Close

Bugs

Valentin
6 years ago
#13989 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Ver 4.0

Hi,
We have tried to upgrade to version 4 and would like to say that after pressing product quickview button the "GO TO PRODUCT'S PAGE" was not working.
Also we could not delete products from cart pop up window. So we went back to 3.9.

Regards

DL

Greetings,

thank you for pointing that out! Both of those issues have been handled and if you update everything should work just fine.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13990 Quote
Valentin wrote:

Greetings,

thank you for pointing that out! Both of those issues have been handled and if you update everything should work just fine.

Hi,

I have just tried again.
Got following results.
1.  Button "GO TO PRODUCT'S PAGE" is working now.
2.  Still cant delete products from cart popup window, button (X) is not working. See picture1. Pictures you will receive via e-mail.
3.  For some reason in Ver 4 I see logo on together with subcategory picture. See picture2.
4.  After I add item to cart and press cart icon I get that there is no items in cart. See picture3.
5.  After I press add to cart icon pop window opens without button Add To Cart. See picture4.

Maybe I will find more bugs but this what I got for now.

Regards

Darius
ZornitsaIvanova
6 years ago
#13994 Quote
Hello Darius,

Thank you for reporting this issues. There are available updates for the Prisma theme and the AjaxCart plugin with the fixes included.

Best regards,
Zornitsa Ivanova
Nop-Templates.com
mail2mhm
6 years ago
#14010 Quote
Hi
We have problem with Bundling CSS and base64 image, when css is bundled base64 images are not loading

Thank You
SDobrev
6 years ago
#14050 Quote
Hi,

Which nopCommerce version are you using?

On the Prisma demo site, the CSS bundling is enabled and there is base64 images in the css.

Please submit a ticket with URL to your store and if it is possible FTP access so we can investigate this problem.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
JacquieK
6 years ago
#14126 Quote
I just upgraded to 4.0 and purchased the Prisma theme.  The only issue I have noticed so far is that if I select Square (built-in) as a payment method, the credit card form never loads and I get 'SqPaymentForm is not defined'.  If I switch to the default theme it works fine so Square is configured properly.  Is there something I need to do to make the Prisma theme inject the  Square js?
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14136 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this!
We've been able to reproduce this issue and are currently investigating how to fix this.
I will write here as soon as we have a fix or more information regarding this issue.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
anton_ivanov
6 years ago
#14138 Quote
Hi,

This issue is fixed in the latest version of the Real One Page Checkout plugin. You will need to update your plugin.

You can read more on how to update a plugin in this article from our documentation.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
RobbyBassic
5 years ago
#14731 Quote
Related to Color Squares and Image Squares

When one product has a couple of color squares and a couple of image squares the main large image does not change when clicking on the image squares, only changes when a color square is clicked.

It works only if it's the first thing that is clicked after a page refresh, meaning it works only if you click the image square first, but stops working after clicking the color square.

There are images associated to all squares and SKU does change when any of the squares are clicked.
Valentin
5 years ago
#14732 Quote
RobbyBassic wrote:
Related to Color Squares and Image Squares

When one product has a couple of color squares and a couple of image squares the main large image does not change when clicking on the image squares, only changes when a color square is clicked.

It works only if it's the first thing that is clicked after a page refresh, meaning it works only if you click the image square first, but stops working after clicking the color square.

There are images associated to all squares and SKU does change when any of the squares are clicked.

Hey RobbyBassic,

to investigate what the issue might be we need a link with an example from your site. Please submit a ticket for this issue and include a working link to such a product and admin credentials for your site.

Do not post your credentials here in the Forum because other users will be able to see them, too.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com