Close

Bugs

Support
10 years ago
#5795 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
New bug:  not sure if I should post this here or on the product ribbons forum, but here it is.

It also doesn't appear to use the "text" box correctly. It just displays a small red box.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback!

It was actually a bug that we have fixed. In order to integrate the fix you can edit your Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons\Styles\Ribbons.common.css file as shown below:

.ribbon-text {
  border-radius: 3px;
  box-shadow: inset 0 1px 0 #ea2626, 0 1px 2px #999;
  background: #c00; /*old browsers*/
  background: linear-gradient(#e60000 0%,#b30000 100%);
  padding: 7px 10px;
        font-size: 12px;
}

The line in bold is the one that should be added.

Thus by default the ribbon text will be 12px. If you want to change this you can do this per ribbon from the administration of the plugin. There is a textbox called "Ribbon text style:" where you can enter styles for the text on the ribbon.
You can also change the styles for the ribbon itself by entering your style in the "Ribbon style:" textbox.

Hope that helps!
Support
10 years ago
#5798 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
When I copy the code in the style.css (lines 4216 to 4476) file to my custom.css file, the quickview does not correctly invert the colors. It looks like only the background color does not change on hover. It should turn from the set color to white.

I don't make any changes to the code, just copy paste. If I do change the color hex, the same things happens, just with the new color.

Other buttons work fine ie: All the buttons on the shopping cart page (update shopping cart, continue shopping, checkout...)

Getting the same issue with the mini-cart Go To Cart button.

Hi Thomas,

As far as I understand when hover on these 2 buttons the background does not change to white. Is this correct?

The white background has nothing to do with the color presets so if this particular styles are not changed the white background will be displayed on hover.

You can search for the following css styles and make sure they are present and not overridden with any custom code:

.mini-shopping-cart input[type="button"]:hover {
            border: 2px solid #e87772;
            background: #fff;
            color: #e87772;
        }

in 980.css file

and the following .product-grid .quick-view-button a:hover {
            background-position: left -21px;
            border: 2px solid #e87772;
            background-color: #fff;
            color: #e87772;
        }

in Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.QuickView\Themes\Allure\Content\QuickView.css file.

If they are present but on hover the background is not white I am afraid that there will be some other styles that should not be applied. In this case we will need a link to the website so that we can have a look at what might be changed!

Best Regards!
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5807 Quote
On my local machine, the only code I have in the custom.css file is the color lines I listed above and it still does it.

Here is the site with all the changes applied.

uat.premierdesignsincentives.com
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5813 Quote
Support wrote:
New bug:  not sure if I should post this here or on the product ribbons forum, but here it is.

It also doesn't appear to use the "text" box correctly. It just displays a small red box.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback!

It was actually a bug that we have fixed. In order to integrate the fix you can edit your Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.ProductRibbons\Styles\Ribbons.common.css file as shown below:

.ribbon-text {
  border-radius: 3px;
  box-shadow: inset 0 1px 0 #ea2626, 0 1px 2px #999;
  background: #c00; /*old browsers*/
  background: linear-gradient(#e60000 0%,#b30000 100%);
  padding: 7px 10px;
        font-size: 12px;
}

The line in bold is the one that should be added.

Thus by default the ribbon text will be 12px. If you want to change this you can do this per ribbon from the administration of the plugin. There is a textbox called "Ribbon text style:" where you can enter styles for the text on the ribbon.
You can also change the styles for the ribbon itself by entering your style in the "Ribbon style:" textbox.

Hope that helps!

Thanks! This fixed the text issue but the position drop down doesn't work.  All the ribbons display in the bottom middle still, regardless of what it is set to.  Any thoughts?
Support
10 years ago
#5846 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
On my local machine, the only code I have in the custom.css file is the color lines I listed above and it still does it.

Hi Thomas,

Would it be possible to create an admin user and send the credentials to our support account, so that we can browse the category and product page and see what might be wrong.

Please send the credentials to our support email.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards!
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5851 Quote
Sorry for responding to the other post.  I turned it off.
UserThomas
9 years ago
#5902 Quote
Support wrote:

Hi Thomas,

Would it be possible to create an admin user and send the credentials to our support account, so that we can browse the category and product page and see what might be wrong.

Please send the credentials to our support email.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards!

Have you been able to look at this for me?  I'm at a loss. Thanks.
UserThomas
9 years ago
#5904 Quote
New Bug:  order.shipments is displayed on the Order information page.  I've corrected it but thought you would like to know so you can correct it in the template.
Boyko
9 years ago
#5911 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
New Bug:  order.shipments is displayed on the Order information page.  I've corrected it but thought you would like to know so you can correct it in the template.

Hi UserThomas,

Thank you for reporting this. We will check it.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
9 years ago
#5914 Quote
UserThomas wrote:

Have you been able to look at this for me?  I'm at a loss. Thanks.

Hi UserThomas,

You are creating so many new posts, so it is quite a mess in the forum to track what has been replied and what hasn't.
Please let me know, which exact issue you have in mind, so that I can check and advice.

p.s: Check this reply and let me know if this post is related to the issue you have in mind.
Please don't create new posts in the forum. It is much better to create only one post with several questions rather than creating many new posts. Once replied you can create a new post.
This way we will be much more efficient and advice much faster.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team