Close

General Discussion

Support
10 years ago
#2356 Quote
Please post here anything related to Nop Customer Reminders plugin.
viveramedia
10 years ago
#2403 Quote
Does the Nop Shop All theme have this plugin? I've downloaded it but can't see in the in 2.8/Plugins folder.

Thanks!

Dave
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2404 Quote
inspired wrote:
Does the Nop Shop All theme have this plugin? I've downloaded it but can't see in the in 2.8/Plugins folder.

Thanks!

Dave

Hi inspired,

We added the Nop Customer Reminders plugin to all of our themes. Please download the package from our website and you will find the plugin in it.

Have a great day.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
toanhnt
10 years ago
#3976 Quote
Hi,

Can you send images with this plugin? Or it can only send text messages?
Boyko
10 years ago
#3979 Quote
toanhnt wrote:
Hi,

Can you send images with this plugin? Or it can only send text messages?

It sends email messages, which can contain html. You can link any images you would like in the message template.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jakubz
8 years ago
#10688 Quote
Hi Guys! 
today I start thinking about my reminder rule for a "completed order". 

1. I want send 1 email to client 1 month ago after status are changed to "completed". I want to send it always when customer buy something. When he is bought second, third time I want send this message . 

Now i have:
Reminder Rule: Completed order
Number of Messages TO Send Per Customer: 1 
Met Date later 29 days
Met Date Earlier 28 days
Interval 1 minutes. 

I thinking about "number of messages". If customr order in my shop 10 times... is he receive 10 messages from me? 1 to order... or only 1? 

I have little problem with to the understand that :/ i read documentation and examples, but still don't know is this settings are good :/

2. Is this are sending to a guest customers too? or only registered?
Deni
8 years ago
#10693 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Hi Guys! 
today I start thinking about my reminder rule for a "completed order". 

1. I want send 1 email to client 1 month ago after status are changed to "completed". I want to send it always when customer buy something. When he is bought second, third time I want send this message . 

Now i have:
Reminder Rule: Completed order
Number of Messages TO Send Per Customer: 1 
Met Date later 29 days
Met Date Earlier 28 days
Interval 1 minutes. 

I thinking about "number of messages". If customr order in my shop 10 times... is he receive 10 messages from me? 1 to order... or only 1? 

I have little problem with to the understand that :/ i read documentation and examples, but still don't know is this settings are good :/

2. Is this are sending to a guest customers too? or only registered?

Hi, 

1. The plugin will send one message per order - if the customer made 10 orders he will get 10 emails. The emails will not be bundled.

2. The plugin does not send messages to guest customers.

3. Your settings are fine - the customer will receive one message per completed order after 29 days.

I hope this helped !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
ChrisKaun
6 years ago
#13771 Quote
Hello,
is it possible to use the Reminder Rule - Unpaid Orders in combination with the orders payment method?
We have two payment methods configured, one that has to pay before the products are shipped and one that has to pay when the products arrive at the customers place.
So for the first payment method we won't send out an payment reminder email, but for the second payment method we need to send out a reminder after a couple of days.
Furthermore we would need to send out the email 30 days after the shippment was received by the customer.
Is this possible?
SDobrev
6 years ago
#13777 Quote
Hi,

It is not possible to use the Unpaid Orders reminder rule in combination with the orders payment method.

There is no shipment received reminder rule. You can suggest your idea in our UserVoice portal.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
6 years ago
#14402 Quote
We want to send out reminders to add product reviews for each ordered product.

1.  Lets say a customer orders "Widget-1".  Is there a token so that we could include a link specifically to the ordered products (Widget-1) review page in the customer reminder email?

2.  What if customer orders products W1, W2 & W3 on single order.  Is it possible to include 3 links (to each SKU's review page) on the customer reminder email?