Close

Bugs

Support
10 years ago
#4533 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Allure Responsive Theme problems.
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4552 Quote
It may just be my browser, but this theme has an bug on the New Products page.  When you hover over the product thumbnails, the quickview popup appears behind the product thumbnail.
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4553 Quote
When you click quickview and then select specifications, the images, the last spec, and some of the name disappear. Moving your mouse over it causes it to come back.
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4554 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
When you click quickview and then select specifications, the images, the last spec, and some of the name disappear. Moving your mouse over it causes it to come back.

forgot the link
http://themes.allure.nop-templates.com/casual-dresses
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4555 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
It may just be my browser, but this theme has an bug on the New Products page.  When you hover over the product thumbnails, the quickview popup appears behind the product thumbnail.

Same on Recently viewed products page.
Boyko
10 years ago
#4563 Quote
UserThomas wrote:

Hi UserThomas,

Thank you for pointing these out. We will let you know when this is fixed.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Support
10 years ago
#4572 Quote
Hi USERTHOMAS,

Thank you for your feedback! It is highly appreciated!

We have fixed that and uploaded the fix on our demo.

Best Regards!

UserThomas
10 years ago
#4573 Quote
I just installed the plug-in this morning on my site and it has the same error as above.  How do I implement the fixes?

Also, on your demo, when you hover over the and the quick-view pops up, it shows the description of the product.  On the demo site that part of the quick-view is clickable and takes the user to the product page, but on my site, that part is not clickable.  the only way to the product site is by clicking on the name of the product.
Support
10 years ago
#4597 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
I just installed the plug-in this morning on my site and it has the same error as above.  How do I implement the fixes?

Also, on your demo, when you hover over the and the quick-view pops up, it shows the description of the product.  On the demo site that part of the quick-view is clickable and takes the user to the product page, but on my site, that part is not clickable.  the only way to the product site is by clicking on the name of the product.

Hi Thomas,

We have now uploaded the fix on our site and you can download it from your My Downloads section. Please replace the Themes/Allure folder and the Nop Ajax Filter plugins with the ones from the downloaded package in order to integrate the fix.

Please let us know if the issue still exist.

Best Regards!
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4609 Quote
copying the allure folder over erased all my css changes...