Close

Different themes for multi stores

todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21419 Quote
Vanja Vlaco wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for the quick reply... Well, for example, I have downloaded the Pavillion theme and it is in use, then I downloaded Pacific theme and I am trying to use it in the same project. Pacific theme has Sale Of The Day and Newsletter Popup plugins that are not in the Pavillion theme and Pavillion thrme has Facebook Shop plugin that Pacific doesn't have. So how can they be used with any theme?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

As long as you have the plugins installed in the multistore, they are available for use in all the stores.

Do you have any issues using the Newsletter Popup plugin in Pavilion, for example?
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Intelisale
3 years ago
#21420 Quote
Does it need to have a special folder for styles for Pavillion theme? Or does it then just use files from DefaultClean folder? Because I only have Pacific folder in Themes
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21422 Quote
Vanja Vlaco wrote:
Does it need to have a special folder for styles for Pavillion theme? Or does it then just use files from DefaultClean folder? Because I only have Pacific folder in Themes

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

Any plugin that is included in any of our themes, has the given theme's folder inside its own Themes folder. It contains CSS styles file for the theme in question and view template files, that override the plugin's layout for that theme.

If the folder for a specific theme is not there, this means that the plugin is not styled for the theme in question and uses the DefaultClean styling for the plugin.

In your case, the plugin is not included in the Pavilion theme, thus, it uses the default View template files and default CSS for the plugin from the DefaultClean theme. You can use the plugin for Pavilion and if you wish to modify the default CSS, you can do that under Nop-Templates -> Themes -> Pavilion -> Settings -> Custom Head Styles.

I hope this information is useful!
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Intelisale
3 years ago
#21423 Quote
Thank you very much! This was very useful indeed! :)