Close

Bugs

Boyko
9 years ago
#6311 Quote
consium wrote:
As it was not working before so I un-installed and re-installed quick view plugin. But anyway, as per instructions I uninstalled both quick view plugin and Allure theme. Then installed the plugin first and then the theme but now I am not getting either quick view button or add to cart button.

Hi Amir,

I can see both plugins working fine now on your web site.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
consium
9 years ago
#6315 Quote
I had to remove all plugins and then reinstall. But the images still showing half. If you see the images are resized either by css or js. As the image size in admin is 345 pixel but that's not what is displayed on the website.
Aleks
9 years ago
#6316 Quote
So there are a couple of things here :

1. The container of the image is square, so if you make your images square they won't be cut by the container.

2. If you want to keep the same dimensions of the images you should correct the container's dimensions. As I see on your website, the images are the same proportions (currently 229x345). You should go to the administration, find Plugins/Nop Allure Theme/Settings and add these lines of code in the "Custom Head Styles" textarea :

.item-box .product-item .picture a:before,
.product-grid .item-box .hover-details:before {
     padding-top: 150.7%;
}

now the proportions of the container matches the proportions of your images.

3. Hint:   after doing the stuff from the second point, change the width of your "Category thumbnail image size" to 345 from the administration in "Configuration/Settings/Media settings", so that the images fully stretch inside the container in mobile.

Best regards
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
consium
9 years ago
#6355 Quote
OK the css fixed the image issue. I got another issue as I am getting redirected to error page when try to access from mobile. And in the log there is a message "No mobile theme could be loaded"

Mobile devices supported option is selected in admin section.

Please try http://5.77.50.24:83 from any android tablet.
Boyko
9 years ago
#6358 Quote
consium wrote:
OK the css fixed the image issue. I got another issue as I am getting redirected to error page when try to access from mobile. And in the log there is a message "No mobile theme could be loaded"

Mobile devices supported option is selected in admin section.

Please try http://5.77.50.24:83 from any android tablet.

HI consium,

You don't need to enable the mobile device supported option as the Allure theme is responsive and looks great on mobile devices. The mobile device support will be stopped from the next version of nopCommerce, so you should avoid it anyway.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
UserThomas
9 years ago
#7388 Quote
Support wrote:
New bug:  When you only allow customer reviews on certain products, the css formatting on category/sub-category pages causes the products rows to display incorrectly.  

The review stars makes the products box a little taller and that messes up the next row.

This is a problem for me because I will only be allowing product reviews on certain items.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback. It was indeed a minor issue that we have fixed and uploaded on our site.Can you please download the theme again and replace the following files with the ones from the package:

Themes/Allure/Content/css/480.css
Themes/Allure/Content/css/768.css
Themes/Allure/Content/css/980.css
Themes/Allure/Content/css/styles.css

If you have made any modification in these files, you should merge them in the new ones. But I believe all your changes are in the custom.css file.

Best Regards!

I have this working correctly on my site until now.  I just created a category called What's New and set some items to it.  Now, for this category only, the same review starts error is happening.  Any ideas on why this is happening?
Aleks
9 years ago
#7392 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
New bug:  When you only allow customer reviews on certain products, the css formatting on category/sub-category pages causes the products rows to display incorrectly.  

The review stars makes the products box a little taller and that messes up the next row.

This is a problem for me because I will only be allowing product reviews on certain items.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback. It was indeed a minor issue that we have fixed and uploaded on our site.Can you please download the theme again and replace the following files with the ones from the package:

Themes/Allure/Content/css/480.css
Themes/Allure/Content/css/768.css
Themes/Allure/Content/css/980.css
Themes/Allure/Content/css/styles.css

If you have made any modification in these files, you should merge them in the new ones. But I believe all your changes are in the custom.css file.

Best Regards!

I have this working correctly on my site until now.  I just created a category called What's New and set some items to it.  Now, for this category only, the same review starts error is happening.  Any ideas on why this is happening?

Could you please give us the address to your website, so that we could investigate the problem ?

Best Regards!
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
jrackley
9 years ago
#7399 Quote
correct
UserThomas
9 years ago
#7400 Quote

Aleks wrote:

I sent an email with my address and info.  I corrected this issue by re-uploading the css sheets, but it caused another.  

Email was sent to service at nop-templates

Thanks!
szszerencses
8 years ago
#9195 Quote
Hello, we are using the Allure theme on our NopCommerce webshop. My problem is on the main page, the javascript is working for seconds (on fast machines, and working for minutes on slow machines). As I see the javascript is making the gray overlay to the main products, and ajax cart and quick preview are adding their stuff too. But this is too slow, it is not affordable. Please check it, and make some performance improvement on it (for example using css instead of javascript, or whatever). My site is here: www.reaphstore.com