Close

General Discussion

Support
11 years ago
#2352 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding Nop NeoFashion Theme.
milo
11 years ago
#2384 Quote
Hi,

We currently use the "old" fashion theme with nop 2.7. I'm very excited about the upcoming 3.0 release. We could certainly use the multi-store functionality. I have a couple of questions:

1) Are the fashion and neofashion theme fully going to support multi-store? For example can adjust the slider on the home page per store?

2) Do I need the Multiple Domains License for multi-store (we will use multiple domains), or will you introduce a new "multi-store" license?

3) we currently have a single domain license, can I renew to multiple domain license?

4) what if we want to switch to the NeoFashion theme, do we have a upgrade price?

5) I saw theme roller on the Fashion theme, I think its great! But we will have different people managing  stores and changing colors and background must be very easy.
I would be great if we could use the theme roller on our own site directly and could set and save specific presets per store. Do you plan for such functionality?

6) are you going to include Customer Reminders with "old" fashion theme anytime soon?

7) are you going to adjust the  "old" fashion theme to the new HTML\CSS markup like NeoFashion  anytime soon?

Sorry for all these questions :-)
Boyko
11 years ago
#2401 Quote
milo wrote:
Hi,

We currently use the "old" fashion theme with nop 2.7. I'm very excited about the upcoming 3.0 release. We could certainly use the multi-store functionality. I have a couple of questions:

Sorry for all these questions :-)

Hi milo,

This is a long list of questions and I am not sure that I could give you certain answers to them right now. We are still playing with the new nopCommerce 3.0 and we will be able to say more about the new release very soon. Maybe next week we will officially announce in a blog post what's new for the next release.
If you need an urgent answer on some of your questions then it will be best to drop us an email to our sales email and the guys will answer you.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
MattyLB
11 years ago
#2427 Quote
Changing the e-mail address & phone # in Administration...

Hi there! I just received this e-mail and thought I would ask for clarification via the forums so that others can find the answers I'm looking for as well. I'm still not sure where in the Administration panel I find the fields to enter my phone & email information as mentioned below...

"  1. There are two resources in the header that can be changed via the administration. The phone comes from the following locale resource - SevenSpikes.Themes.NeoFashion.Common.Phone. The email in the header is consisted from two locale resources due to anti-spam precautions. The first locale resource is SevenSpikes.Themes.NeoFashion.Common.EmailName and the second is SevenSpikes.Themes.NeoFashion.Common.EmailDomain. These resources can be changed from the administration. The reason why the email has been split into two resources is that we use a anti spam js function.  "

Thanks in advance,
Matt
IvanStoyanov
11 years ago
#2428 Quote
MattyLB wrote:

Hi there! I just received this e-mail and thought I would ask for clarification via the forums so that others can find the answers I'm looking for as well. I'm still not sure where in the Administration panel I find the fields to enter my phone & email information as mentioned below...

"  1. There are two resources in the header that can be changed via the administration. The phone comes from the following locale resource - SevenSpikes.Themes.NeoFashion.Common.Phone. The email in the header is consisted from two locale resources due to anti-spam precautions. The first locale resource is SevenSpikes.Themes.NeoFashion.Common.EmailName and the second is SevenSpikes.Themes.NeoFashion.Common.EmailDomain. These resources can be changed from the administration. The reason why the email has been split into two resources is that we use a anti spam js function.  "

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Thank you for asking this in the forum. I think it will be helpful for a lot of people.

As mentioned in our email, the email and phone in the header are resources.
Please read our glossary: http://www.nop-templates.com/t/nopCommerce-Glossary (especially the Resource part) for detailed information on how to change a resource value.

If you have more questions, please do not hesitate and ask.

Ivan Stoyanov
Thank you for choosing our products! Your feedback is important to us!
MattyLB
11 years ago
#2432 Quote
IvanStoyanov wrote:
Thank you for asking this in the forum. I think it will be helpful for a lot of people.

As mentioned in our email, the email and phone in the header are resources.
Please read our glossary: http://www.nop-templates.com/t/nopCommerce-Glossary (especially the Resource part) for detailed information on how to change a resource value.

If you have more questions, please do not hesitate and ask.

Ivan Stoyanov

Thank you, Ivan!  After reading the "resources" info from your glossary I now know where to find the "String Resources" in the Administration panel to make my changes. This is great to know!

- Matt
rama
11 years ago
#2481 Quote
MattyLB wrote:

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Hi Matt,
thanks for this post, so I am as well busy with this issue.
The file Resources.en-us.xml contains this items as you describe. So I installed the German languages. Do I need do download Resources.de.xml somewhere?
Best regards,
rama
Boyko
11 years ago
#2489 Quote
rama wrote:

Hi Matt,
thanks for this post, so I am as well busy with this issue.
The file Resources.en-us.xml contains this items as you describe. So I installed the German languages. Do I need do download Resources.de.xml somewhere?
Best regards,
rama

Hi rama,

If you want to translate the resources in German then you have two options.
1. This is the easier option. If you already have a German language as an active language the resources for the plugins should already be present. Just search for all resources that contain sevenspikes and translate them in German.
2. This option will require uninstalling and then installing a plugin again. Copy the Resources.en.xml file and name it Resources.de.xml file. Translate it in German and then when you install the plugin the resources will be added for the German language (You need to have a German language as an active language in your nopCommerce).

Please let us know if you need any help with this!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
minsou
10 years ago
#2526 Quote
Hi, i actually work for a new project using the last version (3.0 beta multi vendor). Do you provide a beta version of NeoFashion Theme for 3.0 ?
Best regards
minsou
10 years ago
#2552 Quote
Hi,

Could you please tell me how to completely remove  "Welcome to our store" widget on Home page (title and description), after installing the Neo Fashion template ?

Best regards