Close

Bugs

Support
6 years ago
#13813 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Prisma Responsive Theme problems.
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13929 Quote
Hi,

We have purchased Prisma theme. We use Electronics theme, version 3.9.852.25076.
The problem is that all the CUSTOMER SERVICE menus have disappeared (like Compare products list and others). How to fix this?

https://4sailing.eu/

Thanks

DL
Valentin
6 years ago
#13933 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

We have purchased Prisma theme. We use Electronics theme, version 3.9.852.25076.
The problem is that all the CUSTOMER SERVICE menus have disappeared (like Compare products list and others). How to fix this?

https://4sailing.eu/

Thanks

DL

Greetings,

we understand what your concern is, but the compare products link is not placed in the header section by design. If you wish to, you can show the link to the Compare products page in your footer.

Just follow these steps:

1) In your file explorer go to this folder ~Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\Prisma\Views\Common and open this file Footer.cshtml in your text editor.

2) On line 52 you will see this code:

@*@if (Model.CompareProductsEnabled)

3) Cut just the first two symbols - @* and place them on line 56, like so:

@*@if (Model.AllowCustomersToApplyForVendorAccount)

4) When you refresh your site you will see the link in the second column of the footer.

If you have any suggestion for improvements on our themes, please use our User Voice platform, and if others find your suggestion useful, we will find a way to implement it.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13935 Quote
Thanks Valentin for quick reply.

Got it!

Looks like CUSTOMER SERVICE column will be always empty. Could you tell me what would be
<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("CompareProducts")">@T("Products.Compare.List")</a></li>  line for "Recently viewed products" cause I want to put under CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Thanks.

DL
Valentin
6 years ago
#13937 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Thanks Valentin for quick reply.

Got it!

Looks like CUSTOMER SERVICE column will be always empty. Could you tell me what would be
<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("CompareProducts")">@T("Products.Compare.List")</a></li>  line for "Recently viewed products" cause I want to put under CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Thanks.

DL

Greetings,

the Customer Service column will show all the links to the topic pages you include in the second column of the footer. You can see this option in your theme administration -> Content management -> Topics (pages)

However, if you wish to move your Compare Products link there, just move this part of code, in the Footer.cshtml file:

@if (Model.CompareProductsEnabled)
{
   <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("CompareProducts")">@T("Products.Compare.List")</a></li>
}

on line 71, like so:

<ul class="list">
@if (Model.CompareProductsEnabled)
{
   <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("CompareProducts")">@T("Products.Compare.List")</a></li>
}

@foreach (var topic in Model.Topics.Where(x => x.IncludeInFooterColumn2).ToList())
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13938 Quote
Thanks! Perfect.

DL
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13939 Quote
Sorry, I was thanking to early because because i did not read you message not attentively.
I understand how to move your Compare Products link. I dont know how to move "Recently viewed products" list. I mean if I put
<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("CompareProducts")">@T("Products.Recently.Viewed")</a></li>
It's not working because I cant find what to enter instead of "Products.Recently.Viewed". I do not know the syntax.

Thank You.

DL
Valentin
6 years ago
#13940 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
Sorry, I was thanking to early because because i did not read you message not attentively.
I understand how to move your Compare Products link. I dont know how to move "Recently viewed products" list. I mean if I put
<li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("CompareProducts")">@T("Products.Recently.Viewed")</a></li>
It's not working because I cant find what to enter instead of "Products.Recently.Viewed". I do not know the syntax.

Thank You.

DL

Greetings again,

if you wish to add a link to your Recently viewed items in the footer, you need to follow the above instructions, but use this code instead;

@if (Model.RecentlyViewedProductsEnabled)
{
    <li><a href="@Url.RouteUrl("RecentlyViewedProducts")">@T("Products.RecentlyViewedProducts")</a></li>
}
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13941 Quote
Thanks a lot. Sorry for asking. I could find this in source code but I am trying not to use it yet.

Thanks.

DL
[email protected]
6 years ago
#13988 Quote
Ver 4.0

Hi,
We have tried to upgrade to version 4 and would like to say that after pressing product quickview button the "GO TO PRODUCT'S PAGE" was not working.
Also we could not delete products from cart pop up window. So we went back to 3.9.

Regards

DL