Close

General Discussion

ylechasseur
12 years ago
#328 Quote
sorry .. it is working .. do know what went wrong..

Yves
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#346 Quote
Hi,

I have the electronic template 2.30 and when you click on a product to get the detail of it, I have my add to cart and the price at the bottom of the screen and not beside the product.

I wonder why, other the colors and some bitmaps, I don't recall to change any thing else in the css.

If you want to have a look at it : www.usnautic.com

Thanks a lot

Yves

Ps any eta for the theme electronic 2.40 no rush , curiosity only
Support
12 years ago
#347 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi,

I have the electronic template 2.30 ...
If you want to have a look at it : www.usnautic.com

Thanks a lot

Yves

Ps any eta for the theme electronic 2.40 no rush , curiosity only

Hi Yves,

You probably want your product details page to look like this one on our demo site:
http://themes.electronics.nop-templates.com/p/5/apple-ipad-2

If so, then you need to change the product template for your products to be Single Product Variant
There are two different product templates in the Electronics theme - Single Product Variant and Variants in Grid.
You can do that from the Edit product page in the Admin panel and change the product template value from the dropdown and then Save the product.

We are working at the moment on our nopCommerce 2.4 themes.
We are doing our best to upgrade the themes ASAP.
When we are done with the upgrade we will let you know to go and download the theme from our web site.

Hope this helps!
ylechasseur
12 years ago
#348 Quote
Thanks a lot Guys,, your service is really amazing.. I'm very happy to do business with you .

Best regards from Canada

Yves
nomisit
12 years ago
#371 Quote
Hi,

Thinking of purchasing this theme. A couple of questions first.

1. When purchasing the Electronics Theme for nopCommerce 2.1, does the Categories header menu extension work within 2.1 as well? It's says in the Categories extension page that it is only available for 2.2 upwards but seems to be a feature of the Electronics theme offered on nop 2.0 upwards?

2. I'm not clear on whether the Electronics theme when purchased includes licensed versions of the Slider and Ajax filter extensions, or do they have to be purchased separately?

Great work guys, are you UK based?

CHeers,
Si
Support
12 years ago
#372 Quote
nomisit wrote:
Hi,

Thinking of purchasing this theme. A couple of questions first.

1. When purchasing the Electronics Theme for nopCommerce 2.1, does the Categories header menu extension work within 2.1 as well? It's says in the Categories extension page that it is only available for 2.2 upwards but seems to be a feature of the Electronics theme offered on nop 2.0 upwards?

2. I'm not clear on whether the Electronics theme when purchased includes licensed versions of the Slider and Ajax filter extensions, or do they have to be purchased separately?

Great work guys, are you UK based?

CHeers,
Si

Hi nomisit,

To answer your questions:
1. The categories header menu is part of the Electronics theme 2.0/2.1 but not as a stand-alone plugin. The nopCommerce community drove us to make it a stand-alone plugin so that it can be used in other themes. Since version 2.2 it is added as a stand-alone plugin for all our themes.

2. The Single Domain License of the Electronics theme does include a single domain license for the Sliders and the Ajax Filters. The plugins need to be used only within the Electronics theme.
Note that if you plan to use version 2.1 of the Theme then you can't use Nop Anywhere Sliders(available from 2.3 and up) but use its previous version Nop Home Page Sliders.
Note also that the Ajax Filters were added into the Electronics theme since version 2.3, so again if you plan to use Electronics theme 2.1 then the Filters won't be integrated in it.

Don't know your reasons to use nopCommerce 2.1 but we would recommend using the latest version of the framework, which offers more features and has a lot of bug fixes.

We are based in Sofia, Bulgaria!

Should you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
nomisit
12 years ago
#373 Quote
Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Main reason for going with nop 2.1 is that client requires full Sagepay integration (void, partial and full refunds) and card payments to work flawlessly through SagePay and this payment plugin that I have tested is offered at 2.1 only, not yet updated to 2.3/2.4.

Si
Support
12 years ago
#374 Quote
The plugin does support nopCommerce 2.2 and 2.3. although it is not listed in all the nopCommerce version sections on the nopCommerce web site. As to the 2.4 support, we are pretty sure it will be out soon.
totti240282
12 years ago
#377 Quote
The theme for the version 2.40 works with version 2.50?
Support
12 years ago
#380 Quote
totti240282 wrote:
The theme for the version 2.40 works with version 2.50?

Hi totti240282,

There is no guarantee that the Theme will work with the latest changes of nopCommerce 2.5 on CodePlex web site.
When nopCommerce 2.5 is officialy out we will release an updated version of the theme for nopCommerce 2.5.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team