Close

Feature Requests

Support
9 years ago
#7791 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Store Locator plugin for nopCommerce.
Charles
9 years ago
#7867 Quote
Hi there,

Can you also add a couple more features;

1. Include a product mapping tab (same idea as categories... a 1 to many relationship). Basically, allow the ability to specify which "dealers / stores" carry what products. Perhaps not all stores carry every product.  This leads into my 2nd point.
2. Include a zip/postal code Store Search feature on the product template.   Have a parameter to specify radius (in miles) for the return result.  The idea here is while on a product, we could have a "search for the closest store to "location x" that carries this product.  If no matches are within the radius, nothing returns.

Thanks, and great job!
Boyko
9 years ago
#7870 Quote
Charles wrote:
Hi there,

Can you also add a couple more features;

1. Include a product mapping tab (same idea as categories... a 1 to many relationship). Basically, allow the ability to specify which "dealers / stores" carry what products. Perhaps not all stores carry every product.  This leads into my 2nd point.
2. Include a zip/postal code Store Search feature on the product template.   Have a parameter to specify radius (in miles) for the return result.  The idea here is while on a product, we could have a "search for the closest store to "location x" that carries this product.  If no matches are within the radius, nothing returns.

Thanks, and great job!

Hi Charles,

Many thanks for the suggestions! Really good ones!

Would you mind suggesting them in our UserVoice portal and let others vote for them?

p.s: We could do this ourselves but we would like to hear your voice there. It is also a bit awkward to suggest ideas ourselves.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
CorsaMeccanica
9 years ago
#8725 Quote
Hi,

It would be nice if there was also a contact us form on the store pages. It'd also be convenient to have the ability of enabling/disabling whether it will display in the mega menu from the plugin settings rather than from the widget options.
Deni
9 years ago
#8728 Quote
CorsaMeccanica wrote:
Hi,

It would be nice if there was also a contact us form on the store pages. It'd also be convenient to have the ability of enabling/disabling whether it will display in the mega menu from the plugin settings rather than from the widget options.

Hi, 

When I said in your ticket "you can suggest this feature in our user voice portal", I meant this, so other customers can vote for it.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
CorsaMeccanica
9 years ago
#8735 Quote
Deni wrote:
Hi, 

When I said in your ticket "you can suggest this feature in our user voice portal", I meant this, so other customers can vote for it.

Ok thanks, I voted on a similar request I found in there.
kwestground
8 years ago
#10202 Quote
Hi,

Please vote on Store Locator: Product Mapping
https://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/10546191-store-locator-product-mapping

I also think an Address field would be great to have.
https://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/10546212-store-locator-address-field
Deni
8 years ago
#10208 Quote
kwestground wrote:
Hi,

Please vote on Store Locator: Product Mapping
https://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/10546191-store-locator-product-mapping

I also think an Address field would be great to have.
https://noptemplates.uservoice.com/forums/151226-nop-templates-com-products-feedback/suggestions/10546212-store-locator-address-field

Hi, 

We will think about integrating this in the future.

Thanks for your feedback !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
nate.m.34
8 years ago
#10709 Quote
I would like better control over the SEO URL.  Would it be possible to allow admins to set the SEO?  I just set it up today, so maybe I'll have more, but so far I really like this plugin!
Deni
8 years ago
#10713 Quote
n8trojan wrote:
I would like better control over the SEO URL.  Would it be possible to allow admins to set the SEO?  I just set it up today, so maybe I'll have more, but so far I really like this plugin!

Hi, 

Each shop has its own SEO administration - it can be modified by the admin as any other entity in the store.

Unfortunately the URL "AllShops" can not be changed. You can try adding another URL as a canonical URL to "AllShops". You can also use 301 redirect.

I hope this helped !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com