Close

Bugs

UserThomas
10 years ago
#5689 Quote
That worked great! Thanks for the quick help!

One last question on this topic...  do i still need the
 Html.AppendCssFileParts("~/Themes/Allure/Content/CSS/custom.css");

in the Head.cshtml file?
Boyko
10 years ago
#5691 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
That worked great! Thanks for the quick help!

One last question on this topic...  do i still need the
 Html.AppendCssFileParts("~/Themes/Allure/Content/CSS/custom.css");

in the Head.cshtml file?

No, you don't need it anymore :)
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5692 Quote
Support wrote:

Thank you for your feedback. This is a typo with the resource name. You can easily fix it if you add the following two resources with the following values:

key: sevenspikes.themes.playground.common.goto value: Go to ...
key: sevenspikes.themes.playground.common.gotopage value: Product's page

This worked but it doesn't look like it was corrected in 3.3.

Thanks again guys for the great support!
Support
10 years ago
#5719 Quote
UserThomas wrote:

Thank you for your feedback. This is a typo with the resource name. You can easily fix it if you add the following two resources with the following values:

key: sevenspikes.themes.playground.common.goto value: Go to ...
key: sevenspikes.themes.playground.common.gotopage value: Product's page

This worked but it doesn't look like it was corrected in 3.3.

Thanks again guys for the great support!

Hi Thomas,

We have fixed that in 3.3 recently and uploaded on our site. If you want you can download the theme again and replace the Themes/Allure/Views/Order/Details.cshtml file with the one from the package.

Thanks!
Support
10 years ago
#5729 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
New bug:  When you only allow customer reviews on certain products, the css formatting on category/sub-category pages causes the products rows to display incorrectly.  

The review stars makes the products box a little taller and that messes up the next row.

This is a problem for me because I will only be allowing product reviews on certain items.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback. It was indeed a minor issue that we have fixed and uploaded on our site.Can you please download the theme again and replace the following files with the ones from the package:

Themes/Allure/Content/css/480.css
Themes/Allure/Content/css/768.css
Themes/Allure/Content/css/980.css
Themes/Allure/Content/css/styles.css

If you have made any modification in these files, you should merge them in the new ones. But I believe all your changes are in the custom.css file.

Best Regards!
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5775 Quote
When I copy the code in the style.css (lines 4216 to 4476) file to my custom.css file, the quickview does not correctly invert the colors. It looks like only the background color does not change on hover. It should turn from the set color to white.

I don't make any changes to the code, just copy paste. If I do change the color hex, the same things happens, just with the new color.

Other buttons work fine ie: All the buttons on the shopping cart page (update shopping cart, continue shopping, checkout...)
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5776 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
When I copy the code in the style.css (lines 4216 to 4476) file to my custom.css file, the quickview does not correctly invert the colors. It looks like only the background color does not change on hover. It should turn from the set color to white.

I don't make any changes to the code, just copy paste. If I do change the color hex, the same things happens, just with the new color.

Other buttons work fine ie: All the buttons on the shopping cart page (update shopping cart, continue shopping, checkout...)

Getting the same issue with the mini-cart Go To Cart button.
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5785 Quote
New bug:  not sure if I should post this here or on the product ribbons forum, but here it is.

The ribbons "position" setting doesn't seem to control anything in this theme.  It always shows the ribbons in the bottom middle of the small and big images regardless of the setting.
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5786 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
New bug:  not sure if I should post this here or on the product ribbons forum, but here it is.
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5787 Quote
UserThomas wrote:

It also doesn't appear to use the "text" box correctly. It just displays a small red box.