today I start thinking about my reminder rule for a "completed order".
1. I want send 1 email to client 1 month ago after status are changed to "completed". I want to send it always when customer buy something. When he is bought second, third time I want send this message .
Now i have:
Reminder Rule: Completed order
Number of Messages TO Send Per Customer: 1
Met Date later 29 days
Met Date Earlier 28 days
Interval 1 minutes.
I thinking about "number of messages". If customr order in my shop 10 times... is he receive 10 messages from me? 1 to order... or only 1?
I have little problem with to the understand that :/ i read documentation and examples, but still don't know is this settings are good :/
2. Is this are sending to a guest customers too? or only registered?
1. The plugin will send one message per order - if the customer made 10 orders he will get 10 emails. The emails will not be bundled.
2. The plugin does not send messages to guest customers.
3. Your settings are fine - the customer will receive one message per completed order after 29 days.
I hope this helped !