Close

General Discussion

totti240282
12 years ago
#389 Quote
There is a demo you can try before buying ?
Support
12 years ago
#390 Quote
This is the demo of the theme:

http://themes.electronics.nop-templates.com/

But as I understand you are asking for a nopCommerce 2.5 demo. Unfortunately nopCommerce 2.5 is in it early development stages and there is no demo for it at the moment. However if your questions is whether the theme will support nopCommerce 2.5, the answer is yes. As soon as nopCommerce 2.5 is officially out we will release an upgraded version as we have done with all version of nopCommerce up to 2.4.

I hope this answers your question! Let us know if you need more information.
totti240282
12 years ago
#391 Quote
I asked for a demo, perhaps because it also works with 2.50, since the updates have been few.
Support
12 years ago
#393 Quote
totti240282 wrote:
I asked for a demo, perhaps because it also works with 2.50, since the updates have been few.

Most probably the 2.4 theme will work with the latest change sets in 2.5 as you said there are only a few changes but at some later point we can't guarantee that it will be working.

Unfortunately we can't provide a free trial of a theme at this point.
We can only provide a trial of our plugins.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#394 Quote
Hi Guys,

I like to know how to get the electronics theme update for version 2.40 ?

Again, thanks for your fantastic support and a very stable and nice product

Yves
www.usnautic.com
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#395 Quote
ok, I download my original order and the new version was inside

have a nice day

yves
ledlightingwholesale
12 years ago
#408 Quote
I installed the Electronics theme and everything went as expected however there are no sub menu's under the Plugins>Ajax, Sliders, Categories or Electronics menu therefore you can not manage any of them. I have restarted the application numerous time without success. Please let me know what the problem might be.
Support
12 years ago
#409 Quote
ledlightingwholesale wrote:
I installed the Electronics theme and everything went as expected...

Thank you for using our products!

From the Administration set the setting below:

General And Miscellaneous Settings -> Security Settings -> Hide admin menu items based on permissions

This is needed in order to get the Plugins menu appear otherwise it is not shown and you won't be able to configure the plugins.
We have reported this problem, which was introduced in nopCommerce 2.4 and it will be fixed by the nopCommerce team in version 2.5.

Please note that we automatically set this setting in the installation of the Core plugin, so there might be some problem with your installation.

Please let us know if you have any more problems with the theme\plugins!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
[email protected]
12 years ago
#542 Quote
How does NOP-Quick tabs works with this. It would be great if you have included that 1 plug-in to this
Support
12 years ago
#547 Quote
Hi,

we are planning to integrated the Nop Quick Tabs for nopCommerce v.2.5 which should be officially released in a couple of days.

For everyone that have already purchased the theme this plugin will come for free as part of the free support and upgrades that come with buying the theme.

Hope that helps!