Close

General Discussion

Boyko
10 years ago
#3538 Quote
imprintableswarehouse wrote:
Yes, we uninstalled and re installed them yesterday but are still having the issue.

Hi imprintableswarehouse,

Could you send us a link to your web site and this specific category, so that we can have a look?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
10 years ago
#3668 Quote
Hi there,

Reading through your documentation I noticed, that the Ajax Filters are only applied to the category page. Is it possible to apply the filters to the home page via  a custom widget ?
Support
10 years ago
#3669 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi there,

Reading through your documentation I noticed, that the Ajax Filters are only applied to the category page. Is it possible to apply the filters to the home page via  a custom widget ?

Hi,

The Nop Ajax Filters can be integrated only on category and manufacturer page. There is no option to add them on any other page.

Should you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact us again!
BinHex
3 years ago
#21287 Quote
Hi. Is it posible to make ajax filters to be placed on mobile version just as in desktop version (above product grids)?
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21288 Quote
BinHex wrote:
Hi. Is it posible to make ajax filters to be placed on mobile version just as in desktop version (above product grids)?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

Most of the themes have the Ajax Filters on the top. However, some themes have this as a sticky button at the bottom of the mobile screen. The location might vary on different themes.

Let me know if I can assist you with anything else.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
BinHex2
3 years ago
#21289 Quote
Hi, Thx for your answare. Yeah, i noticed that some themes have the Ajax Filters on the top, but we took Minimal theme since its very nice. But client dont like the fact user have to tap(1) to get filters, instead, they want filters to be on position (2). So is that posible, and what should i change to get it, i guess its somewhere in JS of theme?
http://prntscr.com/udna5g
Ps. i cant write from old account :/
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21294 Quote
BinHex2 wrote:
Hi, Thx for your answare. Yeah, i noticed that some themes have the Ajax Filters on the top, but we took Minimal theme since its very nice. But client dont like the fact user have to tap(1) to get filters, instead, they want filters to be on position (2). So is that posible, and what should i change to get it, i guess its somewhere in JS of theme?
http://prntscr.com/udna5g
Ps. i cant write from old account :/

Hello,

Thank you for your reply!

This would require some customizations to the nopCommerce \Views\Catalog\_CatalogSelectors.cshtml file (as our Minimal theme does not overrides it), which prints the order/page size dropdowns.

If you wish to customize this, you would also have to check whether the current device is mobile in this nopCommerce view specified above.

Finally, you would have to exclude this filter icon from being printed in our \Themes\Minimal\Views\Shared\_Header.cshtml file:

<div class="filters-button">
    <span>@T("SevenSpikes.Themes.Common.Filters")</span>
</div>

Let me know if you need any further advice.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com