Close

Different themes for multi stores

mickk
10 years ago
#3022 Quote
Hi there,

Can you set different themed menus for each store?

Thanks
Mike
Boyko
10 years ago
#3023 Quote
mickk wrote:
Hi there,

Can you set different themed menus for each store?

Thanks
Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, it is possible but you have to have a Multiple Domain License for the Mega Menu (or any other plugin) in order to use them in more than one store (Multi Store).

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
mickk
10 years ago
#3024 Quote
how much is it to get another domain added?

thanks
Boyko
10 years ago
#3026 Quote
mickk wrote:
how much is it to get another domain added?

thanks

Hi mickk,

Please contact our sales guys if you want to add another domain.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
9 years ago
#7961 Quote
I need help configuring my multi-store site to use two different 7spikes themes...

I own and have the alfresco theme already working(and heavily modified) on my main store.

I am creating a second store, and now also have current license for fashion theme.  

I have both themes installed on my site...however...when I was installing the second theme, I did not upload the plugins included with fashion theme because the same plugins that came with alfresco are already in the /plugins folder.of my site (and some views and css in my alfresco now have modifications)

I suspect that is why I get error when enable the fashion theme on the second store:
Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.
..........in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MYSITE\Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml:line 5 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()

Where do I put the plugins that came with the fashion theme??

Also..I now realize that while the subject was relevant, replying to this thread was probably not the best because it is in the mega menu forum...please feel free to move it.

Thanks-
Boyko
9 years ago
#7965 Quote
joster wrote:
I need help configuring my multi-store site to use two different 7spikes themes...

I own and have the alfresco theme already working(and heavily modified) on my main store.

I am creating a second store, and now also have current license for fashion theme.  

I have both themes installed on my site...however...when I was installing the second theme, I did not upload the plugins included with fashion theme because the same plugins that came with alfresco are already in the /plugins folder.of my site (and some views and css in my alfresco now have modifications)

I suspect that is why I get error when enable the fashion theme on the second store:
Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.
..........in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MYSITE\Views\Widget\WidgetsByZone.cshtml:line 5 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()

Where do I put the plugins that came with the fashion theme??

Also..I now realize that while the subject was relevant, replying to this thread was probably not the best because it is in the mega menu forum...please feel free to move it.

Thanks-

Hi joster,

If you already have the plugins with the Alfresco theme then most of the plugins should contain Themes\Alfresco folders. So now you need to open the Fashion theme package and go through all the plugins and copy their Themes\Fashion folders (if present).
For example when you open the Ajax Filters plugin folder you should have two folders inside the Themes folder - Alfresco and Fashion.

This way each plugin will load their proper styling depending on the current theme.

About the error that you have - please Submit a ticket with the detailed error information, so that we can advice.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
joster
9 years ago
#7969 Quote
OK...that makes sense to me...I just didn't want to undo any of my customizations on the main site.
Thanks for explaining.

I did as you said, but still get the error, so have submitted a ticket.
Intelisale
3 years ago
#21414 Quote
Hi, I have a somewhat similar issue...

I have Nop Ultimate Theme Collection package, and I am using Pavillion theme and its heavily modified. Now I wanted to install Pacific theme to be able to use that theme as well on the same project - as one of the options. The installation went well but I noticed that the two themes do not have the same set of plugins within their download packages. What is the support for plugins? Does that mean that I cannot use every plugin with every theme?
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21415 Quote
Vanja Vlaco wrote:
Hi, I have a somewhat similar issue...

I have Nop Ultimate Theme Collection package, and I am using Pavillion theme and its heavily modified. Now I wanted to install Pacific theme to be able to use that theme as well on the same project - as one of the options. The installation went well but I noticed that the two themes do not have the same set of plugins within their download packages. What is the support for plugins? Does that mean that I cannot use every plugin with every theme?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

The plugins can be used with any of our themes. Could you please provide more details on what the issue is?
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Intelisale
3 years ago
#21418 Quote
Hi!

Thanks for the quick reply... Well, for example, I have downloaded the Pavillion theme and it is in use, then I downloaded Pacific theme and I am trying to use it in the same project. Pacific theme has Sale Of The Day and Newsletter Popup plugins that are not in the Pavillion theme and Pavillion thrme has Facebook Shop plugin that Pacific doesn't have. So how can they be used with any theme?