Close

General Discussion

ylechasseur
10 years ago
#2945 Quote
Hi Guys,

Just let you know that I did a major change to the electronic template. It came very smooth as usual with your advices and the quality of your products makes it even more easiest.

Thanks for all

Yves
Boyko
10 years ago
#2948 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just let you know that I did a major change to the electronic template. It came very smooth as usual with your advices and the quality of your products makes it even more easiest.

Thanks for all

Yves

Hi Yves,

You web site looks very very nice!
I really like how you use the Ribbons plugin.
Great job!

By the way you can disable the Cloud Zoom in the Quick View plugin(from the settings of the plugin) as some of your images have a low quality and the images are repeated.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ylechasseur
10 years ago
#2953 Quote
I fixed the Quick view.. you were right, it wasn't nice and I didn't see the open ..

thanks for the advice and the comment.. still some minor css fixe, but nothing major..

Yves
ylechasseur
10 years ago
#3774 Quote
Hi Guys,

I have a pretty bizarre problem since a few days. All the widget won't load or start anymore. I uninstalled the anywhere slider and reinstall to see without any result ... It happen overnight !! without doing any change

I am still on version 3.0 (big job to migrate to v3.2) and mssql2012 and Integrated 4.5 Framework..

Hope it is going weel for you

Yves

Support
10 years ago
#3777 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have a pretty bizarre problem since a few days. All the widget won't load or start anymore. I uninstalled the anywhere slider and reinstall to see without any result ... It happen overnight !! without doing any change

I am still on version 3.0 (big job to migrate to v3.2) and mssql2012 and Integrated 4.5 Framework..

Hope it is going weel for you

Yves

Hi Yves,

Nice hearing from you!

I looked at www.usnautic.com and the anywhere sliders were displayed on the home page as well as the Nop JCarousel on the bottom of the home page. Would it be possible to tell us what exactly had stopped working and what are the settings about that.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards!
ylechasseur
10 years ago
#3778 Quote
Happy to talk again ..
I was working on another project for a period of time and I didn't have time to upgrade and maintain US Nautic. In fact, I went back on a backup this morning and fix and create new problem... can login anymore. I had this problem a long time ago and I can’t remember what I did.. it was very stupid.. Something with SSL  ..
Other than that I will renew my maintenance don’t worry .. simply forget to do it,, I am addict to your service 

By the way your new themes are really great

Yves
Support
10 years ago
#3792 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Happy to talk again ..
I was working on another project for a period of time and I didn't have time to upgrade and maintain US Nautic. In fact, I went back on a backup this morning and fix and create new problem... can login anymore. I had this problem a long time ago and I can’t remember what I did.. it was very stupid.. Something with SSL  ..
Other than that I will renew my maintenance don’t worry .. simply forget to do it,, I am addict to your service 

By the way your new themes are really great

Yves

Hi Yves,

Thank you for your kind words.

SSL should not be enabled on a website that has no ssl installed on the server. If you can share some more info on the error received when trying to login we will be happy to help!

Best Regards!
ylechasseur
10 years ago
#3793 Quote
Hi Guys,

I have been for the week-end under several attack from Asia. With a name like usnautic, I can understand. I should name the web site libianautic !!. So, I re-image the server yesterday and change the Ip address, Fix my Cloud Flare settings and it seems to be ok. Also, the problems began when I tried to install a new web site (classifieds) done in Framework 3.5. I had to install a lot of features in IIS and I think I screw up somewhere or maybe because the yellow man was to aggressive.. who knows !!

In fact, no widget was working at all. Also, I find in the even logs about 3 logins tentative per second from China on the SA account..
So I found a script to block all asia, Russia and middle east country in Windows Firewall. I already block them with CloudFlare, but they seems to find a way true ..
http://www.sans.org/windows-security/2011/10/25/windows-firewall-script-block-addresses-network-ranges

by
Yves
Support
10 years ago
#3798 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have been for the week-end under several attack from Asia. With a name like usnautic, I can understand. I should name the web site libianautic !!. So, I re-image the server yesterday and change the Ip address, Fix my Cloud Flare settings and it seems to be ok. Also, the problems began when I tried to install a new web site (classifieds) done in Framework 3.5. I had to install a lot of features in IIS and I think I screw up somewhere or maybe because the yellow man was to aggressive.. who knows !!

In fact, no widget was working at all. Also, I find in the even logs about 3 logins tentative per second from China on the SA account..
So I found a script to block all asia, Russia and middle east country in Windows Firewall. I already block them with CloudFlare, but they seems to find a way true ..
http://www.sans.org/windows-security/2011/10/25/windows-firewall-script-block-addresses-network-ranges

by
Yves

Hi Yves,

Good luck with the fight. We also had some bots attacks that we tried to prevent.

Best Regards!