Close

Bugs

Support
9 years ago
#7789 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Traction Responsive Theme problems.
mrabjohn
9 years ago
#8115 Quote
I found a smidgen of a problem in /Plugins/....AnywhereSliders/Themes/Traction/Content/nivo/nivo.css.

.a.nivo-prevNav, a.nivo-nextNav {
        display: none;
    }

The lines quoted above are 31 to 33 of my copy - the initial "a" is an anchor element, not an "a" class, and so it should not have a dot.

The effect of this is that the unstyled "Prev" button is visible in mobile responsive view, when it shouldn't be.

Kind Regards,

Mark Rabjohn
Integrated Arts Ltd
hristo
9 years ago
#8116 Quote
Thanks for reporting the problem, Mark,
we are going to fix it.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8130 Quote
Dear All,

After installing theme, while customization, in the Nop Anywhere slider,unable to upload the pictures.The "Upload a file" button didn't work. Your help on this would much appreciated.

Boyko
9 years ago
#8134 Quote
BlueMed wrote:
Dear All,

After installing theme, while customization, in the Nop Anywhere slider,unable to upload the pictures.The "Upload a file" button didn't work. Your help on this would much appreciated.

Hi BlueMed,

It would be best if you Submit a Ticket providing more information (or access to your administration) , so that we can provide adequate support.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8139 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Dear All,

Hi BlueMed,

It would be best if you Submit a Ticket providing more information (or access to your administration) , so that we can provide adequate support.

Hi All,

Our site not yet host. It is a local host ,customization stage.Can you help me on this please.

Regards.
Bluemed
BlueMed
9 years ago
#8140 Quote
BlueMed wrote:
Dear All,

Hi BlueMed,

Hi All,

Our site not yet host. It is a local host ,customization stage.Can you help me on this please.

Regards.
Bluemed

Dear Support Team,

I don't know what happens..Now I can upload pictures..I tried whole day , re installed Nop Anywhere slider twice.Any way  problem got solved..But I don't know.what is the problem. thanks for your support.

Regards,
BlueMed Development Team

[email protected]
9 years ago
#8163 Quote
Not sure Id call this a bug per se, but the 'eurostyle' font you are using for the menus looks slightly off in Chrome.  I see the same thing in your demo.  It looks fine in the other browsers Ive tested.

a)  Do you see this as well or do you think its something on my end?
b)  If you do see it, anything you can do about this?

.header-menu > ul > li > a, .header-menu > ul > li > span {
    font: normal 14px 'eurostile';
    cursor: pointer;
}
hristo
9 years ago
#8170 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Not sure Id call this a bug per se, but the 'eurostyle' font you are using for the menus looks slightly off in Chrome.  I see the same thing in your demo.  It looks fine in the other browsers Ive tested.

a)  Do you see this as well or do you think its something on my end?
b)  If you do see it, anything you can do about this?

.header-menu > ul > li > a, .header-menu > ul > li > span {
    font: normal 14px 'eurostile';
    cursor: pointer;
}

Hi,
custom fonts rendering is always a tiny bit different in Chrome, the characters appear a little more thick and blurry, but the difference should be really small, if you are seeing a serious difference, then there is something else on your end.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
9 years ago
#8173 Quote
hristo wrote:
custom fonts rendering is always a tiny bit different in Chrome, the characters appear a little more thick and blurry, but the difference should be really small, if you are seeing a serious difference, then there is something else on your end.

Well yes, but blurry (pixelated is how I would describe it) fonts in something as important as the main menus is a pretty bad thing.  Its not a huge thing, but its certainly noticeable immediately and looks unprofessional.

Is there any workaround for this?  If not, going fwd I would strongly suggest avoiding custom fonts on your end.