Close

Feature Requests

OTH
3 years ago
#13789 Quote
Avatar
  • 37
One suggestion.
To be able to put a logo on both left and right side of the footer on the page (Same line a payment-sprite)
This would come in handy if you wanted to add a logo from "Symantec" for example on the right side to show the customer the website is secure.
And on the left side to put a logo from someone that has given the company a certificate to do some sort of business (Like dealing with animals or food).
Best regards,
OTH
hristo
3 years ago
#13818 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 133
OTH wrote:
One suggestion.
To be able to put a logo on both left and right side of the footer on the page (Same line a payment-sprite)
This would come in handy if you wanted to add a logo from "Symantec" for example on the right side to show the customer the website is secure.
And on the left side to put a logo from someone that has given the company a certificate to do some sort of business (Like dealing with animals or food).


Hello OTH & thanks for the suggestion, it makes sense.
We have to test the suggested layout with logos of various sizes and aspect ratios on various resolutions and will decide if it will be implemented or not. However this is going to happen after the 4.0 upgrade as our schedule if full right now.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
jkeeler
3 years ago
#14387 Quote
Avatar
  • 49
One of the biggest issues we have in our store is when a guest tries to access a topic page that is restricted to registered users, they just get redirected to the home page.  It seems the better approach to this is to redirect them to the login page or at least pop up a message like "You must be logged in to view this page."  In addition, users should be redirected back to the page they were on or requested after they log in rather then taken to the home page.  It just is not a fluent work flow right now.
hristo
3 years ago
#14388 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 133
jkeeler wrote:
One of the biggest issues we have in our store is when a guest tries to access a topic page that is restricted to registered users, they just get redirected to the home page.  It seems the better approach to this is to redirect them to the login page or at least pop up a message like "You must be logged in to view this page."  In addition, users should be redirected back to the page they were on or requested after they log in rather then taken to the home page.  It just is not a fluent work flow right now.


Hello jkeeler,
this is a core functionality in nopCommerce and not a specific part of our theme, so if you want it to be changed you should make a suggestion to the nopCommerce team.
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
bhavik@justhaat.com
3 years ago
#14401 Quote
Avatar
  • 17
Can you also add WhatsApp Shared with other social media on the product page and home page? This is very important nowadays.
hongdandan001
one year ago
#21030 Quote
Avatar
  • 5
Support wrote:
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Pavilion Theme for nopCommerce.



Thank you for your excellent skin(Pavilion), We are a company from China.We have an urgent problem to solve about Pavilion search function.
It results in that the search results of the official website are much lower than those of Jingdong store and Taobao(alibaba) store under the same data with other websites.It will be very unfavorable for us to drain to our official website.For example, when you search the "artens floor", you can't find any data .But it's in line with Chinese search habits.

   There is a strange place, the same word, in the search box and search page, the query results are totally different.Search box results are what we want.
  
    Can you change it in the next version o?

    I would be very happy to hear from you. Finally, I apologize for my poor English
    

    Best wishes

the following screenshots:






Boyko
one year ago
#21031 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1531
hongdandan001 wrote:
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Pavilion Theme for nopCommerce.


Thank you for your excellent skin(Pavilion), We are a company from China.We have an urgent problem to solve about Pavilion search function.
It results in that the search results of the official website are much lower than those of Jingdong store and Taobao(alibaba) store under the same data with other websites.It will be very unfavorable for us to drain to our official website.For example, when you search the "artens floor", you can't find any data .But it's in line with Chinese search habits.


Hi hongdandan001,

Do you use the Ajax Filters plugin on the search page?
In order for this to happen you need to have different search on both page.
Can you check if the Search in Description on the Instant Search plugin is enabled as maybe that could be the problem?

In any case it would be best to submit a ticket and we can take a look at your website and advise much better as now we are just guessing what could be wrong.
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
hongdandan001
one year ago
#21036 Quote
Avatar
  • 5
Boyko wrote:
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Pavilion Theme for nopCommerce.


Thank you for your excellent skin(Pavilion), We are a company from China.We have an urgent problem to solve about Pavilion search function.
It results in that the search results of the official website are much lower than those of Jingdong store and Taobao(alibaba) store under the same data with other websites.It will be very unfavorable for us to drain to our official website.For example, when you search the "artens floor", you can't find any data .But it's in line with Chinese search habits.


Hi hongdandan001,

Do you use the Ajax Filters plugin on the search page?
In order for this to happen you need to have different search on both page.
Can you check if the Search in Description on the Instant Search plugin is enabled as maybe that could be the problem?

In any case it would be best to submit a ticket and we can take a look at your website and advise much better as now we are just guessing what could be wrong.


Yes,We use “Ajax Filters” in search page and “Instant Search” in search bar,If we want
If we want the effect of the search box, who should we suggest?

hongdandan001
one year ago
#21037 Quote
Avatar
  • 5
hongdandan001 wrote:
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Pavilion Theme for nopCommerce.


Thank you for your excellent skin(Pavilion), We are a company from China.We have an urgent problem to solve about Pavilion search function.
It results in that the search results of the official website are much lower than those of Jingdong store and Taobao(alibaba) store under the same data with other websites.It will be very unfavorable for us to drain to our official website.For example, when you search the "artens floor", you can't find any data .But it's in line with Chinese search habits.


Hi hongdandan001,

Do you use the Ajax Filters plugin on the search page?
In order for this to happen you need to have different search on both page.
Can you check if the Search in Description on the Instant Search plugin is enabled as maybe that could be the problem?

In any case it would be best to submit a ticket and we can take a look at your website and advise much better as now we are just guessing what could be wrong.

Yes,We use “Ajax Filters” in search page and “Instant Search” in search bar,If we want
If we want the effect of the search box, who should we suggest?




This is the URL of our website:http://www.leroymerlin.cn/lmc/buy
Boyko
one year ago
#21039 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1531
hongdandan001 wrote:

Yes,We use “Ajax Filters” in search page and “Instant Search” in search bar,If we want
If we want the effect of the search box, who should we suggest

This is the URL of our website:http://www.leroymerlin.cn/lmc/buy


Have you modified the nopCommerce stored procedure that searches for products?
I guess you have done so and that is why there are differences in the search results as the Ajax Filters plugin uses it own stored procedure for the filter search, which by default should return the same results as the nopCommerce one.
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com