Close

General Discussion

hitnet
10 years ago
#4662 Quote
Currently have Alfresco and am looking at upgrading to Allure for the 3.3 NopCommerce release.

Can the home page banner size be changed?

Also on the Motion theme I like the way the additional images are on the side, can this be a option in Allure.

Love your Themes! Keep up the great work.

Regards,

Tracy

UserThomas
10 years ago
#4663 Quote
I imagine the banner can be changed if you make changes to the css for the plugin.   The theme has a lot of pre-defined zones to which you can apply the sliders.  

You can have thumbnails for navigation, which look like they display underneath the slider.  But they do not appear to size down automatically.  For example, I have loaded 3 images 1920 x 480 but when I check the box to use thumbnails, it displays the same size images below.  No scaling. Ill bet you can change that in the css to.
Deni
10 years ago
#4668 Quote
The home page slider height can be changed just by uploading images with smaller height or via CSS. If you want to change the width you must do it via CSS.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5685 Quote
Is there anyway to globally change everything on the template to be a % smaller?  The template spaces a lot of things out with padding and sizing and I would like it all to be, as an example, 10% smaller.

Peter.Zhekov
10 years ago
#5702 Quote
Hello there UserThomas!
There is no way to reduce all the spaces and sizes in the theme, at least there is no easier way.
The only way is by extraordinary effort // rewriting all the styles .
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5710 Quote
Support wrote:
Also, how do I move everything that shows up in the right column over to the left?  EX: category lists, sorting options, manufacturers list...

I also want to switch the product information with the picture. I want the picture on the left and info. on the right.

What do I need to change?

Hi,

Please use the following css in order to make your changes.

@media screen and (min-width: 1001px){
.product-details-page .overview {
margin-left: 620px;
margin-right: 0;
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
.ui-tabs {
float: left
}
}
float: right;
}
}
.side-2 {float: left;}
.center-2 {float: right;}

Hope that helps!

I have successfully integrated my custom.css file and it is accepting style changes.  When I enter this into the custom.css and adjust my browser below 1001px to check the responsive part, the page doesn't load correctly.  This only happens on the category pages with sub-categories in it.

The ajax filters Title blocks are smashed on the left side and the sub-categories are VERY small on  the far fight.  It's like the filters vertical bar is taking up all the screen room.
Deni
10 years ago
#5721 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
Also, how do I move everything that shows up in the right column over to the left?  EX: category lists, sorting options, manufacturers list...

I also want to switch the product information with the picture. I want the picture on the left and info. on the right.

What do I need to change?

Hi,

Please use the following css in order to make your changes.

margin-right: 0;
}
}
.ui-tabs {
float: left
}
}
float: right;
}
}

Hope that helps!

I have successfully integrated my custom.css file and it is accepting style changes.  When I enter this into the custom.css and adjust my browser below 1001px to check the responsive part, the page doesn't load correctly.  This only happens on the category pages with sub-categories in it.

The ajax filters Title blocks are smashed on the left side and the sub-categories are VERY small on  the far fight.  It's like the filters vertical bar is taking up all the screen room.

Hello,

We have tried to give you guidelines how to do it. We expect you to be a little familiar with CSS as you want such changes. We are not able to make this changes for the whole theme because it is very time consuming task.

Best Regards !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5723 Quote
I'm a little familiar with css and have been able to make very basic changes without having to ask. You guys have been very helpful so far and I really appreciate it. I do not want to change much and once it is done, I wont be making any changes for a very long time. I just need to make it work for my customers and clients.

All I want is for the category/manufacturer/filter column to be put on the left side of the screen.  

When using the above code, that column just does not "disappear" when reducing the screen size, as it does when the column is on the right side.  
UserThomas
10 years ago
#5725 Quote
by "disappear" I mean, drop down to where it's above the footer.  It's formatting changes correctly, it just stays in the left column.  
Support
10 years ago
#5726 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
I'm a little familiar with css and have been able to make very basic changes without having to ask. You guys have been very helpful so far and I really appreciate it. I do not want to change much and once it is done, I wont be making any changes for a very long time. I just need to make it work for my customers and clients.

All I want is for the category/manufacturer/filter column to be put on the left side of the screen.  

When using the above code, that column just does not "disappear" when reducing the screen size, as it does when the column is on the right side.  

Hi Thomas,

You had a typo in the code pasted. There was a missing ";" Can you please try the following one:

margin-right: 0;}
}
.ui-tabs, .gallery {
float: left;}
}
float: right;}
}

I have tested it and it works both when you have the tabs integrated and when you have them disabled. It works also on the category page as well.

Please let us know if there are any issues with it. If so it will be best if you can send us a link to the website so that we can investigate further.

Thanks!