Close

Feature Requests

Support
9 years ago
#8499 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Help Desk plugin for nopCommerce.
justinhof
8 years ago
#10047 Quote
Is it possible to have this widget available on Topic pages? Right now, I only see Account, Product and Order.
justinhof
8 years ago
#10049 Quote
Also, is it possible to allow guests or non-registered users fill out a ticket? We'd like to use this for workflow on our inquiries, and our customers do not want to create an account until after checkout.

Thanks!
Justin
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#10050 Quote
Hi Justin,

justinhof wrote:
Is it possible to have this widget available on Topic pages? Right now, I only see Account, Product and Order.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to be integrated on Topic pages.

justinhof wrote:
Also, is it possible to allow guests or non-registered users fill out a ticket? We'd like to use this for workflow on our inquiries, and our customers do not want to create an account until after checkout.

Thanks!
Justin

This is an interesting idea. Could you please suggest it in our User Voice portal, so that other customers can vote for it too.

Thanks.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
justinhof
8 years ago
#10168 Quote
Really getting this plugin going, and the potential is pretty good.

Is there a way to have it so the Ticket Attributes could be assigned to a particular Ticket Department. Basically if the customer picks one department, only the fields associated with that would show?

Also, is there a way to specify products within a particular category can have the Submit a Ticket button show, for a particular department? So not all products would have the button, and different categories would have specific department tickets?

Lastly, I noticed that the plugin does not have the themes updated fully. If you use the Nitro theme, it moves the search box to a funny location.

Thanks,
Justin
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#10172 Quote
justinhof wrote:
Really getting this plugin going, and the potential is pretty good.

Is there a way to have it so the Ticket Attributes could be assigned to a particular Ticket Department. Basically if the customer picks one department, only the fields associated with that would show?

Unfortunately, this is not possible with the current version of the plugin. The ticket attributes are "shared" for all departments.

justinhof wrote:
Also, is there a way to specify products within a particular category can have the Submit a Ticket button show, for a particular department? So not all products would have the button, and different categories would have specific department tickets?

Lastly, I noticed that the plugin does not have the themes updated fully. If you use the Nitro theme, it moves the search box to a funny location.

Thanks,
Justin

This is not possible out of the box too. If you have choose a product page widget zones - the submit ticket button will appear for all products.

However, you can create a class which need to inherit from "IProductHelper" ( an inferface in HelpDesk plugin ) with a method "CheckProducts". This method will be called when a customer searches for products in the New Ticket page. You can add a logic there to remove products for which a ticket cannot be submitted.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
illutian
7 years ago
#12076 Quote
In case the User Voice doesn't get heard.. :P

---

I feel requiring CS Staff to look under 'My Account' to monitor tickets is very inefficient. Why not have something in the /Admin/ side under Help Desk that allows anyone with access to view all tickets (complete with the same color coding as seen under 'Manage Tickets').

This way, not only can the staff members see the tickets that need responses, but also the Staff Managers can see how the entire CS Department is doing.

---

I'm really surprised there isn't a Hub area for all the tickets to be looked at. :(
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12088 Quote
illutian wrote:

---

I feel requiring CS Staff to look under 'My Account' to monitor tickets is very inefficient. Why not have something in the /Admin/ side under Help Desk that allows anyone with access to view all tickets (complete with the same color coding as seen under 'Manage Tickets').

This way, not only can the staff members see the tickets that need responses, but also the Staff Managers can see how the entire CS Department is doing.

---

I'm really surprised there isn't a Hub area for all the tickets to be looked at. :(

Hi,

I don't quite get what is the difference between going to Administration -> Nop Help Desk -> ( for example ) Manage tickets and going to My account -> Manage tickets for checking the tickets. Either way, you need to go somewhere to check them.

What about, if you don't want to give your staff members an admin access to your site? How are they going to check the tickets? In the moment, the store owner is not obliged to provide access to admin area for the staff members.

Looking forward to your reply!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
illutian
7 years ago
#12090 Quote
hristian.dimov wrote:

---

---

Hi,

I don't quite get what is the difference between going to Administration -> Nop Help Desk -> ( for example ) Manage tickets and going to My account -> Manage tickets for checking the tickets. Either way, you need to go somewhere to check them.

What about, if you don't want to give your staff members an admin access to your site? How are they going to check the tickets? In the moment, the store owner is not obliged to provide access to admin area for the staff members.

Looking forward to your reply!

True, the hassle is trying to get the staff to step out of the Admin side and into the public side every once in a while to check.

I suppose this all stems from there's no email notification if there's a new ticket, or when a staff member's been assigned.

I'm looking at the Nop Customer Reminders -> Reminder Messages Report and thinking that's exactly what I'd like to see. A report of the tickets and who's assigned to them and the progress on those tickets (aka the replies).

So sort of record of what's going on.

All in the Admin, where I live....from the time I start till the time I leave.
justinhof
7 years ago
#12091 Quote
I agree that having it on the admin side would be very beneficial, especially since our back office staff spends most time in the admin side.

I also think a customer should be able to raise a ticket without having to create an account. In the e-commerce world, having a feedback loop both for sales and errors is important, and customers don't want to create an account to leave that kind of feedback, but having a way to track it while also engaging them would be nice.

Having switched to Nop, we have seen a tremendous drop in our customer interactions on these types of communications and help tickets because of the need to create an account. We have added the ability to sign in with Amazon and Google, but still isn't at the same levels without needing an account.