Close

General Discussion

Support
11 years ago
#1283 Quote
You can post here anything regarding the Nop Classic Theme.
pdesignz
11 years ago
#1323 Quote
Hello, I just downloaded and installed the Nop Classic theme, and am having issues having the theme display like your demo is showing. I copied the NopClassic folder to the Themes folder and copied all the plugins to the plugins folder. I then went into Administration and changed the theme from DarkOrange to NopClassic. I then went to configuration, plugins and installed all the plugins. When I go to configure, it says configuration is not needed. I have cleared my cache and restarted the application and my homepage does not display as yout demo. Could the issue be that I am running this via localhost or therefore because I do not have the licensed versions of the plugins and therefore will not show or display and only acts like the original NopClassic theme. I am also new to asp.net and MVC, but was recommended to install 2.65 from the NopCommerce forums as said was easy to use and work with, so not sure if there is something I need to configure outside of the installation.

Thanks  
Boyko
11 years ago
#1324 Quote
pdesignz wrote:
Hello, I just downloaded and installed the Nop Classic theme, and am having issues having the theme display like your demo is showing. I copied the NopClassic folder to the Themes folder and copied all the plugins to the plugins folder. I then went into Administration and changed the theme from DarkOrange to NopClassic. I then went to configuration, plugins and installed all the plugins. When I go to configure, it says configuration is not needed. I have cleared my cache and restarted the application and my homepage does not display as yout demo. Could the issue be that I am running this via localhost or therefore because I do not have the licensed versions of the plugins and therefore will not show or display and only acts like the original NopClassic theme. I am also new to asp.net and MVC, but was recommended to install 2.65 from the NopCommerce forums as said was easy to use and work with, so not sure if there is something I need to configure outside of the installation.

Thanks  

Hi pdesignz,

Thank you for considering our products and we are sure our plugins will be a great addition to your web site!

You have done everything correctly. But in order to configure the plugins you need to use another menu in the Administration -> Plugins -> Nop Plugin Name.
Please refer to our online documentation for the various plugins and how to configure them.
http://www.nop-templates.com/t/nopCommerce-Documentation

Should you have other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
pdesignz
11 years ago
#1325 Quote
Thanks for the reply, I did not even notice the Administration>Plugins menu, I thought it was Aminsistration>Configuration>Plugins. I like the demos of all the products and am debating on purchaing the whole suite with multiple domain option, but not sure if I can afford that. Have you had any reviews or response to your plugins.

Thanks
Boyko
11 years ago
#1326 Quote
pdesignz wrote:
Thanks for the reply, I did not even notice the Administration>Plugins menu, I thought it was Aminsistration>Configuration>Plugins. I like the demos of all the products and am debating on purchaing the whole suite with multiple domain option, but not sure if I can afford that. Have you had any reviews or response to your plugins.

Thanks

Hi pdesignz,

You can checkout our clients section where we have posted some of our customers that are using our products.
http://www.nop-templates.com/t/nopcommerce-clients

There are plenty of discussions about our plugins here in the Forum. We have a separate topic for each plugin in the Forum.
If you want to suggest some new features for our plugins you can also do this in our UserVoice portal.

Many thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
chvi
11 years ago
#1603 Quote
I would like to remove the gradient from the top of the theme.  Could you tell me, in the simplest terms possible, how to do this?
TWatson
11 years ago
#1607 Quote
How do I get the black navigation bar at the top above the light colored content area? And/OR narrow the blue space at the top.

As in the demo.
Support
11 years ago
#1619 Quote
TWatson wrote:
How do I get the black navigation bar at the top above the light colored content area? And/OR narrow the blue space at the top.

As in the demo.

Hi TWatson,

See this post where you have asked the same question.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
chvi
11 years ago
#1691 Quote
I need your help.  I installed the NopClassic theme along with the plugins.  I get the same error message when I click to add an anywhere slider or I click manage carousel.  This is the error message.
We're sorry, an internal error occurred.

Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.

If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.

Thank you for your patience.
So, I contacted my hosting company and asked them to look at it and this is what they replied:
In regards to your plugin issue, when checking the error logs and the page internally we found the following errors that occur when attempting the actions described in your previous ticket response.

Could not find a part of the path '\\FSC01-S06\wwwroot$\tonergiant-us.com\wwwroot\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Themes\DarkOrange\Content\nivo\skins'.

Could not find a part of the path '\\FSC01-S06\wwwroot$\tonergiant-us.com\wwwroot\Plugins\SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel\Themes\DarkOrange\Skins'.

Essentially the errors are caused because the plugins are still looking for the folders SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel and SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Themes\DarkOrange\Content\nivo\skins'.  which seems to be caused by two things one the new skin was not properly installed and two the plugins are not properly installed because of it.

Hence, you may need to re-install both the skin and the plugins.
I'm at a loss.  
Boyko
11 years ago
#1694 Quote
chvi wrote:
I need your help.  I installed the NopClassic theme along with the plugins
Essentially the errors are caused because the plugins are still looking for the folders SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.JCarousel and SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AnywhereSliders\Themes\DarkOrange\Content\nivo\skins'.  which seems to be caused by two things one the new skin was not properly installed and two the plugins are not properly installed because of it.

Hence, you may need to re-install both the skin and the plugins.
I'm at a loss.  

Hi chvi,

Simply make sure the paths exist on the server. The DarkOrange and nopClassic folders are shipped with the plugins and if you use a custom theme and it is not found then the plugins default to the DarkOrange one. So please make sure you upload the plugin folders as they are. Sometimes the FTP upload could mess things up and don't upload all the files or switches the files.

Thanks!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team