Close

Bugs

hristo
9 years ago
#8175 Quote
Then obviously there is a problem on your end, because it seems you are seeing a major difference. There are custom fonts in almost all out themes and the difference in font rendering is very minor, definitely not a problem.
You can send us a screenshot if you like so we can see the difference (or give us a link if your website is available online), but I suggest you to take a look at the theme on another machine and with another version of Chrome installed and see if there is any difference.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
9 years ago
#8181 Quote
hristo wrote:
Then obviously there is a problem on your end, because it seems you are seeing a major difference. There are custom fonts in almost all out themes and the difference in font rendering is very minor, definitely not a problem.

This response seems oddly defensive to me?  I clearly stated that it was NOT a major difference, but rather that it was a noticeable.  This only matters because its presenting itself in the main menus and on the homepage which is the most visible text on the site.

This image below is snipped from your demo.  Do these differences pictured fall into what you would consider "acceptable" rendering, or do you think there's something else going on here?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxSwbWwuTCU1ZFg4UVc0clVLZjQ/edit

FWIW - I use many of your templates for my customer sites and this is the first theme I recall having this issue.

Thanks
hristo
9 years ago
#8185 Quote
[email protected] wrote:

This response seems oddly defensive to me?  I clearly stated that it was NOT a major difference, but rather that it was a noticeable.  This only matters because its presenting itself in the main menus and on the homepage which is the most visible text on the site.

This image below is snipped from your demo.  Do these differences pictured fall into what you would consider "acceptable" rendering, or do you think there's something else going on here?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxSwbWwuTCU1ZFg4UVc0clVLZjQ/edit

FWIW - I use many of your templates for my customer sites and this is the first theme I recall having this issue.

Thanks

Hi,
from your screenshot I can see you are experiencing a severe font pixelization and not a "very minor difference" as we discussed before. This is definitely not related to the theme template (our themes are taking multiple cross-browser testings so it's not possible to miss such a serious problem).

Here is a screenshot from the demo as it looks in Firefox and in Chrome. As you can see the only difference is in the thickness, there is no pixelization.
Firefox
Chrome

Your problem could be coming from your browser, or from your operating system.

Which version of Chrome you have? Older versions had severe font rendering problems, take a look at this article for example:
http://www.dev-metal.com/fix-ugly-font-rendering-google-chrome/
As of version 37, Chrome claims the problem is being fixed but according to some users the fix is only partial.

Or, it could be your operating system (have you changed any anti-aliasing/ClearType settings?).

Anyway, I still suggest you to test your project on another machine with newest version of Chrome installed and look for a difference. If the problem is coming from the browser version and you want to support older versions too, here is an article that explains how to force Chrome to use SVG source instead of TT (true type) or WOFF, which could be a possible fix for you:
https://coderwall.com/p/5cvwyq

Hope this helps!

If you have any further questions or if you decide to change the font for specific elements on your site and need directions, let us know.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8229 Quote
Support wrote:
Topic for reporting any Nop Traction Responsive Theme problems.

Dear support team,

We are using nopcommerce 3.4 traction theme.After successful up gradation, i am deleted the default store and keep our store.But the anywhere slider images and thumbnail images are blur.Unable to upload quality slider images. Help me on this..very urgent.

Regards,
Ela
Boyko
9 years ago
#8230 Quote
BlueMed wrote:

We are using nopcommerce 3.4 traction theme.After successful up gradation, i am deleted the default store and keep our store.But the anywhere slider images and thumbnail images are blur.Unable to upload quality slider images. Help me on this..very urgent.

Regards,
Ela

Hi Ela,

We can't advice without seeing your web site. Please submit a ticket and provide a live link to your site. If you use the recommended image sizes you should not have problems with images.
Please refer to the documentation for the recommended image settings in the Traction theme documentation.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8374 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Regards,
Ela

Hi Ela,

We can't advice without seeing your web site. Please submit a ticket and provide a live link to your site. If you use the recommended image sizes you should not have problems with images.
Please refer to the documentation for the recommended image settings in the Traction theme documentation.

Dear support Team,

Appologize for delaed response. the problem is missing Image quality attribute in setting table.After inserting that attribute, problem got solved.

Thanks.
Ela
BlueMed Dev Team

manager
8 years ago
#9353 Quote
http://www.safeg.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/forumbug.jpg
테스트
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9354 Quote
Hi,

Can we get a link to your site ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
manager
8 years ago
#9367 Quote
Your demo site.http://www.safeg.co.kr/Content/Images/uploaded/Bug1.jpg
테스트
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9368 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

On what device and browser are you getting this ? 
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team