Close

General Discussion

Valentin
5 years ago
#14729 Quote
Peppi wrote:
Hi,

i have seen that in the "Anywhere Slider" there is the option to set conditions. For me this is a great feature.

I will reach that i can display for loged-out users some specific banners in widget zone 1 and for loged-in users also in widget zone 1 an other feature like the "JCarousel" or "Smart Product Collections" or "Sale of the Day".

Is this possible?

Greatings

Greetings Peppi,

yes, you can achieve this but you need to set conditions to all the plugins you want to use, not only the sliders.

For example, you can set an Anywhere slider to appear in widget-zone-1 only if the is user has a role of Guest and you can set a Jcarousel in the same widget zone but set it to appear only if the user is registered.

Hope this was helpful.
Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
sksoni
3 years ago
#21280 Quote
I am using Emporium theme in Nopcommerce 4.3. In that category page at windows view screen shows the add to cart button while the same page I am open in mobile view at that time add to cart button is not showing.

For more clear, lets see the image,

Windows View
https://i.stack.imgur.com/VNKc4.png

Mobile View
https://i.stack.imgur.com/yzscQ.png

Note : I installed 3 plugin named,
1. Seven Spikes Core
2. Nop Ajax Cart
3. Nop Emporium Theme
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21293 Quote
sksoni wrote:
I am using Emporium theme in Nopcommerce 4.3. In that category page at windows view screen shows the add to cart button while the same page I am open in mobile view at that time add to cart button is not showing.

For more clear, lets see the image,

Windows View
https://i.stack.imgur.com/VNKc4.png

Mobile View
https://i.stack.imgur.com/yzscQ.png

Note : I installed 3 plugin named,
1. Seven Spikes Core
2. Nop Ajax Cart
3. Nop Emporium Theme

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us!

We would need to inspect your website, in order to provide more information on the issue.

Please raise a ticket here and specify the URL of your store.

Let me know if I can assist you with anything else.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
OliviaKind21
3 years ago
#21553 Quote
Yeah

I've seen that Anywhere Slider can set conditions. This is a great feature for me.

I guarantee that I can display for logged-out users some specific banners in widget zone 1, and for logged-in users also in widget zone 1 other function such as "JCarousel" or "Collections of smart products" or "Sale day" ... ..

Is it possible?

"Worktime" developer, Olivia.
"you are what you do"
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21569 Quote
OliviaKind21 wrote:
Yeah

I've seen that Anywhere Slider can set conditions. This is a great feature for me.

I guarantee that I can display for logged-out users some specific banners in widget zone 1, and for logged-in users also in widget zone 1 other function such as "JCarousel" or "Collections of smart products" or "Sale day" ... ..

Is it possible?

"Worktime" developer, Olivia.
"you are what you do"

Hi,

Yes, you can configure any plugin that has our Conditions framework, to display the data only for logged-in users. Look for the Conditions tab in the management settings of the plugin.

And for more information on the Conditions framework, please check our documentation.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
OliviaKind21
2 years ago
#21577 Quote
Tommy wrote:
Hi

Is it right you don´t have a scroll to top button on this theme?

Br
Tommy

hmm, I don't see that button either. really
Jayjay
one year ago
#22014 Quote
When we get an update for 4.6 version of nopcommerce?
BaloghDavid
one year ago
#22018 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
On their Facebook page they said that the 4.6 version of themes and plugins are going to be released on the second week of January. I hope it helps!
Boyko
one year ago
#22020 Quote
[email protected] wrote:

The Emporium theme is already available for nopCommerce 4.6 so you should be able to download it from your accounts.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
officialreseller
one year ago
#22022 Quote
Is pavilion theme and plug-ins ultimate collection available for 4.6?