Close

General Discussion

Support
12 years ago
#229 Quote
Which version of the filters are you using?
Is it 2.3?
DIGIMARK
12 years ago
#230 Quote
I am using Nop Ajax 2.3
Support
12 years ago
#231 Quote
It seems that the query for the specification filters is throwing an exception somewhere and the sql server is giving a time out.

Would you be able to debug it locally with the same database and see what the exception is and also the inner exception object for the exception?

If not, is it possible for you to send us your database so that we can debug it locally?
edcorusa
12 years ago
#289 Quote
I am looking at purchasing a number of you Extensions. But have one question. I am updating my site to Nop2.3. I know that Nop2.4 is just around the corner. I am going to purchase the 2.3 version of your extensions would I also have to purchase the 2.4 versions when they come out? If, so do you offer any upgrade discount? I am not upset with the prices you are asking for. I think they are very far. I am just think about upgrading to the new 2.4 when it does come out.
Brian Weston
EDCOR Electronics Corporation
www.edcorusa.com
Support
12 years ago
#290 Quote
edcorusa wrote:
I am looking at purchasing a number of you Extensions. But have one question. I am updating my site to Nop2.3. I know that Nop2.4 is just around the corner. I am going to purchase the 2.3 version of your extensions would I also have to purchase the 2.4 versions when they come out? If, so do you offer any upgrade discount? I am not upset with the prices you are asking for. I think they are very far. I am just think about upgrading to the new 2.4 when it does come out.

First of all thank you for choosing our extensions!

With every extension you get free upgrades\updates 1 year since purchase date. So whatever version of nopCommerce comes out during this time, you will get the upgrade to it for free.
Any release of the extensions that has to do with new features and functionality and not with upgrading to nopCommerce you will also get for free.
edcorusa
12 years ago
#306 Quote
Just purchased the Nop Ajax Filter and is works great. I am upgrading my NopCommerce store and adding this to it. But I am running into one problem. I have created my one theme set for my website. When I view a category page the lists the products is looks fine. With the filters off to the left. I have it set to view the products in a line view mode. When I apply a filer the view switches to a grid mode. What would be the best way to have it show up in a line view mode?
Brian Weston
www.edcorusa.com
Support
12 years ago
#308 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for reporting this!

There seems to be an oversight in the filters client side code. We are working to fix this and will post an update to the filters and will let you know when you can get the new version and which files to change. You would not have to reinstall the whole plugin.
edcorusa
12 years ago
#310 Quote
I have found a rework around it, but it does involve a little code change and database change. I am still in the phase of getting my theme set up so I will be glad to hear when you have an update. Thanks a lot.
Brian Weston
www.edcorusa.com
Support
12 years ago
#329 Quote
Hi,

We have just uploaded a new version of the Nop Ajax Filters for nopCommerce 2.3, which fixes this problem. Please download it from your My Account section on Nop-Templates.com.

You do not need to install the filters again. Just replace this file in the nopCommerce 2.3 installation of the filters:

\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.AjaxFilters\Scripts\Filters.js

Please let us know if you have any problems!

Thanks
ylechasseur
11 years ago
#913 Quote
Nop v2.60 Integration

Hi Guys,

New version is realy great. I like to integrate the ajax filter but I can find anynore the category.cshtml file anymore.

Please advise

Yves