Close

Feature Requests

cmosqueda
7 years ago
#12214 Quote
Is there a way to use the store locator and do a "Make this my store", where orders will be specified for that store.  
OR can there be a way that we can use a plug-in or add a feature where on the Shopping Cart Page, when they are checking out and want to "Pick Up In Store", that the user can then select a physical location to pick up their order in-store, and that store is notified of the new order through some sort of email service (email account tied to the location), or other service like a receipt printer or notification system.  
I am mainly looking at a multi-physical store solution using one NopCommerce store.
iliyan.tanev
7 years ago
#12220 Quote
Hi,

Unfortunately, the Store locator is currently not connected to the orders or to the "Pick Up In Store". There are also no notifications in Store locator. It is used only for navigation purposes and store listing purposes. 

However, you can make your suggestions in our UserVoice portal.
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
embryo
7 years ago
#12449 Quote
It would be very helpful if this:

.anywhere-page-map .map-title

..was changed to be a link to the /allshops page.

Also..

My client likes the plugin, but she immediately asked me why the little pop-ups on the map that happen when you click the little red map markers do not link to that shop detail page...I told her that was a good idea...
Boyko
7 years ago
#12456 Quote
embryo wrote:
It would be very helpful if this:

.anywhere-page-map .map-title

..was changed to be a link to the /allshops page.

Also..

My client likes the plugin, but she immediately asked me why the little pop-ups on the map that happen when you click the little red map markers do not link to that shop detail page...I told her that was a good idea...

Hi embryo,

Thank you for the suggestions!

We will think if we should implement any of them.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
bwalmsley
7 years ago
#12582 Quote
Hi

With NOP 3.8 and the new pick up at store option it would be great if you could link the stores to the ones that are already in store locator.  No need to enter the stores twice! I have 60+ stores!

Thanks

Boyko
7 years ago
#12589 Quote
bwalmsley wrote:
Hi

With NOP 3.8 and the new pick up at store option it would be great if you could link the stores to the ones that are already in store locator.  No need to enter the stores twice! I have 60+ stores!

Thanks

Hi bwalmsley,

Thank you for the suggestion!

Actually this is something that we are considering to implement in the Store Locator plugin.
But since the Store Locator has only the store coordinates and the Pickup in Store works with actual addresses you will still need to go through all the 60+ shops to enter their full addresses but at least you will have all the information for the shops on a single place.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Boyko
7 years ago
#12685 Quote
bwalmsley wrote:
Hi

Thanks

Hi bwalmsley,

I am glad to inform you that the Store Locator plugin now has support for Pick up Points. Each store could be a Pick up Point and it could be shown during the checkout.

Thank you for your suggestion!
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team