Close

Feature Requests

Support
10 years ago
#4237 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Motion Theme for nopCommerce.
MattyLB
10 years ago
#4279 Quote
WONDERFUL THEME!!

I really like the "go to top" button and from a customer perspective (when looking for quick access to my cart) next to this button would be an ideal place to add a second round shopping bag link with item count if possible.

As a side note that ties in with helping a customer get to their shopping bag easier, thank you for replacing the checkout button with the shopping cart button (instead of a small link) on the AJAX CART popup window - much better navigation choice because otherwise they are missing Gift Card & Discount entry fields, and easy ability to modify their cart first.

GREAT WORK!!!
sharrondn
10 years ago
#4405 Quote
Hi Admin,
I have issue with Feature Product and somewhere in template motion.
- The image showed in Feature Product of me is smaller your demo.
- How to do if i want my upload image is large as same your demo ?

-Could you please tell me when I want to show Color Presets & Background Texture in the left of site as same your demo?

- Could you please tell me when i want to show Manufature at bottom in homepage as same demo?

- Could you please tell me when i want my upload image is large as same demo, because now when i upload the image as smaller and not good (In Featured Categories)

Thank you !
Boyko
10 years ago
#4421 Quote
sharrondn wrote:

I have issue with Feature Product and somewhere in template motion.
- The image showed in Feature Product of me is smaller your demo.

You can change the image sizes in nopCommerce from the administration and going to Settings -> Media Settings. You can play with the sizes and chose the ones that best fit for your store.

sharrondn wrote:

- How to do if i want my upload image is large as same your demo ?

Please note that nopCommerce automatically resizes the images and you can change the image sizes from the Media Settings in the administration. Best is to uplaod images with higher quality i.e 500px and higher.

sharrondn wrote:

-Could you please tell me when I want to show Color Presets & Background Texture in the left of site as same your demo?

You are referring to the Theme Roller, which is available only on the demo stores. You can change the color presets of the theme from the administration as described in point 5 of the theme documentation.

sharrondn wrote:

- Could you please tell me when i want to show Manufature at bottom in homepage as same demo?

You need to use the JCarousel plugin and create a JCarousel. Add it in a home page widget zone and select Manufacturers for data source.

sharrondn wrote:

- Could you please tell me when i want my upload image is large as same demo, because now when i upload the image as smaller and not good (In Featured Categories)

Again change that from the Media Settings in the administration. Recommended size is 310 px.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
sharrondn
10 years ago
#4441 Quote
Thanks Admin,
I have finished some configs as same you told.
I have more question:

- how to change the font of nopcommerce ?

- I want to show selection Color and Background for template in General Page and place in left as same demo. how to do it ?

- With your demo when i clicked on Football in Products menu. Then you can see "Football" with display as grid not List. but in my template it's show by List. How can to fix that ?

Thank you very much
Boyko
10 years ago
#4446 Quote

sharrondn wrote:

- how to change the font of nopcommerce ?

You need to edit the css files of the theme. You need to have some basic knowledge of CSS.
You can find all css files in this folder: Themes\Motion\Content\css and edit this file styles.css

sharrondn wrote:

- I want to show selection Color and Background for template in General Page and place in left as same demo. how to do it ?

Please note that this is not possible with the template. It will require huge customizations to do something like this.

sharrondn wrote:

- With your demo when i clicked on Football in Products menu. Then you can see "Football" with display as grid not List. but in my template it's show by List. How can to fix that ?

You need to change the default view mode in nopCommerce to be Grid rather than List.
Please watch this video to see how to search and change settings in nopCommerce and search for this setting "catalogsettings.defaultviewmode" and change it from "List" to "Grid".

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Alex_
10 years ago
#5751 Quote
Hi
Is it way to add a Wish list button on the product list ?
I can see there is a code in _AddToCart  view:

@if (!Model.DisableWishlistButton && Model.UpdatedShoppingCartItemId == 0)
            {
                <input type="button" id="[email protected]" class="button-2 add-to-wishlist-button" value="@T("ShoppingCart.AddToWishlist")" data-productid="@Model.ProductId" onclick="AjaxCart.addproducttocart_details('@Url.RouteUrl("AddProductToCart-Details", new { productId = Model.ProductId, shoppingCartTypeId = (int)ShoppingCartType.Wishlist })', '#product-details-form');return false;" />
            }

But by some reasons I cannot see this add-to-wishlist-button on the  page generated.

Thanks.
Alex
Support
10 years ago
#5779 Quote
Hi Alex_,

If you want to add the Add To Wishlist button on a category page you need to use the following code in the Themes/Motion/Views/Catalog/_ProductBox.cshtml file:

@if (!Model.ProductPrice.DisableWishlistButton)
                {
                    <div class="add-to-wishlist">
                        <input type="button" id="[email protected]" class="button-2 add-to-wishlist-button" value="@T("ShoppingCart.AddToWishlist")" data-productid="@Model.Id" onclick="AjaxCart.addproducttocart_details('@Url.RouteUrl("AddProductToCart-Details", new { productId = Model.Id, shoppingCartTypeId = (int)ShoppingCartType.Wishlist })', '#product-details-form');return false;" />
                    </div>
                }

However you should have the following in mind if you intend to have a wishlist on catalog pages(category, manufacturer, vendor, etc.)

- The wishlist button is implemented so that it works on a product page and if a product has attributes they need to be chosen, so if you have products with attributes and click the add to wishlist on a category page you will have a notification that you need to select the given attributes.
- The wishlist button is valid only for simple products so if you have a grouped product the Add To Wishlist button will not appear on a category page.

Hope that helps!
vb_itis
9 years ago
#6144 Quote
Make Orientation Of Thumbnails On Product Page Configurable

Product pages orient the product thumbnails vertically on the right of the main image when in full view and as the width shrinks they are placed horizontally below the image.  Would it be possible to make the orientation in the full view configurable so you could choose the orientation of the thumbnails.
Boyko
9 years ago
#6155 Quote
vb_itis wrote:
Make Orientation Of Thumbnails On Product Page Configurable

Product pages orient the product thumbnails vertically on the right of the main image when in full view and as the width shrinks they are placed horizontally below the image.  Would it be possible to make the orientation in the full view configurable so you could choose the orientation of the thumbnails.

Hi vb_itis,

By design the thumbnails should be on the side of the main picture - with and without Cloud Zoom enabled. But on smaller devices they are moved below as there are not enough space to keep them on the side. We can't make this configurable as we don't see any point of doing it.
Do you want them to always be below the main image?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team