Close

Countdown time not shown in the Product Box of "Nop Smart Product Collections"

simonyan
7 years ago
#12525 Quote
Hi there,

We installed the clean nopcommerce 3.7 with "Seven Spikes Core","Nop Sales Campaigns" and "Nop Smart Product Collections".

We created one custom list in "Nop Smart Product Collections" and one Sales Compaign. We notice
the Countdown time not shown in the Product Box of "Nop Smart Product Collections". But the countdown time is shown in the product box of "Featured products".

Should we adjust the "Product Box Selector" and "Product Box Picture Container Selector" of "Nop Sales Campaigns"? Any document can be provided?

thanks.

best regards,

Simon
hristian.dimov
7 years ago
#12528 Quote
simonyan wrote:
Hi there,

We installed the clean nopcommerce 3.7 with "Seven Spikes Core","Nop Sales Campaigns" and "Nop Smart Product Collections".

We created one custom list in "Nop Smart Product Collections" and one Sales Compaign. We notice
the Countdown time not shown in the Product Box of "Nop Smart Product Collections". But the countdown time is shown in the product box of "Featured products".

Should we adjust the "Product Box Selector" and "Product Box Picture Container Selector" of "Nop Sales Campaigns"? Any document can be provided?

thanks.

best regards,

Simon

Hi Simon,

Please go to the SaleCampaigns.min.js file, find this: ( at the end of the file)

$(document).on("nopAjaxFiltersFiltrationCompleteEvent",

and change it like this:

$(document).on("nopAjaxFiltersFiltrationCompleteEvent newProductsAddedToPageEvent",

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
simonyan
7 years ago
#12531 Quote
thank you Hristian.

Your change works for theme "Default Clean" now. But it doesn't work for the themes below, even "Countdown time" not shown in the product box of "Features Products" of the main page:

ALFRESCO, ALICANTE, Beaty, Fashion, Jewlery, LightHouse, Naïve, NeoFashion, Playground, Uptown.

Could you please take a look? please let me know if you want us to raise a ticket?

thanks.

best regards,

simon
Stefan
7 years ago
#12535 Quote
Hi Simon,

I have explained the situation in this forum post.

Thanks.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
simonyan
7 years ago
#12548 Quote
thank you Stefan for you reply.

According to my last comment, I mean "Countdown time" not shown in the product box of "Features Products" of the main page with the themes ALFRESCO, ALICANTE, Beaty, Fashion, Jewlery, LightHouse, Naïve, NeoFashion, Playground, Uptown.

I am sorry to mention different issue in the same post.

I already create seperate forum post for that. you can consider this topic closed

thanks.
Stefan
7 years ago
#12554 Quote
simonyan wrote:
thank you Stefan for you reply.

According to my last comment, I mean "Countdown time" not shown in the product box of "Features Products" of the main page with the themes ALFRESCO, ALICANTE, Beaty, Fashion, Jewlery, LightHouse, Naïve, NeoFashion, Playground, Uptown.

I am sorry to mention different issue in the same post.

I already create seperate forum post for that. you can consider this topic closed

thanks.

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the info. I have replied to your post here. As I mentioned, we identified the issue and will be fixed soon.

Thanks for the feedback.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
iva1234
7 years ago
#12592 Quote
Hello
When i'm trying to save title tabs in sevenspikes smart product collections, i cannot save tab title in language option as well as in english, as well as in another language.Just standard option is saved.What is the problem here, and how can i fix this.
thanks
Stefan
7 years ago
#12593 Quote
Hi Iva,

This issue had been fixed and uploaded on our site. If you are running an older 3.80 version of the plugin, you will need to download it again from your My Downloads section and replace the plugin folder in your nopCommerce website with the newly downloaded.

Please let me know if the issue still exists after the update.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
iva1234
7 years ago
#12601 Quote
Hello,
Still isn't working...
anton_ivanov
7 years ago
#12602 Quote
Hello iva,

This issue has already been fixed. Please submit a ticket regarding your issue if you still have the same problem after you follow Stefan`s instructions.
Regards,
Anton Ivanov
Nop-Templates.com