Close

Feature Requests

myo myint han
7 years ago
#12650 Quote
Hello,

I am considering to buy Nop pavilion theme for setup store. I want nop pavilion responsive theme to show on phone like nop minimal theme ( 100% width on phone). Is it possible to modify nop pavilion theme like nop minimal on phone?
Thanks
Boyko
7 years ago
#12652 Quote
myo myint han wrote:
Hello,

I am considering to buy Nop pavilion theme for setup store. I want nop pavilion responsive theme to show on phone like nop minimal theme ( 100% width on phone). Is it possible to modify nop pavilion theme like nop minimal on phone?
Thanks

Hi myo myint han,

Thank you for considering our products!

Please note that both themes are responsive and both use 100% of the width of the device i.e phone, tablet etc.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
MatteoC
7 years ago
#12705 Quote
Hi there,

we are on the process of updating our website. We have many products and Pavilion looks good for the job.
Is it possible to modify the theme and obatain the full screen view like on minimal theme therefore with fluid grid system?

Thanks for the support
Aleks
7 years ago
#12706 Quote
MatteoC wrote:
Hi there,

we are on the process of updating our website. We have many products and Pavilion looks good for the job.
Is it possible to modify the theme and obatain the full screen view like on minimal theme therefore with fluid grid system?

Thanks for the support

Hi MatteoC,

all of our themes are accessible and completely customizable through the source code. However changing the Pavilion theme from a centered style to a full-screen style is pretty complicated and you would have to do a lot of code modifications to achieve the desired look.
If full-screen look is your priority, I would suggest using the Minimal theme instead, because it will save u a lot of time and effort.

Please, let us know if you have any further questions!
Regards,
Aleksandar Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com
GreatAdventure
7 years ago
#12844 Quote
Great job on Nop-Pavilion, it looks very good, especially on a computer and tablet.

To make navigation easier on mobile, how hard would it be to have the category headings collapsible (and collapsed by default)? To try and show what I mean, I mocked up a picture.

GreatAdventure
7 years ago
#12845 Quote
I should have looked further down on the mobile theme. What I am asking is it possible to do to the categories with what you have done with the footer information (Information; Customer Service; My Account; Contact Us)?
GreatAdventure
7 years ago
#12989 Quote
GreatAdventure wrote:

To make navigation easier on mobile, how hard would it be to have the category headings collapsible (and collapsed by default)?

Sorry for the confusion. To be more clear I now know what I'm talking about. What I'm asking about is the "Smart Product Collections" on the home page.

Would it be possible to make them so that they can be collapsed on mobile devises?

Thanks,
Shawn
hristo
7 years ago
#12992 Quote
GreatAdventure wrote:

To make navigation easier on mobile, how hard would it be to have the category headings collapsible (and collapsed by default)?

Sorry for the confusion. To be more clear I now know what I'm talking about. What I'm asking about is the "Smart Product Collections" on the home page.

Would it be possible to make them so that they can be collapsed on mobile devises?

Thanks,
Shawn

Hello GreatAdventure,

yes, your request is clear, and you have a point, I think overall UX will be better this way on a smartphone. We will discuss it after the Holidays and will get back to you to let you know if it's going to be implement it or not.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
Freddy1234
6 years ago
#13766 Quote
More and better options for mobile
For example a spesific Mobile Logo
As of now
and even worse one landscape mode

On a normal category page the company takes up unneccesary space and detracts costumer for seeing products (which is what we are selling)
One solution is a placing something like this

nikola.dragiev
6 years ago
#13778 Quote
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. It is a very good one, but I think that it is a little to custom and it will not be the best solution for a template. The reason for that is because we will have to either split the logo to an image and a text or we will have to add a new functionality to be able to upload a different logo for mobile resolutions. While the first solution is not recommended for a template the second can be an option for such a problem. We have indeed considered adding the such an option for our clients, but changing the Pavilion template after it was already released will cause a lot of problems to our clients who update their theme regularly. Imagine that you have set up your website a long time ago and after you update to be consistent with the latest version you find out that you will have to design a different logo for mobile resolutions which will be placed in a totally different place than before. Therefore if we decide to include such a functionality it will most likely be for a new theme that we release. If you want to have that layout for your theme, however, you can contact us via our ticketing system and we can give you guidelines on how to achieve that.
Best regards,
Nikola Dragiev
Nop-Templates.com