.[/quote]

1) I'd really like to see this feature as well as the majority of my customers are one-time purchasers and rarely create a customer account. I downloaded the trial and it doesn't have the option so I guess this never got implemented. I'd like to purchase the plugin as it would help out quite a bit with my customer support, however forcing a guest to sign up just to create/send a ticket is highly unlikely.

I tried to visit the UserVoice portal link as referenced in the original post, but you guys no longer seem to use it as I get a 404 error.

2) Also, it would be great if you could add a "File Upload" as a control type (and have the ability to mark it required).

Until then I guess I have to continue using the abysmal stock Contact Us page...

Thanks
justinhof
4 years ago
#16350 Quote
We ended up creating a plug-in that overrode the sign in piece. You can try it out here.

https://www.deepblueyachtsupply.com/inboard-propeller-sizing

It is only on version 4.0 though, but are in the process of looking to take to version 4.2 this winter.
af1racing
4 years ago
#21115 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:
Hi,

We can think of implementing sending emails when a new ticket is submitted, but could you please explain to whom the emails should be sent? I mean, if you have 50 staff members assigned to a department, should all of them be notified via email that a new ticket is submitted?

Is it possible to have Department Managers?  A Lead Staff Member with permissions to manager their own Department's Tickets.  So the Store Owner and Department Manager are notified that a new ticket is submitted, then the Department Manager assigns it to a Staff Member, who is then notified.  
DarioV
2 years ago
#21688 Quote
Is there an answer, how to enable Help Desk plugin for guests?

Thanks