Close

Bugs

UserThomas
10 years ago
#5915 Quote
Ok. I'll keep posting here.  Sorry for the confusion.  I was trying to keep it organized between the bugs I was telling you about and questions. The link above fixes IE8 issues.

The following fixed my issue for the two areas but I need the css change for the GO TO CART button in the popup window after you add something to your cart.  It still does not change to white on hover.
Support wrote:

You can search for the following css styles and make sure they are present and not overridden with any custom code:

.mini-shopping-cart input[type="button"]:hover {
            border: 2px solid #e87772;
            background: #fff;
            color: #e87772;
        }

in 980.css file

and the following .product-grid .quick-view-button a:hover {
            background-position: left -21px;
            background-color: #fff;
        }

in Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Themes\Allure\Content\QuickView.css file.

UserThomas
9 years ago
#5950 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
Ok. I'll keep posting here.  Sorry for the confusion.  I was trying to keep it organized between the bugs I was telling you about and questions. The link above fixes IE8 issues.

The following fixed my issue for the two areas but I need the css change for the GO TO CART button in the popup window after you add something to your cart.  It still does not change to white on hover.

You can search for the following css styles and make sure they are present and not overridden with any custom code:

.mini-shopping-cart input[type="button"]:hover {
            background: #fff;
        }

in 980.css file

and the following .product-grid .quick-view-button a:hover {
            background-position: left -21px;
            background-color: #fff;
        }

in Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Themes\Allure\Content\QuickView.css file.

Just checking on this. Any thoughts? Thanks!
UserThomas
9 years ago
#5967 Quote
New Bug:  I have the theme setup but am having trouble with the Mega Menu functionality on a products page.

When you...
go to a product page
hover over the top navigation menu (a category that is directly above the products image)
move your mouse down the subcategories (which the last few sub-categories overlap the products image)
then when your mouse goes over the products image (still behind the sub-category menu), the navigation menu closes before you could go down and select the lower sub-categories.

I hope that makes sense.
Boyko
9 years ago
#5977 Quote
UserThomas wrote:

Just checking on this. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Hi UserThomas,

This is fixed now. You have several other questions in the forum and instead of replying to all of them I will reply only to this one.
There are many fixes to the theme as well as we have changed the way the Ribbons work and they are much easier to work with. You have more predefined positions to put your images. Also we have included the images from our theme demos into the plugin, so you can use them as well.
It would be best to uninstall the Ribbons plugin, then update the plugin and install it again.
It would be best to update the theme as described in this video.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
9 years ago
#5978 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
New Bug:  I have the theme setup but am having trouble with the Mega Menu functionality on a products page.

When you...
go to a product page
hover over the top navigation menu (a category that is directly above the products image)
move your mouse down the subcategories (which the last few sub-categories overlap the products image)
then when your mouse goes over the products image (still behind the sub-category menu), the navigation menu closes before you could go down and select the lower sub-categories.

I hope that makes sense.

Hi UserThomas,

Thank you for reporting this. We will fix this tomorrow, so you can update the theme when it is done.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
o4online
9 years ago
#5994 Quote
i m not able to change the color of the theme and i m not able to change to logo. for logo i have uploaded my logo in admin-plugins-nop allure theme-settings. the logo which i have uploaded is displayed on the setting page but not displayed on the public store. i have also tried to clear the cache but the is not showing

please help.
thanks in advance.
Support
9 years ago
#6001 Quote
UserThomas wrote:

When you...
go to a product page

I hope that makes sense.

Hi Thomas,

This had been fixed and deployed on our site. You can either download the theme again and replace Themes\Allure\Content\css\980.css file with the one downloaded or add the following in the custom head styles:

.header {
        z-index: 1002;
    }

Best Regards!
Support
9 years ago
#6005 Quote
o4online wrote:
i m not able to change the color of the theme and i m not able to change to logo. for logo i have uploaded my logo in admin-plugins-nop allure theme-settings. the logo which i have uploaded is displayed on the setting page but not displayed on the public store. i have also tried to clear the cache but the is not showing

please help.
thanks in advance.

Hi o4online,

Have you Saved the settings after setting up the logo and the color. Can you please try with a different browser and see whether it will make any difference!
It will be best if you can send us a link to your website and admin credentials so that we can see in action what might be wrong!

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards!
o4online
9 years ago
#6013 Quote
I have tried to make changes to the theme from different browsers but still the problem remains. and i can not give u the admin credentials as we are still in production mode, we are developing the site on local machine.
Support
9 years ago
#6015 Quote
o4online wrote:
I have tried to make changes to the theme from different browsers but still the problem remains. and i can not give u the admin credentials as we are still in production mode, we are developing the site on local machine.

Hi o4online,

Can you help us with a little more information on the below:

1. Do you receive any error? You can also have a look at your System ->Log for errors.
2. Do you have multi stores enabled and using the theme for a store on a multi store website.
3. Can you try to change the value of setting with name "allurethemesettings.preset" to "violet" and see whether it will be taken into consideration. You can watch the following video for changing a setting in nopCommerce .
4. Can you try downloading the theme again and replace the Plugins\SevenSpikes.Theme.Allure folder with the one from the downloaded package. After that restart the application and see whether the issue will be still present.

Looking forward to your reply!