Close

General Discussion

chvi
11 years ago
#1695 Quote
I did notice that the nop plugins were inside a folder called plugins inside the plugins folder.  Could that be the problem?
Boyko
11 years ago
#1696 Quote
chvi wrote:
I did notice that the nop plugins were inside a folder called plugins inside the plugins folder.  Could that be the problem?

Absolutely! You need to copy the content of the Plugins folder from the package into the Plugins folder of the nopCommerce installation.

Thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Albertsaab1
11 years ago
#1747 Quote
Nop Anywhere Sliders needs to be updated!!!

It is using a very old version of Nivo Slider.
The new version is responsive and has many benefits.

When will you upgrade the extension?
chvi
11 years ago
#1748 Quote
I am using the plugins that were supplied, are you saying that there is a new version?
Boyko
11 years ago
#1751 Quote
Albertsaab1 wrote:

Hi Albertsaab1,

Basically the new version of Nivo slider should be only a new js file, which you can easily upgrade by changing this file with the latest version:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Scripts\nivo\jquery.nivo.slider.pack.js

We will see if the plugin would work with the latest version of the Nivo Slider or it will need some changes and will let you know.

Thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Albertsaab1
11 years ago
#1754 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi Albertsaab1,

Basically the new version of Nivo slider should be only a new js file, which you can easily upgrade by changing this file with the latest version:
Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Scripts\nivo\jquery.nivo.slider.pack.js

We will see if the plugin would work with the latest version of the Nivo Slider or it will need some changes and will let you know.

Thanks!

Hi Boyko,

I did try to do that. It was a total mess.

Thanks,

Albert Saab
Boyko
11 years ago
#1792 Quote
Albertsaab1 wrote:

Hi Albertsaab1,

Thanks!

Hi Boyko,

I did try to do that. It was a total mess.

Thanks,

Albert Saab

Hi Albert,

What do you mean by "it was a total mess"?
We just replaced the javascript file with the latest version and it was working fine.
It looks like the settings of the slider haven't changed but we need to be sure what is changed in the new version before we decide to upgrade to the latest version.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
rvbob
11 years ago
#2187 Quote
Just downloaded classic theme with plug-ins on my local computer

Theme has 2 columns not 3, how do i change themes to 3 columns?

If i place plug-ins in plug-in folder site will not load (error messages galore)  where do i put plugins when using local computer.  
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2190 Quote
rvbob wrote:

If i place plug-ins in plug-in folder site will not load (error messages galore)  where do i put plugins when using local computer.  

Hi rvbob,

The nopClassic theme is a 3 column theme not 2. You can see that on our demo store here. Just select the nopClassic theme from the dropdown in the upper left corner.

If you are using the source code version of nopCommerce you need to extract the plugins in the /Presentation/Nop.Web/Plugins/ folder. If you are using the no source code version you need to extract the plugins in the /Plugins/ folder.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
Boyko
11 years ago
#2193 Quote
rvbob wrote:

Please refer to the documentation here.
Also make sure you are using the official nopCommerce 2.8 version from here.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team