Close

Bugs

Support
5 years ago
#15118 Quote
In this topic, you can report problems related to the Nop Avenue Responsive Theme for nopCommerce.
[email protected]
4 years ago
#15739 Quote
It seems that there is a slight bug in the admin side. We have a fresh, unadulterated nop 4.20 install and installed your Avenue theme (no other additional plugins). When we go into "Additional Settings" for the theme and make changes to an "Info Panel" (i.e. enable/disable, picture, etc.) they do not take effect in the front end when we hit save. We have to do a "Clear Cache" for the settings to take effect. Changes in the main settings page of the theme do take effect immediately when saving, it only the items on the "Additonal Settings" tab.

Please advise. Thank you.
SDobrev
4 years ago
#15745 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for reporting this bug. We fixed it and the new version is deployed to our server.
Best Regards,
Stoyan Dobrev
Nop-Templates.com
[email protected]
4 years ago
#15752 Quote
I downloaded the update and it works like a charm! Thanks for the prompt service!
[email protected]
3 years ago
#21205 Quote
if my product have a lot of picture images, there is no carousel displayed, and the images are all displayed, so the look is not ok?
hristo
3 years ago
#21210 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
if my product have a lot of picture images, there is no carousel displayed, and the images are all displayed, so the look is not ok?

Hello.
The thumbnail carousel on product details pages is available as a part of the Cloud Zoom plugin. However the Cloud Zoom in Avenue theme can be used only when the Product Pages Layout is set to "Standard Gallery" in the theme settings. If you are using the "Extended Gallery" layout, the Cloud Zoom will not be integrated to the site.

Regards
Regards,
Hristo Gospodinov
Nop-Templates.com
JRon
one year ago
#21918 Quote
I cant access the extra settings menu for the theme, it does not show up under the Nop-Templates side bar, there are only plugins there, not themes "Administration -> Nop-Templates -> Themes -> Avenue -> Settings.

Trying to go directly to *my-site/admin/AvenueThemeAdmin/Settings I get a 404 error.

I´m using Nopcommerce 4.3 and the theme is working fine.
Boyko
one year ago
#21919 Quote
JRon wrote:
I cant access the extra settings menu for the theme, it does not show up under the Nop-Templates side bar, there are only plugins there, not themes "Administration -> Nop-Templates -> Themes -> Avenue -> Settings.

Trying to go directly to *my-site/admin/AvenueThemeAdmin/Settings I get a 404 error.

I´m using Nopcommerce 4.3 and the theme is working fine.

Hi JRon,

You need to make sure the Avenue theme plugin is installed (see the list of installed plugins) as if it is not installed you won't see the extra menu.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
JRon
one year ago
#21920 Quote
Yes, that was the problem, my bad.

Thank you Boyko!
JRon
one year ago
#22065 Quote
I just noticed on my site that there is no closing tag on the <body> or <html> elements, you can see this on the demo page by using view source.

I don´t know what is the cause, can you look into this?