Close

Bugs

IvanStoyanov
6 years ago
#1479 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 269
shanexh wrote:
Hello,

When I include manufacturers in the Mega Menu it doesn't change the title of this menu when I edit it in the manufacturers menu settings. It won't change it even when I try to edit the value in settings.xml directly.

a solution to this would be appreciated. Otherwise I will work around it manually.

Regards,

Shane.


Hi Shane,

Changing the value for the setting in the Settings.txt file will not work because of two reasons. The first is that the values in the Settings.txt file is used only during the installation of the plugin and the second is that the value of the manufacturers menu item is a resource not a setting. The setting is used only for certain default values, or when the resource is missing.

Anyways, changing the value for the manufacturers menu in the settings page of the plugins should work. Try to change it again, save the change and clear the cache of your nopCommerce store. The Clear cache link is located in the upper right corner in the administration.

If this does not work you can change the resource value manually. Go to Configuration => Languages => View string resources (for each language) => find the sevenspikes.megamenu.admin.settings.manufacturersitemnamevalue resource and change its value.

Have a nice day!

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
incredible
6 years ago
#1481 Quote
Avatar
  • 5
Hi there, thanks for getting back to me. I have checked the plugin folder for more core folders, but the spikes is the only one. I agree, about the txt file, but the last time a deleted the IsGifts ffomthe product attributes and the only way to get it back was to delete the settings.txt file. Do you have any other suggestions!!
Mark.
Boyko
6 years ago
#1482 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
incredible wrote:
Hi there, thanks for getting back to me. I have checked the plugin folder for more core folders, but the spikes is the only one. I agree, about the txt file, but the last time a deleted the IsGifts ffomthe product attributes and the only way to get it back was to delete the settings.txt file. Do you have any other suggestions!!
Mark.


Hi incredible,

You can check in the App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt file if there is SevenSpikes.Core record more than once. Also you can make a Search in the whole Plugins folder for SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.dll file and it should be present only once.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
incredible
6 years ago
#1483 Quote
Avatar
  • 5
I have checked the installed plugins and there is no reference to the seven spikes

DiscountRequirement.BillingCountryIs
DiscountRequirement.PurchasedAllProducts
DiscountRequirement.PurchasedOneProduct
DiscountRequirement.HadSpentAmount
DiscountRequirement.HasAllProducts
DiscountRequirement.HasOneProduct
DiscountRequirement.MustBeAssignedToCustomerRole
DiscountRequirement.ShippingCountryIs
CurrencyExchange.ECB
CurrencyExchange.MoneyConverter
ExternalAuth.OpenId
ExternalAuth.Facebook
ExternalAuth.Twitter
Misc.MailChimp
Misc.WebServices
Payments.CashOnDelivery
Payments.CheckMoneyOrder
Payments.AuthorizeNet
Payments.Manual
Payments.PayPalDirect
Payments.GoogleCheckout
Payments.PayInStore
Payments.PayPalStandard
Payments.PurchaseOrder
PromotionFeed.Become
PromotionFeed.Froogle
PromotionFeed.PriceGrabber
Shipping.FedEx
Shipping.FixedRate
Shipping.ByWeight
Shipping.UPS
Shipping.USPS
Mobile.SMS.Clickatell
Mobile.SMS.Verizon
Tax.FixedRate
Tax.FreeTaxRate
Tax.CountryStateZip
Widgets.GoogleAnalytics
Widgets.LivePersonChat

I have checked the Plugins folder but all I can see is other folders with 1 x core folder. If I search the plugins folder I only find 1 x SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.Core.dll in the sevenspikes.core diectory.

One wierd thing was I found a lot of sevenspikes.core etc in the feed.Froogle, I have deleted all the SpikesSeven in that folder.

IvanStoyanov
6 years ago
#1484 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 269
Hi incredible,

It seems that you have copied the SevenSpikes plugins into another folder.

Go through all of your plugin folders and delete any folder, which name starts with SevenSpikes. After that go to our website, go to your account and download the package for the NopUltimatePluginCollection. Open the package and open the .zip file for your version of nopCommerce. After that extract the .zip file in the Plugins folder of your website.

When the extraction is complete, go to the administration page of your website. Go to Configuration => Plugins and click on the Reload list of plugins button.

Once the plugins are reloaded and the SevenSpikes plugins appear. First install the Core plugin and after that all other plugins.

Have a good day!

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
incredible
6 years ago
#1485 Quote
Avatar
  • 5
Hi Boyko, I have just ried to go to the localhost:32686 in Webmatrix and it went to a installation on nopcommerce, probably because I deleted the settings.txt file. Can I restore the settings.txt from recycle bin? Or do I have to go through a full install again?
incredible
6 years ago
#1487 Quote
Avatar
  • 5
I am trying to do the install again as this is what the software wants to do but it keeps on saying the following error
nopCommerce installation








To complete this wizard, you must know some information regarding your database server ("connection string"). Please contact your ISP if necessary. If you're installing on a local machine or server, you might need information from your System Admin.



•Setup failed: Sequence contains more than one element


CorsaMeccanica
6 years ago
#1489 Quote
Avatar
  • 17
IvanStoyanov wrote:
Hello,
Hi Shane,

Changing the value for the setting in the Settings.txt file will not work because of two reasons. The first is that the values in the Settings.txt file is used only during the installation of the plugin and the second is that the value of the manufacturers menu item is a resource not a setting. The setting is used only for certain default values, or when the resource is missing.

Anyways, changing the value for the manufacturers menu in the settings page of the plugins should work. Try to change it again, save the change and clear the cache of your nopCommerce store. The Clear cache link is located in the upper right corner in the administration.

If this does not work you can change the resource value manually. Go to Configuration => Languages => View string resources (for each language) => find the sevenspikes.megamenu.admin.settings.manufacturersitemnamevalue resource and change its value.

Have a nice day!

Ivan Stoyanov


Thanks,

I tried the first solution a couple times still no change. I changed the resource value manually like you said and that worked.
tbauto
6 years ago
#1723 Quote
Avatar
  • 3
Hi ,

In Mega Menu, Brand Image and category Image url is non-SSL on checkout pages. how can we make this under SSL if page is on SSL like logi, registration or checkout............. otherwise browser is showing ssl error

thanks
Boyko
6 years ago
#1724 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
tbauto wrote:
Hi ,

In Mega Menu, Brand Image and category Image url is non-SSL on checkout pages. how can we make this under SSL if page is on SSL like logi, registration or checkout............. otherwise browser is showing ssl error

thanks


Hi tbauto,

This has already been fixed and uploaded on our site as stated in this forum topic.
You need to download the package again and update the plugin DLL file.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team

Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com