Close

Feature Requests

iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#10265 Quote
Hi,

This is an interesting suggestion. Can you suggest it to our UserVoice portal ?
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
baloghc
8 years ago
#10267 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,

This is an interesting suggestion. Can you suggest it to our UserVoice portal ?
  Sure, thank you! I created it here for those interested in the idea: https://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/10687557-nop-rich-blog-ability-to-add-an-author-on-each-po
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
baloghc
8 years ago
#11920 Quote
Someone commented this on my feature request and I thought it was also another good idea:

"Option for users to get notification when anyone post comments or reply to comments in blog."

When a customer adds a comment to a blog post, I would like to be able to reply to them and have the system send them a notification once replied to.

Right now, you are not able to direct reply to a comment. You just leave a comment below a previous one, and a customer would not know you have responded unless they stop back to the specific blog post. It would be awesome if you added a reply feature and displayed nested comments in blog comments.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
Deni
8 years ago
#11923 Quote
baloghc wrote:
Someone commented this on my feature request and I thought it was also another good idea:

"Option for users to get notification when anyone post comments or reply to comments in blog."

When a customer adds a comment to a blog post, I would like to be able to reply to them and have the system send them a notification once replied to.

Right now, you are not able to direct reply to a comment. You just leave a comment below a previous one, and a customer would not know you have responded unless they stop back to the specific blog post. It would be awesome if you added a reply feature and displayed nested comments in blog comments.

Hi, 

This sounds like nice feature. We will write this down and will discuss its integration in the plugin.

Thanks for your feedback !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
deselt
8 years ago
#11973 Quote
Would be possible add future like images gallery so you can add ti to post.
Deni
8 years ago
#11974 Quote
deselt wrote:
Would be possible add future like images gallery so you can add ti to post.

Hi, 

Please suggest this feature in our user voice portal.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
JayC
8 years ago
#12034 Quote
There should be a way to change the Blog Post Created On Date.

Changing the start date doesn't change anything the date that shows up on the blog post.
Boyko
8 years ago
#12035 Quote
JayC wrote:
There should be a way to change the Blog Post Created On Date.

Changing the start date doesn't change anything the date that shows up on the blog post.

Hi JayC,

I agree with you but this is a Core blog functionality on which the Rich Blog plugin is built on. It is actually better to use the Start Date rather than the Creation Date.
The nopCommerce team has already created  an issue for this so you can comment on it and ask when it will be done.
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/841
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ScotterMonkey
7 years ago
#12140 Quote
When I go to the default nopCommerce blog (version 3.70 site), I see "Blog archive" menu on the right side that has Years and then under that, per blog post, a Month with a number next to the month, the number showing how many posts for that month.
This does not tell my users/customers anything about any given blog post until you click/tap on the month. What I'd *like* to see is an option where each month is auto-expanded as a heading, with the titles for each blog post iterating below that month header. And, of course, each title being hyperlinked to the post. 
My assumption, from looking at the demo of your plugin is that it also does not have this feature.
Is this true? How hard to add to your plugin?
Boyko
7 years ago
#12152 Quote
ScotterMonkey wrote:
When I go to the default nopCommerce blog (version 3.70 site), I see "Blog archive" menu on the right side that has Years and then under that, per blog post, a Month with a number next to the month, the number showing how many posts for that month.
This does not tell my users/customers anything about any given blog post until you click/tap on the month. What I'd *like* to see is an option where each month is auto-expanded as a heading, with the titles for each blog post iterating below that month header. And, of course, each title being hyperlinked to the post. 
My assumption, from looking at the demo of your plugin is that it also does not have this feature.
Is this true? How hard to add to your plugin?

Hi ScotterMonkey,

The Blog Archive functionality comes from nopCommerce by default and it is not something that our plugin changes. I think what you suggest makes sense and it will be quite useful (in my opinion) so I would suggest you to suggest your idea in the nopCommerce forum as it should be added in the default nopCommerce functionality.
Of course you can suggest it in our UserVoice portal and let others vote for it but we usually try not to change any default functionality that is built into nopCommerce but rather to build on top of it or to extend it with a new one.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team