Close

Bugs

Support
12 years ago
#538 Quote
Support wrote:

Thank you for taking the time to describe what the problem is. Actually your investigation helped a lot. We think that the problem is from the URL when you have a sub directory after the domain name. This is a common practice to have such URLs during development on a local machine and IIS. So we will work to fix it and will upload a new version of the plugin asap.

Hi guys,

The problem has been fixed. You can now download the latest version of the instant search package or the ultimate collection package from your My Account -> Downloadable products section.

Thanks
CorsaMeccanica
12 years ago
#540 Quote
Tested the plugin locally on my dev PC today and it works great.

Thank You.
JustinMorris
11 years ago
#649 Quote
Hi-

I installed the Instant Search and noticed a couple of issues.  

1.  It doesn’t work on the homepage, I have it on several sites and none work on the homepage of the site, it does work on any inside page.
2.  When clicking the URL generated doesn’t include anything after the ID number, it should be the same URL as clicking a search result link.  This will cause confusion for Google and spiders and will penalize us for having duplicate content.

Is there an update to either of these problems?
Support
11 years ago
#651 Quote
JustinMorris wrote:
Hi-

I installed the Instant Search and noticed a couple of issues.  

1.  It doesn’t work on the homepage, I have it on several sites and none work on the homepage of the site, it does work on any inside page.
2.  When clicking the URL generated doesn’t include anything after the ID number, it should be the same URL as clicking a search result link.  This will cause confusion for Google and spiders and will penalize us for having duplicate content.

Is there an update to either of these problems?

Hi Justin,

Thank you for reporting these issues.

It is quite strange that it works in the inner pages but not on the home page. Is there something specific to your home page? Could you provide a link to your web site if possible so that we can see what the problem is. Please also check if there are any javascript errors on the home page.

You are right about the links they don't include the full product url. If you think this will be a valuable addition please add your idea in our UserVoice portal, so that other users can vote for it.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
alextretij
11 years ago
#909 Quote
nop 2.6
can't install "Automatic Integration".
"Enable Automatic Integration checkbox" not work.

I used a "Manual Integration". It's working.
I Wrote @Html.Action("InstantSearch", "InstantSearch").

Maybe problem in "SearchBox.cshtml". it is different on photo.
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopInstantSearch/Version_2_6/lessons/Integration.html

Support
11 years ago
#912 Quote
alextretij wrote:
nop 2.6
can't install "Automatic Integration".
"Enable Automatic Integration checkbox" not work.

I used a "Manual Integration". It's working.
I Wrote @Html.Action("InstantSearch", "InstantSearch").

Maybe problem in "SearchBox.cshtml". it is different on photo.
http://www.nop-templates.com/Help/NopInstantSearch/Version_2_6/lessons/Integration.html

Hi alextretij,

Please note that the Automatic Integration works only for the Dark Orange and the nopClassic themes. If you have noticed there is a new folder named Automatic Integration and you can find only the Dark Orange and the nopClassic themes.
If you are using a different theme then you need to use the Manual integration just how you have already done. All our themes come with all our plugins already integrated in them and you can Enable\Disable the integration for the various plugins from the administration for convenience and if you don't want to integrate any of the plugins in the themes.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
luborman
10 years ago
#2643 Quote
Hello,

I install version 3.0 of this plugin and have a problem.
I have a selected criteria - Number Of Products for show (for example 10 products)
and in real shop It found me everytime ALL product.
IvanStoyanov
10 years ago
#2645 Quote
luborman wrote:
Hello,

I install version 3.0 of this plugin and have a problem.
I have a selected criteria - Number Of Products for show (for example 10 products)
and in real shop It found me everytime ALL product.

Hi luborman,

Thank you for reporting this problem. It appears that the using of the setting was lost during the upgrade to 3.0. To apply the fix, you need to update your Instant Search plugin. To do this please read the following article: http://www.nop-templates.com/t/How-To-Update-A-NopCommerce-Plugin

Best regards,

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
luborman
10 years ago
#2650 Quote
Today I download last version of templates .dll and this solved my problem.
Thank you works perfekt.
final_thrill
9 years ago
#8568 Quote
I have the Instant Search plugin running on a 3.1 site.  The problem I'm running into is all of my views pages from custom plugins cause the following javascript error with the instant search:

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
on Line:
var autocomplete = $("#small-searchterms").kendoAutoComplete(

My guess was that my plugin needed to reference the keno javascript libraries in Seven Spikes core.  So I added this to my view page:

Html.AddScriptParts("~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Core/Scripts/kendo.all.min.js");
Html.AddScriptParts("~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Core/Scripts/kendo.public.min.js");                  Html.AddScriptParts("~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Core/Scripts/adminAnimatedCollapse.js");
Html.AddScriptParts("~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Core/Scripts/animatedcollapse.js");                Html.AddScriptParts("~/Plugins/SevenSpikes.Core/Scripts/SevenSpikesExtensions.js");

Its loading those libraries however, it didn't fix the error, so I'm at a loss at this point.

Any ideas?