Close

General Discussion

Support
10 years ago
#4531 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop Allure Responsive Theme.
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4581 Quote
How do I change the size of the category round pictures on the home page and the sub-category round pictures on the category pages?
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4585 Quote
On the demo site, when you click the contact us link on the bottom, you see the email form and a line that says "Put your contact information here. You can edit this in the admin site."  I believe this is a topic page?? However, after I installed the theme, I do not have that line to add my own information.

Please help.
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4586 Quote
Also, how do I move everything that shows up in the right column over to the left?  EX: category lists, sorting options, manufacturers list...

I also want to switch the product information with the picture. I want the picture on the left and info. on the right.

What do I need to change?
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4587 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
How do I change the size of the category round pictures on the home page and the sub-category round pictures on the category pages?

I believe I have got this. Please confirm if this is the setting I change:
File: 980.css
.home-page-category-grid .item-box {
        width: 15.33333333333333%;

Support
10 years ago
#4591 Quote
UserThomas wrote:

I believe I have got this. Please confirm if this is the setting I change:
File: 980.css
.home-page-category-grid .item-box {
        width: 15.33333333333333%;

Hi,

This is partially correct. The categories on the home page and category page are a bit different and that is why there are two separate styles:

.home-page-category-grid .item-box
.category-page .item-box

If you need to change the size of the round pictures just change the width as you have written above for those two styles.

Please have in mind that for the different resolutions the sizes are different and in the different files. For the desktop version the styles are in 980.css file.

Hope that helps!
Support
10 years ago
#4592 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
Also, how do I move everything that shows up in the right column over to the left?  EX: category lists, sorting options, manufacturers list...

I also want to switch the product information with the picture. I want the picture on the left and info. on the right.

What do I need to change?

Hi,

Please use the following css in order to make your changes.

@media screen and (min-width: 1001px){
.product-details-page .overview {
margin-left: 620px;
margin-right: 0;
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
.ui-tabs {
float: left
}
}
@media screen and (min-width: 769px){
.product-details-page .overview {
float: right;
}
}
.side-2 {float: left;}
.center-2 {float: right;}

Hope that helps!

Support
10 years ago
#4593 Quote
UserThomas wrote:
On the demo site, when you click the contact us link on the bottom, you see the email form and a line that says "Put your contact information here. You can edit this in the admin site."  I believe this is a topic page?? However, after I installed the theme, I do not have that line to add my own information.

Please help.

Hi,

There is a topic called "contactus" which you can edit from the administration -> content management -> widgets.

Hope that helps!
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4595 Quote
Support wrote:

Hi,

There is a topic called "contactus" which you can edit from the administration -> content management -> widgets.

Hope that helps!

Do you mean administration -> content management -> topics?  
I do not have a page under widgets called that.  I also do not have a page under topics called that.

When I click on the "contact us" link on my site it goes to www.mysite.com/contactus
But when I create a topic page called contact us, its link is www.mysite.com/t/contactus

How do I include a screenshot of what I am talking about?
UserThomas
10 years ago
#4596 Quote
I forgot to mention.... I uninstalled the theme plugin, deleted all the topics pages and then re-installed it and the only pages it installed were:

becomeaffiliate  
brands    
customerassistance    
deliveryinformation    
faq    
giftvouchers    
internationalshipping    
securepayment