Close

General Discussion

Support
5 years ago
#14520 Quote
A general discussion topic regarding the Nop Emporium Responsive Theme.
[email protected]
5 years ago
#14560 Quote
Hi

We are using nop Pavilion theme 4.0 and think to buy and migrate to Emporium theme. Is it easy or difficult to migrate? what are the thinks we need to consider to migrate? Let me know if you need more details.
Valentin
5 years ago
#14561 Quote
bhavikm20 wrote:
Hi

We are using nop Pavilion theme 4.0 and think to buy and migrate to Emporium theme. Is it easy or difficult to migrate? what are the thinks we need to consider to migrate? Let me know if you need more details.

Greetings,

migration from one of our themes to another is usually pretty easy. You would probably need to reconfigure some of your plugins which shouldn't be a problem if you follow the instructions in our documentation - here. You can also make use of some of the new features that the Emporium theme offers like the info-boxes, login form in header, logo in footer etc.

Hope this was helpful.
Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
jbalmforth
5 years ago
#14595 Quote
Hi there

Can you tell me if there are any plans to make this theme work for NOP 3.9?

Many thanks
Boyko
5 years ago
#14596 Quote
jbalmforth wrote:
Hi there

Can you tell me if there are any plans to make this theme work for NOP 3.9?

Many thanks

Hi jbalmforth,

We do not have plans to downgrade the Emporium theme to older versions of nopCommerce.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
melek
5 years ago
#14633 Quote
Hi

About SmartProductCollections  can be use like prisma theme without slider and in  tab list products ?
Same as prisma but emporium style.  
If yes how ?

Thank you
Valentin
5 years ago
#14635 Quote
melek wrote:
Hi

About SmartProductCollections  can be use like prisma theme without slider and in  tab list products ?
Same as prisma but emporium style.  
If yes how ?

Thank you

Greetings,

you can disable the carousel in the Smart Product Collections but the Emporium theme was originally not meant to work without it and therefore - it will look broken.

So if you decide to stop this functionality you would need to deal with the problems that come afterward yourself.

If you still want to do it, there is a setting in the All settings section called:

smartproductcollectionssettings.showitemsincarousel-emporium

If you set its Value to False, it will disable the carousel in the Smart Product Collections.
Have in mind that this setting affects both - the Category Product Collections and the Custom Product Collections.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
Peppi
5 years ago
#14653 Quote
Hi,

i have seen that in the "Anywhere Slider" there is the option to set conditions. For me this is a great feature.

I will reach that i can display for loged-out users some specific banners in widget zone 1 and for loged-in users also in widget zone 1 an other feature like the "JCarousel" or "Smart Product Collections" or "Sale of the Day".

Is this possible?

Greatings
Tommy
5 years ago
#14727 Quote
Hi

Is it right you don´t have a scroll to top button on this theme?

Br
Tommy
Valentin
5 years ago
#14728 Quote
Tommy wrote:
Hi

Is it right you don´t have a scroll to top button on this theme?

Br
Tommy

Greetings Tommy,

yes, there is no scroll to top button in the Emporium theme.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com