Close

General Discussion

Support
11 years ago
#916 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Nop v2.60 Integration

Hi Guys,

New version is realy great. I like to integrate the ajax filter but I can find anynore the category.cshtml file anymore.

Please advise

Yves

Hi Yves,

Please note that the Ajax Filters are already manually integrated in the Electronics theme and you don't have to do that again.
Also in nopCommerce 2.6 there are some changes in folder structure of our plugins.
Now there is a folder Themes and there you can find all the views that are specific to the current theme. For example in the Ajax Filters there is a folder Themes\Electronics and there you can find any views that are specific for the current theme i.e Views\Catalog7Spikes\CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml this is the template of the Filters returned for the Electronics theme and this one overrides the default view of the Filters. This is a very intuitive approach as this is how nopCommerce theming works.

As to the documentation it should be CategoryTemplate.ProductsInGridOrLines.cshtml file. We will update the documentation.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Theme
harperwarper
11 years ago
#1039 Quote
Hi. We are using Nop Ajax Filters in a new site we are developing. Is there a way to display filter options on the search results page?

Thanks.
Support
11 years ago
#1041 Quote
harperwarper wrote:
Hi. We are using Nop Ajax Filters in a new site we are developing. Is there a way to display filter options on the search results page?

Thanks.

Hi harperwarper,

The Ajax Filters can now work only on category pages.
It makes a lot of sense to make them work on the Search page, Manufacturer page etc.
You can suggest your idea in our UserVoice portal as it seems a quite useful feature and probably a lot of other users will vote for it and we can implement it.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
ylechasseur
10 years ago
#2886 Quote
Hi Guys,

I did a lot of modification on the theme (mostly CSS) and it was working well before I upgrade the Core to 3.02 for the new Ribbons (great btw).

I have an error message with ajaxfilters when loading a page using the plugin. :

The cast to value type 'Decimal' failed because the materialized value is null. Either the result type's generic parameter or the query must use a nullable type.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The cast to value type 'Decimal' failed because the materialized value is null. Either the result type's generic parameter or the query must use a nullable type.

Source Error:

Line 49:     if (Model.NopAjaxFiltersSettingsModel.EnablePriceRangeFilter)
Line 50:     {
Line 51:         priceRangeFilter = Html.Action("GetPriceRangeFilter", "PriceRangeFilterSlider7Spikes");
Line 52:     }
Line 53:

Source File: d:\USNAUTIC\nopecommerce\version3.0\nopcommerce\Deployable\nop_3.00\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Views\NopAjaxFilters\NopFilters.cshtml    Line: 51

I went back on the Core and the Filter for version 3.0 and I didn't have any success. I suspecting something in the DB, could it be possible ?

if you want to test here the test site address: http://67.231.106.173:8383

Best regards

Yves
Boyko
10 years ago
#2887 Quote
Hi Yves,

Did you uninstall and then install the Ajax Filters 3.02?
You need to do so as described in our release note.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
lftalero
10 years ago
#3420 Quote
CSS Class for Filters

Hi

I'm changing colors and styles but can't find the CSS class for the following items:
AJAX FILTERS background (for example the price filter and the attributes filter)

I saw the ir a class called filter-block specificationFilterPanel7Spikes but it is not in the styles.css file.

Thanks.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3422 Quote
lftalero wrote:
CSS Class for Filters

Hi

I'm changing colors and styles but can't find the CSS class for the following items:
AJAX FILTERS background (for example the price filter and the attributes filter)

I saw the ir a class called filter-block specificationFilterPanel7Spikes but it is not in the styles.css file.

Thanks.

Hi lftalero,

The styles for the Ajax Filters in the Alfresco theme for example can be found here:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Themes\Alfresco\Content\AjaxFilters.css

You can use FireBug for FireFox or the Chrome inspector  for Chrome to see from where the styles of the various elements are loaded.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
baloghc
10 years ago
#3534 Quote
ylechasseur wrote:
Hi Guys,

I did a lot of modification on the theme (mostly CSS) and it was working well before I upgrade the Core to 3.02 for the new Ribbons (great btw).

I have an error message with ajaxfilters when loading a page using the plugin. :

The cast to value type 'Decimal' failed because the materialized value is null. Either the result type's generic parameter or the query must use a nullable type.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The cast to value type 'Decimal' failed because the materialized value is null. Either the result type's generic parameter or the query must use a nullable type.

Source Error:

Line 49:     if (Model.NopAjaxFiltersSettingsModel.EnablePriceRangeFilter)
Line 50:     {
Line 51:         priceRangeFilter = Html.Action("GetPriceRangeFilter", "PriceRangeFilterSlider7Spikes");
Line 52:     }
Line 53:

Source File: d:\USNAUTIC\nopecommerce\version3.0\nopcommerce\Deployable\nop_3.00\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Views\NopAjaxFilters\NopFilters.cshtml    Line: 51

I went back on the Core and the Filter for version 3.0 and I didn't have any success. I suspecting something in the DB, could it be possible ?

if you want to test here the test site address: http://67.231.106.173:8383

Best regards

Yves

We're having this same error on a certain category page. Only one page. And it only comes up after we try to add products to that category. If no products are in that category you can view the page, but if there are you get the error (sometimes?).

Any help?
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
Boyko
10 years ago
#3536 Quote
imprintableswarehouse wrote:

We're having this same error on a certain category page. Only one page. And it only comes up after we try to add products to that category. If no products are in that category you can view the page, but if there are you get the error (sometimes?).

Any help?

Hi imprintableswarehouse,

Did you uninstalled the Filters and then installed them again after the update as described here?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
baloghc
10 years ago
#3537 Quote
Yes, we uninstalled and re installed them yesterday but are still having the issue.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory