Close

Feature Requests

Boyko
5 years ago
#14812 Quote
mstuart wrote:
Looking at how the slider work, I'm not sure if it is possible, but I have a client that has multiple banner images and wants one of them to use an image map having four separate clickable sections within one of the banner images.

Hi mstuart,

Unfortunately it is not possible with the current version of the plugin.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
jakubz
5 years ago
#14857 Quote
bcdiesel wrote:
Please add the ability to select whether a slider can be desktop only/mobile only/both. This would be awesome as sliders designed for desktop views can be difficult to see on a mobile screen. 

Cheers

Yeah! i'm here to give this sugestion. :) It's really necessary!

2. Second feature give possibility to copy slider, with all conditions, widget zones etc.
mstuart
one year ago
#21888 Quote
jakubz wrote:
Please add the ability to select whether a slider can be desktop only/mobile only/both. This would be awesome as sliders designed for desktop views can be difficult to see on a mobile screen. 

Cheers

Yeah! i'm here to give this sugestion. :) It's really necessary!

2. Second feature give possibility to copy slider, with all conditions, widget zones etc.

I 2nd this request.  This is necessary for usability and Google Core Web Vitals
mstuart
one year ago
#21889 Quote
iliyan.tanev wrote:
Hi,

Maybe a scheduling option for excluding the slider for certain days will do the trick here, but currently, there is no such option in our scheduling.

Can you suggest it to our UserVoice portal?

Currently, we do not have the resources to do it, but if it gets enough customer attention we will have it planned and implement it. By suggesting it to our UserVoice you will be able to follow the state of the feature. You will be notified by email when it is planned, started and completed.

We use a single slider for our homepage.  Inside that slider, we have multiple images.
We need to schedule individual images not the entire slider.

todor.atanasov
one year ago
#21895 Quote
mstuart wrote:
Hi,

Maybe a scheduling option for excluding the slider for certain days will do the trick here, but currently, there is no such option in our scheduling.

Can you suggest it to our UserVoice portal?

Currently, we do not have the resources to do it, but if it gets enough customer attention we will have it planned and implement it. By suggesting it to our UserVoice you will be able to follow the state of the feature. You will be notified by email when it is planned, started and completed.

We use a single slider for our homepage.  Inside that slider, we have multiple images.
We need to schedule individual images not the entire slider.

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, such feature is not present and we don't plan to implement it, mainly due to performance concerns.

You may however, create different sliders and schedule them, instead of having a single one.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
jakubz
5 months ago
#22289 Quote
Maybe it's possible (but i don't know how to do this).

Can we use autoplay for "html slider"? We want on mobile make some "html sliders" cut to 3 - 4 slides... but i see there is no option (autoplay not work? maybe i do something wrong?)
jakubz
5 months ago
#22290 Quote
Ok i see. There is this option. Just we have "too small test text" and always see "loader". :)