Close

Bugs

Support
8 years ago
#9458 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Rich Blog plugin problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
baloghc
7 years ago
#12364 Quote
We're having an issue with the Rich Blog post scheduling.

We had the blog post set to go live on 7/1 at 12am

but the post went live instead on 6/30 at 8pm
http://i.imgur.com/G1aKFRQ.png

The start dates are different for the same post. The date on the /Admin/Blog/List page is when it actually posted, but that is incorrect. Once you click edit, the date under /Admin/Blog/Edit/158 is correct, but it did not post at that date.

Please let me know if you have any ideas as to why this is happening.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
Boyko
7 years ago
#12367 Quote
baloghc wrote:
We're having an issue with the Rich Blog post scheduling.

We had the blog post set to go live on 7/1 at 12am

but the post went live instead on 6/30 at 8pm
http://i.imgur.com/G1aKFRQ.png

The start dates are different for the same post. The date on the /Admin/Blog/List page is when it actually posted, but that is incorrect. Once you click edit, the date under /Admin/Blog/Edit/158 is correct, but it did not post at that date.

Please let me know if you have any ideas as to why this is happening.

Hi baloghc,

Please note that the blog post scheduling is not part of the Rich Blog plugin but it is part of the default nopCommerce Blog functionality.
The only thing that comes to my mind is that all the dates you enter in nopCommerce are considered to be in UTC time. So you need to set the UTC time instead of your local time.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jakubz
4 years ago
#15665 Quote
Hi! i just saw, the blog post are not included in sitemap. My question is, is somewhere in rich blog change this?
tjxx919
4 years ago
#16100 Quote
Hello,
I am having a problem navigating from one blog post to the next using the navigation arrows. If, for example, I go to the latest blog post I will see a previous arrow button on the top of the page. When I click it, it brings me to the 3rd newest item. At this point I see a next and a previous arrow button at the top of the page. If I click on next it refreshes the current page and doesn't bring me to the next blog post. If I click on previous it brings me to the 6th newest blog post item, for some reason. To summarize, whenever I see the next arrow and click it I either remain on the current page instead of going to the next blog post or it will bring me to another blog post that I haven't seen before, and whenever I click on previous it seems to jump back 2 or more items at a time and I'm not sure why this is happening. I am using Firefox 69 on Windows 10 64-bit. Thanks for your help.
tjxx919
4 years ago
#16101 Quote
I forgot to mention that I tested this on the same computer with Chrome 76 and Internet Explorer 11 and got the same results.
SDobrev
4 years ago
#16129 Quote
Hi,

Please submit a ticket about his problem and provide more details (nopCommerce version, plugin version, URL to the store).

Thank you!
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
tjxx919
4 years ago
#16130 Quote
Thanks for your reply. I can't use my personal account to submit the ticket so I will do it under a different account.
supton
4 years ago
#21029 Quote
tjxx919 wrote:
Hello,
I am having a problem navigating from one blog post to the next using the navigation arrows. If, for example, I go to the latest blog post I will see a previous arrow button on the top of the page. When I click it, it brings me to the 3rd newest item. At this point I see a next and a previous arrow button at the top of the page. If I click on next it refreshes the current page and doesn't bring me to the next blog post. If I click on previous it brings me to the 6th newest blog post item, for some reason. To summarize, whenever I see the next arrow and click it I either remain on the current page instead of going to the next blog post or it will bring me to another blog post that I haven't seen before, and whenever I click on previous it seems to jump back 2 or more items at a time and I'm not sure why this is happening. I am using Firefox 69 on Windows 10 64-bit. Thanks for your help.

I am also having this issue with our website. Was there any solution to this?

Thanks!
Boyko
4 years ago
#21032 Quote
rchild wrote:

I am also having this issue with our website. Was there any solution to this?

Thanks!

Hi rchild,

Every case is different so we can't be sure if this is the same issue or not.
It would be best to submit a ticket so that we can investigate it further for you.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team