Close

Feature Requests

Support
8 years ago
#9459 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Rich Blog plugin for nopCommerce.
minespress
8 years ago
#9640 Quote
Please give the ability to change the location of the blog list image, perhaps through the use of a custom widget area name? Right now it just prepends the list body with the image and it does not fit our layout / design. 
hristian.dimov
8 years ago
#9645 Quote
minespress wrote:
Please give the ability to change the location of the blog list image, perhaps through the use of a custom widget area name? Right now it just prepends the list body with the image and it does not fit our layout / design. 

Hi minespress,

Thank you for the suggestion.

Could you please suggest it to our UserVoice portal and if people vote for it we will implement it.

Thanks.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
codicezerouno
8 years ago
#9850 Quote
Hi, I have a running project on nop 3.50. Is it possible to have richblog for that version?
iliyan.tanev
8 years ago
#9854 Quote
Hi,

Unfortunately, we can not provide you with version of the plugin for 3.50. 
We have asked nopCommerce team to add a few things in 3.60 that are not present in 3.50, but needed by the plugin. Hope you understand.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
joster
8 years ago
#10187 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,

Unfortunately, we can not provide you with version of the plugin for 3.50. 
We have asked nopCommerce team to add a few things in 3.60 that are not present in 3.50, but needed by the plugin. Hope you understand.

Hello-

I understand what you are saying, however, is it possible for you to share which changesets in the nopcommerce core that were added for 3.60 which your plugin requires? I ask because I have version 3.40 and will not be upgrading, and would gladly(and possibly already have) add those changesets which make it possible to use the RichBlog plugin.

Thanks!
Boyko
8 years ago
#10189 Quote
joster wrote:

Hello-

I understand what you are saying, however, is it possible for you to share which changesets in the nopcommerce core that were added for 3.60 which your plugin requires? I ask because I have version 3.40 and will not be upgrading, and would gladly(and possibly already have) add those changesets which make it possible to use the RichBlog plugin.

Thanks!

Hi joster,

Here is the changeset that we asked Andrei to do specifically for the RichBlog plugin and this is the reason why we didn't release the plugin for nopCommerce 3.5. We waited for this changeset in order to be able to release the plugin.
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/f240106ff019d347b7bc7ce5dc92f5274159ee33

I don't see how knowing which changeset is needed could help you run the plugin for nopCommerce 3.4. Please note that there might be other changes since nopCommerce 3.4 to nopCommerce 3.6 that could possibly cause problems. 
As you know nopCommerce is not backward compatible with previous versions there are a lot of breaking changes between the different releases. That is why you can't have a plugin (no matter which one) for one version to work for the previous or next version.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
8 years ago
#10190 Quote
Oh...OK. That is unfortunate.
Thanks for the explanation.
Boyko
8 years ago
#10191 Quote
joster wrote:
Oh...OK. That is unfortunate.
Thanks for the explanation.

Yes, it is unfortunate.
I really wish things were simpler for us as plugin vendors and for you as customers using our products but this is how it is for now.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
baloghc
8 years ago
#10260 Quote
Can you add the ability to have an author section where you can enter a name for each post. We would like to have guest posters and be able to attribute the content to them.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory