Close

General Discussion

ylechasseur
11 years ago
#559 Quote
Hi Support..

It is about the Thumbs images. As you know, I'm using the  SEO plugins. It works great, but I should use it sooner (no one is perfect :-)). In fact, I realized yesterday that the majority of my thumbs Images are not SEO oriented :-)... in fact, the products that I imported since Spike Seo is installed have a SEO name but not the one before. Here's my question:
Should I rename all the thumbs to get, as per example this name 00082375_my_product_name_75.jpg instead 00082375_75.jpg  ? and if I should take care about a specific detail.

Again, thanks a lot for your help, it is more than appreciated

Have a nice day

Yves
Support
11 years ago
#560 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Support..

It is about the Thumbs images. As you know, I'm using the  SEO plugins. It works great, but I should use it sooner (no one is perfect :-)). In fact, I realized yesterday that the majority of my thumbs Images are not SEO oriented :-)... in fact, the products that I imported since Spike Seo is installed have a SEO name but not the one before. Here's my question:
Should I rename all the thumbs to get, as per example this name 00082375_my_product_name_75.jpg instead 00082375_75.jpg  ? and if I should take care about a specific detail.

Again, thanks a lot for your help, it is more than appreciated

Have a nice day

Yves

Hi Yves,

We really can't see a relation between the names of the thumbs images and the Smart SEO plugin.
Are we missing something here?
As to the names of the thumbnails it is really up to you if you want to make them include the name of the product. It will have some effect on the SEO of your web site but keep in mind the Tooltips of the images are also important.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
[email protected]
11 years ago
#894 Quote
Hi,

I need help in customizing our Electronics Theme UI. Pease help us in resolving these.

Our Website: www.buyinghour.com

1. In the MENU Strip the Menu items are not falling at the center (It is placed at the Bottom of the Blue Strip) adjusting it is causing huge space between Menu Dropdown and Menu Item.

2. We made the Footer and Header 100% but still there few MM gap in the Footer and Header removing that is causing issues

3. In header the Grey patch, the text (Register, login etc) is right alligned, I need it to be alligned Where the Shopping Cart ends

4. Clicking the featured product from home page and cliking 'add to cart' doesnt display the checkout page, rather user need to go to 'Shopping Cart' and then checkout. Please help us if there is an option in Nop which directly take the user to checkout page.

Please help us in this regard.
[email protected]
11 years ago
#895 Quote
Hi,

Like in your SHOP All theme (Below the Main Slider Image) you have a horizantal slider scroller where in you can Scroll sideways to view products. Can we add that to NOp Electronics Theme?

Please provide me instructions if that is possible.

Thanks,
Jeevan
[email protected]
11 years ago
#896 Quote
Also, please let us know how can we display the discount percent on the product image. This helps customers.

Thanks,
Jeevan
Support
11 years ago
#897 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

I need help in customizing our Electronics Theme UI. Pease help us in resolving these.

Our Website: www.buyinghour.com

1. In the MENU Strip the Menu items are not falling at the center (It is placed at the Bottom of the Blue Strip) adjusting it is causing huge space between Menu Dropdown and Menu Item.

2. We made the Footer and Header 100% but still there few MM gap in the Footer and Header removing that is causing issues

3. In header the Grey patch, the text (Register, login etc) is right alligned, I need it to be alligned Where the Shopping Cart ends

4. Clicking the featured product from home page and cliking 'add to cart' doesnt display the checkout page, rather user need to go to 'Shopping Cart' and then checkout. Please help us if there is an option in Nop which directly take the user to checkout page.

Please help us in this regard.

Hi kumar,

We believe you will agree with us that what you want in 1-3 is a customization on the theme. The things you have described are general styling changes, which can be done with modification to your already customized css files. So this is not a bug or a problem with the Electronics theme.
As to 4 - it is not supported at the moment. We think that this functionality needs to be added to the Ajax Cart plugin in the popup notification window and provide the user with options i.e checkout or continue shopping. You can vote for this functionality in our UserVoice portal.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Support
11 years ago
#898 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

Like in your SHOP All theme (Below the Main Slider Image) you have a horizantal slider scroller where in you can Scroll sideways to view products. Can we add that to NOp Electronics Theme?

Please provide me instructions if that is possible.

Thanks,
Jeevan

Hi Jeevan,

We are about to release a new plugin that will allow you to add such a slider with featured products.
We might add the plugin to the Electronics theme but as the plugin will be for nopCommerce 2.6 then you will probably need to upgrade your web site to 2.6.

Best Regards
Support
11 years ago
#901 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Also, please let us know how can we display the discount percent on the product image. This helps customers.

Thanks,
Jeevan

Hi Jeevan,

Showing images with discount on the product image is not supported out of the box in nopCommerce. Probably this can be done as a plugin. You can suggest and vote for it in our UserVoice portal.

P.S: We expect the new plugin to be released till the end of this week but adding it to the Electronics theme might take a week more.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
mwoffenden
11 years ago
#1048 Quote
http://www.nop-templates.com/p/7/nop-electronics-theme
In Opera 12, I am unable to navigate thru the 7 product images.  Is this a nopCommerce issue or an issue with a plug-in?
Michael Woffenden
Support
11 years ago
#1052 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for your notice. We will investigate this issue and fix it. If you have any questions about the theme or just want to have a look at the theme, you can visit the Nop Electronics Theme Demo.

Regards!